The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: PJ TV Performances Compilation (help needed!)
PostPosted: Sat August 20, 2016 11:28 am 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Tue February 05, 2013 9:53 am
Posts: 270
Those performances of Hail, Hail and Grievance are still absolute fire :luv:

I love Ed's nonchalant attitude throughout Hail, Hail. Body language is very casual and restrained but his face is pure intensity.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PJ TV Performances Compilation (help needed!)
PostPosted: Tue August 23, 2016 1:59 am 
Offline
User avatar
Yeah Yeah Yeah
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 8:21 pm
Posts: 84
ridleybradout wrote:
Thanks heaps - these are really great!

You're not too late at all - remastering has been delayed so all good though we would probably revisit for these anyway :thumbsup:

Any chance you could please upload the pre-youtube masters for us?

Sure! I'm putting them here:
https://mega.nz/#F!oM0giZIQ!58Dbg1GC-HVSndx5uMiVsQ

The Letterman '98 file did some weird things on upload - let me know if there's a problem with it.

Signal if there's anything I need to do with format or file shell - they're DV format in Quicktime (mainly because I'm currently working on a Mac). If anything's screwed up or just dead wrong, let me know, and I'll retransfer.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PJ TV Performances Compilation (help needed!)
PostPosted: Tue August 23, 2016 2:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 9:37 am
Posts: 1940
UglyRedHonda wrote:
Signal if there's anything I need to do with format or file shell - they're DV format in Quicktime (mainly because I'm currently working on a Mac). If anything's screwed up or just dead wrong, let me know, and I'll retransfer.


Any sources that turn out to be necessary will have to be transferred to wav, because lossy makes us cry.

But hold off on that for the moment.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PJ TV Performances Compilation (help needed!)
PostPosted: Tue August 23, 2016 2:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
Yeah Yeah Yeah
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 8:21 pm
Posts: 84
Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:
UglyRedHonda wrote:
Signal if there's anything I need to do with format or file shell - they're DV format in Quicktime (mainly because I'm currently working on a Mac). If anything's screwed up or just dead wrong, let me know, and I'll retransfer.


Any sources that turn out to be necessary will have to be transferred to wav, because lossy makes us cry.

But hold off on that for the moment.

Quicktime should just be the shell - those files should have PCM audio, so, unless I royally screwed this up (entirely possible) it should be lossless/extractable. (I used different software for this on my old Windows box, and it made this way more obvious.) I can definitely upload wav's if needed.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PJ TV Performances Compilation (help needed!)
PostPosted: Tue August 23, 2016 2:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 9:37 am
Posts: 1940
UglyRedHonda wrote:
Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:
UglyRedHonda wrote:
Signal if there's anything I need to do with format or file shell - they're DV format in Quicktime (mainly because I'm currently working on a Mac). If anything's screwed up or just dead wrong, let me know, and I'll retransfer.


Any sources that turn out to be necessary will have to be transferred to wav, because lossy makes us cry.

But hold off on that for the moment.

Quicktime should just be the shell - those files should have PCM audio, so, unless I royally screwed this up (entirely possible) it should be lossless/extractable. (I used different software for this on my old Windows box, and it made this way more obvious.) I can definitely upload wav's if needed.


OK, cool.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PJ TV Performances Compilation (help needed!)
PostPosted: Sat March 25, 2017 9:38 am 
Offline
Banned from the Pit
 Profile

Joined: Sat August 10, 2013 5:40 pm
Posts: 22
Hi, interested in this project so much, how is the advance?
Is there any way to help?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PJ TV Performances Compilation (help needed!)
PostPosted: Sun March 26, 2017 12:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:20 am
Posts: 2720
I think they are still working on this project.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PJ TV Performances Compilation (help needed!)
PostPosted: Sun March 26, 2017 8:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:33 pm
Posts: 1827
Location: Rand McNally
Nearly done - on hold until after the R&R Hall of Fame broadcast.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PJ TV Performances Compilation (help needed!)
PostPosted: Sun March 26, 2017 10:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:20 am
Posts: 2720
ridleybradout wrote:
Nearly done - on hold until after the R&R Hall of Fame broadcast.

:thumbsup:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PJ TV Performances Compilation (help needed!)
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 4:43 pm 
Offline
A Return To Form
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:24 am
Posts: 239
Any updates on this? My main excitement for the Hall of Fame was knowing that this compilation would be closer to being finished.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PJ TV Performances Compilation (help needed!)
PostPosted: Sat June 03, 2017 3:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:20 am
Posts: 2720
I am really looking forward to this one. :nice:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PJ TV Performances Compilation (help needed!)
PostPosted: Fri June 09, 2017 5:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:33 pm
Posts: 1827
Location: Rand McNally
Back working on this - will now be a 3CD set thanks to the R&RHOF :)

Expect it by the end of the month :thumbsup:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PJ TV Performances Compilation (help needed!)
PostPosted: Fri June 09, 2017 6:38 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 06, 2013 2:47 am
Posts: 17414
Location: Hunter
You're the most valuable RMer. Cheers.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PJ TV Performances Compilation (help needed!)
PostPosted: Fri June 09, 2017 1:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 12112
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PJ TV Performances Compilation (help needed!)
PostPosted: Sat June 10, 2017 1:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:20 am
Posts: 2720
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PJ TV Performances Compilation (help needed!)
PostPosted: Sat June 10, 2017 3:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 9069
Location: Where everybody knows your name
That's awesome


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PJ TV Performances Compilation (help needed!)
PostPosted: Sat July 22, 2017 8:38 pm 
Offline
Banned from the Pit
 Profile

Joined: Sat August 10, 2013 5:40 pm
Posts: 22
looking forward hearing from you
very interesting in this project


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PJ TV Performances Compilation (help needed!)
PostPosted: Sat July 22, 2017 9:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:19 pm
Posts: 8881
Location: Northeastern Pennsylvania
sico_pata wrote:
looking forward hearing from you
very interesting in this project

_________________
emanon wrote:
I think I either need to drink less to become more alert, or more so as not to care.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PJ TV Performances Compilation (help needed!)
PostPosted: Sat July 22, 2017 9:44 pm 
Offline
A Return To Form
 Profile

Joined: Thu June 27, 2013 2:40 pm
Posts: 128
Letterman hail, hail is PJs greatest TV performance.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PJ TV Performances Compilation (help needed!)
PostPosted: Mon July 24, 2017 3:25 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:33 pm
Posts: 1827
Location: Rand McNally
CopperTom wrote:
sico_pata wrote:
looking forward hearing from you
very interesting in this project

Behind schedule but the remastering process is now underway.

You'll be glad we didn't rush it as some new superior sources have come to light thanks to this sister project :thumbsup:


Image

Image

Image

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=134129


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat December 16, 2017 10:30 pm