The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam Trading Cards
PostPosted: Thu July 18, 2013 2:15 am 
Future Drummer

Have you considered stacking papers and getting paid?

PostPosted: Thu July 18, 2013 2:16 am 
Poster of the Year

Well, he can't make the Cubs any worse.

PostPosted: Thu July 18, 2013 2:24 am 
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

:|

PostPosted: Thu July 18, 2013 2:38 am 
post-structuralist

Kevin Davis wrote:
There's also something about eating the receptacle that your food is served in that makes me feel kind of weirded out. When I was a kid I would always throw my cones away and whoever was with me would say, "What, you're not going to eat the cone?" And I'd be like, "No, are you going to eat that glass root beer bottle?" I just didn't get it.

you're an alien Kevin Davis. the cone is the best part

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed

PostPosted: Thu July 18, 2013 2:41 am 
post-structuralist

given2trade wrote:
WtOB? wrote:
given2trade wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Which Pearl Jam member would you choose to have dinner with? Other than Ed. Ed doesn't want to eat.

Definitely Stone.

Nah, Matt.

Matt and Mike and Jeff are fun (Jeff is/seems more introspect and shy) but the most interesting to meet for an hour is Stone to me.

Outside of Ed of course.

But I really could care less about having dinner w/ any of them.

*couldn't

how are you rich?

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed

PostPosted: Thu July 18, 2013 3:00 am 
AnalLog

super nintendo chalmers wrote:

So Ed's playing for the cubs now?

PostPosted: Thu July 18, 2013 3:06 am 
NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK

Kevin Davis wrote:
There's also something about eating the receptacle that your food is served in that makes me feel kind of weirded out. When I was a kid I would always throw my cones away and whoever was with me would say, "What, you're not going to eat the cone?" And I'd be like, "No, are you going to eat that glass root beer bottle?" I just didn't get it.

Oh man. Have you ever eaten a pepper steak panne cook? You use the receptacle to eat the food. And then at the end you have nothing. It's super satisfying.

PostPosted: Thu July 18, 2013 3:10 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Nacho Hats are fun too

PostPosted: Thu July 18, 2013 3:12 am 
Commissioner

doug rr wrote:
Nacho Hats are fun too

That's kind of amazing.

PostPosted: Thu July 18, 2013 3:12 am 
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

theplatypus wrote:
Kevin Davis wrote:

Oh man. Have you ever eaten a pepper steak panne cook? You use the receptacle to eat the food. And then at the end you have nothing. It's super satisfying.

That reminds me of a Cob Loaf. It's the same type of bread, but it's filled with a goddamn fucking tasty cheesy dipping sauce. You break off bits of the bread and dip it in the sauce. It's making my mouth water thinking about it. Mouth-boner.

PostPosted: Thu July 18, 2013 3:14 am 
Rank This Poster
 WWW  Profile

theplatypus wrote:
Kevin Davis wrote:

White bread is super bad for you. :shake:

PostPosted: Thu July 18, 2013 3:14 am 
Commissioner

We've strayed pretty far from what's important.

I wouldn't want to have dinner with any of them, but I'd go with Jeff or Stone to get some soft pretzels.

PostPosted: Thu July 18, 2013 3:15 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

WtOB? wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Kevin Davis wrote:

where's the oat bran?

PostPosted: Thu July 18, 2013 3:17 am 
Future Drummer

doug rr wrote:
WtOB? wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Kevin Davis wrote:

where's the oat bran?

mind your branners

PostPosted: Thu July 18, 2013 3:18 am 
Poster of the Year

theplatypus wrote:
Kevin Davis wrote:

It's called a bread bowl and they're awesome for clam chowder.

PostPosted: Thu July 18, 2013 3:19 am 
NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK

WtOB? wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Kevin Davis wrote:

So much about this dish is bad for you.

PostPosted: Thu July 18, 2013 3:20 am 
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

theplatypus wrote:
WtOB? wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Kevin Davis wrote:

You don't eat these kinds of dishes to be healthy. Something like this once in a while is nice to enjoy, and won't kill you in moderation.

I only have about 7-8 per week. As a snack.

PostPosted: Thu July 18, 2013 3:21 am 
Future Drummer

jorge would you describe that dish as beef stroganoff-ish

PostPosted: Thu July 18, 2013 3:21 am 
Rank This Poster
 WWW  Profile

theplatypus wrote:
WtOB? wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Kevin Davis wrote:

I bet that bread is the worst of it.

PostPosted: Thu July 18, 2013 3:22 am 
Rank This Poster
 WWW  Profile

--- wrote:
jorge would you describe that dish as beef stroganoff-ish

When I ate beef, stroganoff was the dish for me. :heartbeat:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam