The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Announcements




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: CopperTom Controls RM
PostPosted: Thu September 15, 2016 3:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 33253
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
Good job coppertom.

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: CopperTom Controls RM
PostPosted: Thu September 15, 2016 3:50 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20602
I guess I just went for it at the wrong time because that was well executed and received much better this time. Good job, chud. You even made LV laugh,

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: CopperTom Controls RM
PostPosted: Thu September 15, 2016 3:56 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 50887
Location: Sector 7-G
I do my best work when I'm not even trying.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: CopperTom Controls RM
PostPosted: Thu September 15, 2016 4:23 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 8726
Location: here
salve

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i ran over a bird this morning :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: CopperTom Controls RM
PostPosted: Thu September 15, 2016 4:23 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 8726
Location: here
knee tunes wrote:
salve


DOH!

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i ran over a bird this morning :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: CopperTom Controls RM
PostPosted: Thu September 15, 2016 5:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 31583
Location: Buenos Aires
Alright solved. Everybody just call him salve from now on.

_________________
oh no!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: CopperTom Controls RM
PostPosted: Thu September 15, 2016 8:06 am 
GOATSEBALLS


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: CopperTom Controls RM
PostPosted: Thu September 15, 2016 1:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 9324
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
So, like, is this going to be permanent?


I don't know. I see it sticking around for a while, but if you're feeling :cry: , we can talk about retiring it.

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: CopperTom Controls RM
PostPosted: Thu September 15, 2016 6:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 50887
Location: Sector 7-G
It should stay until it stops bothering lv.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: CopperTom Controls RM
PostPosted: Thu September 15, 2016 6:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 50887
Location: Sector 7-G
Or at least until he stops saying that it bothers him.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: CopperTom Controls RM
PostPosted: Fri September 16, 2016 10:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:19 pm
Posts: 9829
Location: Northeastern Pennsylvania
Is it possible to increase the maximum number of quotes within a single pyramid?

_________________
emanon wrote:
I think I either need to drink less to become more alert, or more so as not to care.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: CopperTom Controls RM
PostPosted: Fri September 16, 2016 10:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 36508
CopperTom wrote:
Is it possible to increase the maximum number of quotes within a single pyramid?

Even suggesting this should be grounds for banning

_________________
BurtReynolds wrote:
Life is a confusing, horrifying nightmare that only ends in death. There is no hope.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: CopperTom Controls RM
PostPosted: Fri September 16, 2016 11:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:19 pm
Posts: 9829
Location: Northeastern Pennsylvania
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
CopperTom wrote:
Is it possible to increase the maximum number of quotes within a single pyramid?

Even suggesting this should be grounds for banning

Calm down or else I'll punish someone else.

_________________
emanon wrote:
I think I either need to drink less to become more alert, or more so as not to care.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: CopperTom Controls RM
PostPosted: Fri September 16, 2016 11:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 36508
CopperTom wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
CopperTom wrote:
Is it possible to increase the maximum number of quotes within a single pyramid?

Even suggesting this should be grounds for banning

Calm down or else I'll punish someone else.

IDGAF about RM anymore

_________________
BurtReynolds wrote:
Life is a confusing, horrifying nightmare that only ends in death. There is no hope.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: CopperTom Controls RM
PostPosted: Fri September 16, 2016 11:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:19 pm
Posts: 9829
Location: Northeastern Pennsylvania
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
CopperTom wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
CopperTom wrote:
Is it possible to increase the maximum number of quotes within a single pyramid?

Even suggesting this should be grounds for banning

Calm down or else I'll punish someone else.

IDGAF about RM anymore

You don't mean that.

_________________
emanon wrote:
I think I either need to drink less to become more alert, or more so as not to care.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: CopperTom Controls RM
PostPosted: Fri September 16, 2016 11:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20602
Yeah. That hurts a little.

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: CopperTom Controls RM
PostPosted: Wed September 28, 2016 11:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 9324
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Well, plat ruined that one. What's wish #2?

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: CopperTom Controls RM
PostPosted: Wed September 28, 2016 11:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 31583
Location: Buenos Aires
Um, sounds like I fixed it.

_________________
oh no!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: CopperTom Controls RM
PostPosted: Fri September 30, 2016 10:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:19 pm
Posts: 9829
Location: Northeastern Pennsylvania
B wrote:
Well, plat ruined that one. What's wish #2?

Increase the quote limit.

_________________
emanon wrote:
I think I either need to drink less to become more alert, or more so as not to care.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: CopperTom Controls RM
PostPosted: Sat October 01, 2016 6:20 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 50887
Location: Sector 7-G
CopperTom wrote:
B wrote:
Well, plat ruined that one. What's wish #2?

Increase the quote limit.

you monster


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Announcements


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sun August 19, 2018 10:17 am