The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2016-04-18: Hampton, Virginia
PostPosted: Tue April 19, 2016 11:46 am 
Posting (live)

evenslow wrote:
CopperTom wrote:
The sound was quite poor during Why Go. They made an adjustment with Ed giving hand signals, and the rest sounded typical. Microphone was switched out twice.

I asked this before in another thread, but who are we blaming for this? Is this a crew issue?

We could not blame anyone. Just accept that it is a live concert and be grateful that the issues over a whole tour are rather minimal.

PostPosted: Tue April 19, 2016 1:31 pm 
Stone's Bitch

LetMeSleep wrote:
We could not blame anyone.

What's the fun in that?

PostPosted: Tue April 19, 2016 1:46 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

So Doc, did you get any new songs this show? I saw they played 13 songs from Greenville, hopefully the different stuff was something new for you.

PostPosted: Tue April 19, 2016 2:51 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
So Doc, did you get any new songs this show? I saw they played 13 songs from Greenville, hopefully the different stuff was something new for you.

Patriot and sleeping by myself were both new to me.

Now we will see if im right but i had a thought during the show and if i am right it will probably piss off Chloe :lol:
There was a guy at the show with a big flag that was black red and yellow, it also said black yellow, and Ed saw it a few times during the show, kinda like he saw all the stuff for inside job in Greenville and that got played in Hampton, so im thinking this might be the second tour in a row for us that black red yellow got played at the next show that we werent at

PostPosted: Tue April 19, 2016 2:54 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

Now we will see if im right but i had a thought during the show and if i am right it will probably piss off Chloe :lol:
There was a guy at the show with a big flag that was black red and yellow, it also said black yellow, and Ed saw it a few times during the show, kinda like he saw all the stuff for inside job in Greenville and that got played in Hampton, so im thinking this might be the second tour in a row for us that black red yellow got played at the next show that we werent at

Well I'd feel bad for you, but I sure hope they play it in Columbia! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for another great SC show since they now have another two days off just like they did before Greenville.

PostPosted: Tue April 19, 2016 3:09 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

Well I'd feel bad for you, but I sure hope they play it in Columbia! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for another great SC show since they now have another two days off just like they did before Greenville.

Id be willing to bet it will be something special

PostPosted: Tue April 19, 2016 3:19 pm 
AnalLog

i wonder how many people thought they were getting Yield after Brain Of J / Faithful. part of me thinks they did this on purpose to fuck with people.

PostPosted: Tue April 19, 2016 4:04 pm 
Broken Tamborine

Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:
Fun fact for rm, that asshole that got kicked out during lightning bolt was none other then internet famous PJEV2003. and once again i am surprised was wearing a shirt. He seems to have at least learned a bit of a lesson and he didnt get the shit kicked out of himself by security

Classic. He isn't on here now is he?

PostPosted: Tue April 19, 2016 4:09 pm 

Was his thread the "EJECTED AND BEATEN" thread on the old old board? hahahaha.

PostPosted: Tue April 19, 2016 4:38 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

kreng wrote:
i wonder how many people thought they were getting Yield after Brain Of J / Faithful. part of me thinks they did this on purpose to fuck with people.

Chloe and i were waiting to see if no way came out next for sure, but i didnt expect it because they already played that one once front to back

PostPosted: Tue April 19, 2016 10:50 pm 
AnalLog

Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:
kreng wrote:

Chloe and i were waiting to see if no way came out next for sure, but i didnt expect it because they already played that one once front to back

Uh, yeah!
I thought for sure No Way was coming... since Doc knows what guitars they play on each song he knew No Way wasn't next when Stone picked up whatever guitar he plays for I Am Mine.

PostPosted: Tue April 19, 2016 11:25 pm 

Chloe wrote:
Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:
kreng wrote:

Uh, yeah!
I thought for sure No Way was coming... since Doc knows what guitars they play on each song he knew No Way wasn't next when Stone picked up whatever guitar he plays for I Am Mine.

Haha doc you nerd

Spoiler: show
jk, I'm the same way :oops:

PostPosted: Tue April 19, 2016 11:32 pm 
The Master

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Chloe wrote:
Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:
kreng wrote:

Uh, yeah!

Haha doc you nerd

Me too! but i play guitar and am awesome.

Also, stone plays an acoustic on I Am Mine

PostPosted: Wed April 20, 2016 12:22 am 
Major Dude

Strat wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Chloe wrote:
Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:
kreng wrote:

Uh, yeah!

Haha doc you nerd

Mike threw me for a loop in Greenville when he played a Les Paul on Present Tense. To my recollection, he had always played a Flying V on that one.

PostPosted: Wed April 20, 2016 12:26 am 
10Club Complaint Department

What with breaking out that beautiful vintage Jazzmaster for Little Wing, it seems he's changing it up a little on this tour.

PostPosted: Wed April 20, 2016 12:46 am 

Just saw Sad from this show on YouTube. Man, it sounded good.

PostPosted: Wed April 20, 2016 1:17 am 
Major Dude

E.H. Ruddock wrote:

Dammit. I really wanted this one. Not as much as Hold On, but close. Maybe Lexington...

PostPosted: Wed April 20, 2016 1:27 am 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

wease wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

Dammit. I really wanted this one.

... me too. :cry:

PostPosted: Wed April 20, 2016 2:48 am 
jeeeesus relax already

LetMeSleep wrote:
evenslow wrote:
CopperTom wrote:
The sound was quite poor during Why Go. They made an adjustment with Ed giving hand signals, and the rest sounded typical. Microphone was switched out twice.

I asked this before in another thread, but who are we blaming for this? Is this a crew issue?

We could not blame anyone. Just accept that it is a live concert and be grateful that the issues over a whole tour are rather minimal.

TEN CLUB RESPONSE.

PostPosted: Wed April 20, 2016 4:31 am 
AnalLog

Strat wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Chloe wrote:
Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:
kreng wrote:

Uh, yeah!

Haha doc you nerd

Yeah, I don't give a shit what guitar they play as long as it sounds sweet and Ed doesn't fuck up the lyrics 8-)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live