The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 487 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 25  Next
 Post subject: Re: Alex Jones, Food Babe, AntiVax and other such Woo
PostPosted: Fri August 21, 2015 10:08 pm 
The Master

I know nothing about vaccinations. I dont really stand strongly on one side of the other. I know i was vaccinated and i had no dealthy illness. A friend of mine is super passionate and kind of annoying about it:

Quote:
the same companies produce the 'scientific' drugs which have 100's of side effects and they are doing this for PROFIT. follow the $$$. I was the store the other day and heard some of the most disturbing noises I have ever heard coming from a human being....an autistic boy of about 12 or 13 years old was stimming really badly due to having a haircut that day and being in a simple grocery store. Now that is something that scares me WAY more than measles. There is SCIENCE that the MMR Vaccine triggers Autism but it is mostly trying to be suppressed by the drug companies...look at the Autism rates in direct correlation with the rising number of vaccines....now that is NOT rocket science. Vaccines are nasty, poisonous products of the drug and medical industry, and yes, it is an industry.

My kids are beautiful, healthy and happy...very early verbal and potty trained before the age of 18 months...no vaccines

No, my kids are healthy and safe because their immune systems have not been demolished by the disgusting ingredients in vaccines, they have been breastfed and fed fresh organic food instead of processed junk. Their are times when science cannot and will not ever be able to trump nature. Yes, there is plenty of proof that vaccines cause autism. The elusive not proof that vaccines, in the number they are given today is safe...NONE! Every disease that ever came about was during harsh conditions such as dirty water, poor hygiene and famine or poor nutrition. In fact, by destroying a properly working immune systems with dozens of vaccines this increases many other health problems such as autoimmune disorders, constant ear infections all the way to cognitive disorders. There is plenty of research out that you ladies might be interested in. Have a great day! I haven't spoken up about this in years and just got impatient with the attacks on here and what appears to me to be ignorance. Oh, and being referred to as a jerk is always fun, too. smile emoticon

I forgot to mention that the package inserts for vaccines do list SIDS and autism as possible side effects. That would be SIDS as in sudden infant DEATH syndrome...I would say that is a pretty serious side effect for trying to prevent whooping cough.

PostPosted: Fri August 21, 2015 10:13 pm 
RM Elitist

Strat wrote:
I know nothing about vaccinations. I dont really stand strongly on one side of the other. I know i was vaccinated and i had no dealthy illness. A friend of mine is super passionate and kind of annoying about it:

Quote:
the same companies produce the 'scientific' drugs which have 100's of side effects and they are doing this for PROFIT. follow the $$$. I was the store the other day and heard some of the most disturbing noises I have ever heard coming from a human being....an autistic boy of about 12 or 13 years old was stimming really badly due to having a haircut that day and being in a simple grocery store. Now that is something that scares me WAY more than measles. There is SCIENCE that the MMR Vaccine triggers Autism but it is mostly trying to be suppressed by the drug companies...look at the Autism rates in direct correlation with the rising number of vaccines....now that is NOT rocket science. Vaccines are nasty, poisonous products of the drug and medical industry, and yes, it is an industry.

My kids are beautiful, healthy and happy...very early verbal and potty trained before the age of 18 months...no vaccines

No, my kids are healthy and safe because their immune systems have not been demolished by the disgusting ingredients in vaccines, they have been breastfed and fed fresh organic food instead of processed junk. Their are times when science cannot and will not ever be able to trump nature. Yes, there is plenty of proof that vaccines cause autism. The elusive not proof that vaccines, in the number they are given today is safe...NONE! Every disease that ever came about was during harsh conditions such as dirty water, poor hygiene and famine or poor nutrition. In fact, by destroying a properly working immune systems with dozens of vaccines this increases many other health problems such as autoimmune disorders, constant ear infections all the way to cognitive disorders. There is plenty of research out that you ladies might be interested in. Have a great day! I haven't spoken up about this in years and just got impatient with the attacks on here and what appears to me to be ignorance. Oh, and being referred to as a jerk is always fun, too. smile emoticon

I forgot to mention that the package inserts for vaccines do list SIDS and autism as possible side effects. That would be SIDS as in sudden infant DEATH syndrome...I would say that is a pretty serious side effect for trying to prevent whooping cough.

Your friend is an idiot.

PostPosted: Fri August 21, 2015 10:17 pm 
Site Admin

Send this video at 'em:

PostPosted: Fri August 21, 2015 10:53 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

Strat wrote:

Quote:

Also, the package inserts for many medications will list death as a possible side effect.

PostPosted: Fri August 21, 2015 10:58 pm 
Site Admin

turned2black wrote:
Also, the package inserts for many medications will list death as a possible side effect.
Can't blame them, since death kills 100% of us.

PostPosted: Fri August 21, 2015 11:44 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

LOL.

PostPosted: Sat August 22, 2015 6:38 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
There is SCIENCE that the MMR Vaccine triggers Autism but it is mostly trying to be suppressed by the drug companies...look at the Autism rates in direct correlation with the rising number of vaccines....now that is NOT rocket science. Vaccines are nasty, poisonous products of the drug and medical industry, and yes, it is an industry.

These two graphs don't match up, mostly b/c I can't find a quick graph of MMR vaccination rates, but measles was licensed in the 60s, and you can infer vaccination rates based on the prevalence of disease shown.

Even if the two seconds of research i did don't convince you, it's hard to blame autism on a vaccine that was in use for two decades before the increase in autism rates (caused, by the way, largely by a change in how autism is diagnosed.

PostPosted: Sat August 22, 2015 6:57 pm 
RM Elitist

The strongest Anti-Vax argument is that B is Pro-Vax

PostPosted: Sat August 22, 2015 7:15 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

@SkitchP wrote:
The strongest Anti-Vax argument is that B is Pro-Vax

:gomez:

Info, I didn't include above ... MMR, the combo vaccine, was introduced in 1971.

PostPosted: Sun August 23, 2015 5:08 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

There is SCIENCE

PostPosted: Sun August 23, 2015 5:23 pm 
RM Elitist

McParadigm wrote:
There is SCIENCE

incubus?

PostPosted: Sun August 23, 2015 6:01 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

*succubus

PostPosted: Sun August 23, 2015 6:28 pm 
Poster of the Year

@SkitchP wrote:
McParadigm wrote:
There is SCIENCE

incubus?

It's too bad the things that make you mad are my favorite things.

PostPosted: Sun August 23, 2015 7:58 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed August 26, 2015 3:41 am 
Misplaced My Sponge

We should add the dimwits who believe in "overpopulation" to this thread.

PostPosted: Wed August 26, 2015 9:10 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

turned2black wrote:

Oh, sure. Kick the Rapa Nui when they're down.

PostPosted: Thu August 27, 2015 1:02 am 

McParadigm wrote:
turned2black wrote:

Oh, sure. Kick the Rapa Nui when they're down.

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed October 21, 2015 9:01 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

I love this video so much!

PostPosted: Mon November 02, 2015 7:10 pm 
Site Admin

So, maybe Chipotle should worry less about GMOs and a bit more about E. Coli.

PostPosted: Tue November 03, 2015 12:42 am 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

Green Habit wrote:
So, maybe Chipotle should worry less about GMOs and a bit more about E. Coli.

If we don't get exposed to e Coli, how are our bodies going to learn to fight it off?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 487 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 25  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate