The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 687 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: The Green Bay Packers
PostPosted: Sat January 05, 2013 2:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 17916
who's the starting running back?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Green Bay Packers
PostPosted: Sat January 05, 2013 3:04 am 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 7:52 pm
Posts: 3086
It's about time you started a thread.


I'd say Harris.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Green Bay Packers
PostPosted: Sat January 05, 2013 5:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 17916
the packers are one or two offensive line injuries away from imploding.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Green Bay Packers
PostPosted: Sat January 05, 2013 9:39 am 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 7:52 pm
Posts: 3086
Let's not think like that, please.

We still have pro bowl Jeff Saturday on the bench.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Green Bay Packers
PostPosted: Sat January 05, 2013 7:50 pm 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 7:52 pm
Posts: 3086
Let's go fuckers!!


That's cool, spike, I'll just talk to myself.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Green Bay Packers
PostPosted: Sat January 05, 2013 7:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 7:12 am
Posts: 1432
Location: The Jungle
Work is going to be so fun tonight... with everyone home watching the Packer game ill be catching up on Neil Youngs autobiography... and jamming to some Pearl Jam...

:twisted:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Green Bay Packers
PostPosted: Sat January 05, 2013 8:01 pm 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 7:52 pm
Posts: 3086
MadTIGERmaN wrote:
Work is going to be so fun tonight... with everyone home watching the Packer game ill be catching up on Neil Youngs autobiography... and jamming to some Pearl Jam...

:twisted:



What the hells the matter with you?

Oshkosh doesn't want you. The state doesn't want you.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Green Bay Packers
PostPosted: Sat January 05, 2013 8:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 7:12 am
Posts: 1432
Location: The Jungle
Harry Lime wrote:
MadTIGERmaN wrote:
Work is going to be so fun tonight... with everyone home watching the Packer game ill be catching up on Neil Youngs autobiography... and jamming to some Pearl Jam...

:twisted:



What the hells the matter with you?

Oshkosh doesn't want you. The state doesn't want you.



ahaha Im really not that big of a football fan anymore? I kinda like a thing called Defense? that the NFL doesnt seem to allow people to play anymore :wave:

AND! theres actually a lot of people my age, actually well say from around 32-42? who grew up with those 80's teams that were HORRIBLE, and a lot of us grew up as Dolphins, 49ers, Broncos, Cowboys, and Eagles fans... because well the Packers just sucked

go Brewers! :peace:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Green Bay Packers
PostPosted: Sat January 05, 2013 10:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:23 am
Posts: 2562
Location: The In Between
MadTIGERmaN wrote:
Harry Lime wrote:
MadTIGERmaN wrote:
Work is going to be so fun tonight... with everyone home watching the Packer game ill be catching up on Neil Youngs autobiography... and jamming to some Pearl Jam...

:twisted:



What the hells the matter with you?

Oshkosh doesn't want you. The state doesn't want you.



ahaha Im really not that big of a football fan anymore? I kinda like a thing called Defense? that the NFL doesnt seem to allow people to play anymore :wave:

AND! theres actually a lot of people my age, actually well say from around 32-42? who grew up with those 80's teams that were HORRIBLE, and a lot of us grew up as Dolphins, 49ers, Broncos, Cowboys, and Eagles fans... because well the Packers just sucked

go Vikings!! :peace:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Green Bay Packers
PostPosted: Sun January 06, 2013 4:51 am 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 7:52 pm
Posts: 3086
Rodgers' patience can be frustrating. Get rid of the ball! He won't have that kind of time against San Fran.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Green Bay Packers
PostPosted: Mon January 07, 2013 12:41 am 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 7:52 pm
Posts: 3086
I'm praying for Seattle in Lambeau.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Green Bay Packers
PostPosted: Mon January 07, 2013 2:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 17916
Harry Lime wrote:
I'm praying for Seattle in Lambeau.

Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Green Bay Packers
PostPosted: Mon January 07, 2013 3:47 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue December 18, 2012 8:33 pm
Posts: 10584
Harry Lime wrote:
I'm praying for Seattle in Lambeau.


Its gonna be awesome if they meet in the NFC champoinship after that monday night football debacle. And im probably gonna be picking it that way, the Pack are definitely better then San Fran right now, and ive got a feeling Atlanta is gonna be 1 and done again


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Green Bay Packers
PostPosted: Tue January 08, 2013 2:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 8:08 pm
Posts: 2002
Harry Lime wrote:
I'm praying for Seattle in Lambeau.


That has the potential to be the best game of the playoffs ala Saints-49ers last year. Both teams are much better than when they first played.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Green Bay Packers
PostPosted: Tue January 08, 2013 3:44 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 17916
Orpheus wrote:
Harry Lime wrote:
I'm praying for Seattle in Lambeau.


That has the potential to be the best game of the playoffs ala Saints-49ers last year. Both teams and referees are much better than when they first played.

ftfy


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Green Bay Packers
PostPosted: Tue January 08, 2013 3:58 am 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 7:52 pm
Posts: 3086
spike wrote:
Orpheus wrote:
Harry Lime wrote:
I'm praying for Seattle in Lambeau.


That has the potential to be the best game of the playoffs ala Saints-49ers last year. Both teams and referees are much better than when they first played.

ftfy



No, just ask Pete Carroll. They won that game. The douche.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Green Bay Packers
PostPosted: Mon January 14, 2013 12:35 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 17916
jesus christ.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Green Bay Packers
PostPosted: Mon January 14, 2013 4:50 am 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 7:52 pm
Posts: 3086
Once Kaepernick ran that 40 yd td, I wasn't even yelling at the tv anymore. My heart hurt too much.


"Going into the half, Dom Capers has to come up with a plan to stop Kaepernick's run game." - Joe Buck.

I was kind of assuming he had a plan for that before going into the game. I guess not.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Green Bay Packers
PostPosted: Mon January 14, 2013 3:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 17916
Harry Lime wrote:
Once Kaepernick ran that 40 yd td, I wasn't even yelling at the tv anymore. My heart hurt too much.


"Going into the half, Dom Capers has to come up with a plan to stop Kaepernick's run game." - Joe Buck.

I was kind of assuming he had a plan for that before going into the game. I guess not.

*56 yard touchdown

:facepalm:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Green Bay Packers
PostPosted: Thu July 25, 2013 10:41 pm 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 7:52 pm
Posts: 3086
spike wrote:
who's the starting running back?



Eddie Lacy, taking us to the promise land.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 687 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat August 18, 2018 11:12 am