The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 542 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 28  Next
 Post subject: Re: Eddie Vedder and the Earthlings Tour (2022)
PostPosted: Wed December 22, 2021 7:34 pm 
Banned from the Pit

Monkey_Driven wrote:
What's it like to be rich?

Haha well I'm not rich anymore, after buying 4 tickets to these shows with these insane prices. Why do you think I'm having second thoughts and trying to sell 2 tix? :haha:

PostPosted: Wed December 22, 2021 11:51 pm 
mXn

Welcome to the muthafuckin board.

Don’t you have to enter the venue personally along with your +1 unless you sell theu the official exchange?

PostPosted: Thu December 23, 2021 2:48 am 
Banned from the Pit

Bammer wrote:

Don’t you have to enter the venue personally along with your +1 unless you sell theu the official exchange?

Not that I'm aware of. As long as the member who purchases my tix has a Ticketmaster account, I can transfer those tickets to them. I already transferred my girlfriend's tix over to myself without any issues.

PostPosted: Thu December 23, 2021 4:21 pm 
AnalLog

TheSkyIScrape1983 wrote:
Bammer wrote:

Not that I'm aware of. As long as the member who purchases my tix has a Ticketmaster account, I can transfer those tickets to them. I already transferred my girlfriend's tix over to myself without any issues.

Chicago and NY can be transferred to anyone.

PostPosted: Thu December 23, 2021 5:26 pm 
mXn

given2trade wrote:
TheSkyIScrape1983 wrote:
Bammer wrote:

Chicago and NY can be transferred to anyone.

KA-CHING!!!

$$$$$$$$$$

PostPosted: Thu January 27, 2022 1:30 am 
A Return To Form

<SOLD>

Last edited by given2fly23 on Thu January 27, 2022 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu January 27, 2022 2:10 pm 
Rank This Poster

ill give you $200 for both if all else fails lol

PostPosted: Thu January 27, 2022 2:45 pm 
mXn

I’ve got a real problem with you people gobbling up tickets when you can’t even fkn go to the concert

PostPosted: Thu January 27, 2022 4:23 pm 
A Return To Form

Bammer wrote:
I’ve got a real problem with you people gobbling up tickets when you can’t even fkn go to the concert

I'm going. These were my 10C tickets, but I decided to pay up for the floor so these are now available.

PostPosted: Thu January 27, 2022 6:22 pm 
Banned from the Pit

My girlfriend & I were fortunate enough to be selected for the Ticketmaster Verified Fan Sale for both Chicago shows (I got chosen for Night 1 & she got chosen for Night 2). Coincidentally, both sets of tickets we scored on each night are almost in the exact same spot.

Looking to sell Night 1 (2/9) tickets, so if anyone is interested and wanting to avoid all of the extra hassle/fees of StubHub, please reach out to me. Looking to sell them for face value ($430), but am willing to negotiate in order to get them sold.

Tickets are located in the Front Balcony, Right Side:

Row E (Seats 102 & 103)

This row only has 3 seats in it, so you'd only have to sit next to one other person. Nice, small little section with a good view. Anything above this section and the seats begin to get steep and very far away. Let me know if you're interested.

PostPosted: Fri January 28, 2022 2:14 am 
Banned from the Pit

*Lowering price to $375 (originally $430+)

My girlfriend & I were fortunate enough to be selected for the Ticketmaster Verified Fan Sale for both Chicago shows (I got chosen for Night 1 & she got chosen for Night 2). Coincidentally, both sets of tickets we scored on each night are almost in the exact same spot.

Looking to sell Night 1 (2/9) tickets, so if anyone is interested and wanting to avoid all of the extra hassle/fees of StubHub, please reach out to me. Originally looking to sell them for face value ($430), but am willing to negotiate in order to get them sold and will go as low as $375 right now in order to get rid of them.

Row E (Seats 102 & 103)

This row only has 3 seats in it, so you'd only have to sit next to one other person. Nice, small little section with a good view. Anything above this section and the seats begin to get steep and very far away. Let me know if you're interested.

PostPosted: Fri January 28, 2022 2:32 am 
AnalLog

TheSkyIScrape1983 wrote:

Looking to sell Night 1 (2/9) tickets, so if anyone is interested and wanting to avoid all of the extra hassle/fees of StubHub, please reach out to me. Originally looking to sell them for face value ($430), but am willing to negotiate in order to get them sold and will go as low as $375 right now in order to get rid of them.

Row E (Seats 102 & 103)

What if that one person is awful? Can you imagine a worse way to see a show? You, the love of your life, and Hitler?

PostPosted: Fri January 28, 2022 4:34 am 
mXn

given2trade wrote:
TheSkyIScrape1983 wrote:

Row E (Seats 102 & 103)

What if that one person is awful? Can you imagine a worse way to see a show? You, the love of your life, and Hitler?

Sounds like there are a bunch of people trying, unsuccessfully, to unload tix so there should be plenty of empty seats to move to if, in fact, Hitler shows up.

PostPosted: Fri January 28, 2022 4:36 am 
Banned from the Pit

given2trade wrote:
TheSkyIScrape1983 wrote:

Row E (Seats 102 & 103)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: an awful person at an Eddie Vedder show? Sounds impossible. Could also get lucky and that 1 seat be open and then all of a sudden you're in a VIP luxury suite 8-)

PostPosted: Fri January 28, 2022 7:03 pm 
Champion of RM

Looks like these are actually happening. The band is supposedly already rehearsing.

PostPosted: Sat January 29, 2022 12:57 am 
TIER 1 Essential Critical Infrastructure Worker

Oh crap, I didn’t realize these started next week. I was thinking they started the album was released. I’m definitely curious about these shows and look forward to reviews and setlists. Wonder if any clips will stay up on YouTube?

PostPosted: Sun January 30, 2022 2:09 am 
Major Dude

CopperTom wrote:
Looks like these are actually happening. The band is supposedly already rehearsing.

So who in Pearl Jam is the one that doesn’t want to tour because of Covid? It sure ain’t Ed.

PostPosted: Sun January 30, 2022 2:12 am 
mXn

wease wrote:
CopperTom wrote:

So who in Pearl Jam is the one that doesn’t want to tour because of Covid? It sure ain’t Ed.

We must protect Mike at all costs

PostPosted: Sun January 30, 2022 3:46 am 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

wease wrote:
CopperTom wrote:

I bet it’s stone

Post subject: Re: Eddie Vedder - Earthling
PostPosted: Wed February 02, 2022 1:23 am 
Broken Tamborine

This thread is already a mess, so I'll post that here instead of the Tour topic.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 542 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 28  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live