The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3528 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126 ... 177  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Protest Thread
PostPosted: Mon September 14, 2020 2:44 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

It was an interesting article

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Mon September 14, 2020 2:50 am 
Gone

Are you sure you weren't just watching Crocodile Dundee?

PostPosted: Mon September 14, 2020 2:53 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Do they treat aborigines like garbage in that movie?

I thought the aborigine was the one who created the nuclear reactor that paul hogan had to deactivate with his boomerang

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Mon September 14, 2020 2:53 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

i guess that would be a pretty mean thing to do to someone's reactor

PostPosted: Mon September 14, 2020 2:56 am 
Rank This Poster

96583UP wrote:
I read an article in The Guardian about how Australia treats aborigines like garbage and have little moral high ground on which to criticize America because Australians still treat aborigines like garbage

I've said before that the health gap between aboriginal and non-aboriginal Australians is a national disgrace. My business is (and has for the past 20 years been) fully involved with working with Aboriginal Australians and specifically Aboriginal businesses within the remote NW of Australia, so yeah, I agree with you, and I have some first hand knowledge here from real life on the subject matter.

But by your logic then any country that has any social issues at all is automatically disallowed to criticise any other country for...anything? Kind of defeats the purpose of "News and Debate" don't you think? Or is it just that you'd prefer this sub was kept just to the Americans and us crew from "Nowheresville" kept our grubby posts out?

PostPosted: Mon September 14, 2020 3:04 am 
Gone

It must be pretty overwhelming caring about what every other country is doing.

PostPosted: Mon September 14, 2020 3:08 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Higgs wrote:
96583UP wrote:
I read an article in The Guardian about how Australia treats aborigines like garbage and have little moral high ground on which to criticize America because Australians still treat aborigines like garbage

I've said before that the health gap between aboriginal and non-aboriginal Australians is a national disgrace. My business is (and has for the past 20 years been) fully involved with working with Aboriginal Australians and specifically Aboriginal businesses within the remote NW of Australia, so yeah, I agree with you, and I have some first hand knowledge here from real life on the subject matter.

But by your logic then any country that has any social issues at all is automatically disallowed to criticise any other country for...anything? Kind of defeats the purpose of "News and Debate" don't you think? Or is it just that you'd prefer this sub was kept just to the Americans and us crew from "Nowheresville" kept our grubby posts out?

then how about you take your grubby queen worshiping paws and go hammer some keyboard combinations that address protesting your own dirty drunk trump salad tossing PM or separating aborigine children from their parents or participating in the iraq war or whatever else the next right wing dogshit initiative du jour your communist-chinese-money-dependent country will tag along with rather than obsessively disparaging a caricature of a thing that exists on the other side of the planet meanwhile your dump of a hypocritical colonial leftover country does the exact same shit

PostPosted: Mon September 14, 2020 3:09 am 
Rank This Poster

verb_to_trust wrote:

America has been at the forefront of popular media and technology and all sorts of industry and change for my entire life. Why wouldn't I be interested in what goes on there?

Oh wait! That's right - interest in foreign affairs is almost totally absurd to you guys, right? It's OK verb, I get it that you couldn't possibly understand my interest.

PostPosted: Mon September 14, 2020 3:12 am 
Rank This Poster

96583UP wrote:
Higgs wrote:
96583UP wrote:

then how about you take your grubby queen worshiping paws and go hammer some keyboard combinations that address protesting your own dirty drunk trump salad tossing PM or separating aborigine children from their parents or participating in the iraq war or whatever else the next right wing dogshit initiative du jour your communist-chinese-money-dependent country will tag along with rather than obsessively disparaging a caricature of a thing that exists on the other side of the planet meanwhile your dump of a hypocritical colonial leftover country does the exact same shit

Are you OK bro? You seem to get hell offended really easily. Maybe take a break from the computer for a while or something.

PostPosted: Mon September 14, 2020 3:12 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Higgs wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

America has been at the forefront of popular media and technology and all sorts of industry and change for my entire life. Why wouldn't I be interested in what goes on there?

Oh wait! That's right - interest in foreign affairs is almost totally absurd to you guys, right? It's OK verb, I get it that you couldn't possibly understand my interest.

for someone with such an apparently amazing intellect and endless compassion for the plight of others, you sure do seem to love negatively stereotyping all Americans in a way that is convenient for you

some might say that's what an ignorant American does!

but that's not you

because you are enlightened

unlike Americans

who all think and do the same things - that you know all about! you keep them all in a nice convenient box, to prop up your sense of superiority

PostPosted: Mon September 14, 2020 3:14 am 
Mind Your Tanners

96583UP wrote:
Higgs wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

for someone with such an apparently amazing intellect and endless compassion for the plight of others, you sure do seem to love negatively stereotyping all Americans in a way that is convenient for you

but that's not you

unlike Americans

who all think and do the same things - that you know all about! you keep them all in a nice convenient box, to prop up your sense of superiority

Who hurt you?

PostPosted: Mon September 14, 2020 3:15 am 
Rank This Poster

96583UP wrote:
Higgs wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

but that's not you

unlike Americans

Have you actually read your own posts?

You're funny.

PostPosted: Mon September 14, 2020 3:17 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Higgs wrote:
96583UP wrote:
Higgs wrote:
96583UP wrote:

Are you OK bro? You seem to get hell offended really easily. Maybe take a break from the computer for a while or something.

or maybe you should just stick to bashing Trump and stopping there; rather than always segueing into bashing Americans based on cliche stereotypes

PostPosted: Mon September 14, 2020 3:18 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Higgs wrote:
96583UP wrote:
Higgs wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

but that's not you

unlike Americans

Have you actually read your own posts?

You're funny.

glad to see the queen taught you how to read the footnote before she abandoned you down there

PostPosted: Mon September 14, 2020 3:21 am 
Rank This Poster

96583UP wrote:
Higgs wrote:
96583UP wrote:
Higgs wrote:
96583UP wrote:

or maybe you should just stick to bashing Trump and stopping there; rather than always segueing into bashing Americans based on cliche stereotypes

You're the fuckwit that told stickman he was from "Nowheresville".

I admit I was having a go at verb above with the "American's don't do foreign affairs" bit above, but perhaps you should re-read your post reply to me in the quotes above. Kinda pot kettle black, no?

PostPosted: Mon September 14, 2020 3:23 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Higgs wrote:
96583UP wrote:
Higgs wrote:
96583UP wrote:
Higgs wrote:
96583UP wrote:

You're the fuckwit that told stickman he was from "Nowheresville".

I admit I was having a go at verb above with the "American's don't do foreign affairs" bit above, but perhaps you should re-read your post reply to me in the quotes above. Kinda pot kettle black, no?

Calgary is nowheresville, bro

but good to see that the Commonwealth countries are still looking out for each other though

and you guys learned well from Her Majesty how to treat the natives

PostPosted: Mon September 14, 2020 3:24 am 
NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK

Good page

PostPosted: Mon September 14, 2020 3:26 am 
NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK

Guys all countries fucking suck

My country sucks. Your country sucks

Stop fighting about it

PostPosted: Mon September 14, 2020 3:27 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

why did you ban Sarge

PostPosted: Mon September 14, 2020 3:28 am 
NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK

His country sucks

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3528 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126 ... 177  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate