The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: If you post whisky gifs in my QAnon thread so help me go
PostPosted: Thu August 27, 2020 4:09 am 
Mind Your Tanners

PostPosted: Thu August 27, 2020 11:26 am 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed September 02, 2020 9:17 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

PostPosted: Thu September 03, 2020 3:43 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

PostPosted: Thu September 03, 2020 4:29 pm 
The Master

always easier to have a big baddy to blame for all the ills in the world. then we don’t have to take a look at ourselves.

PostPosted: Thu September 03, 2020 5:44 pm 
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other

Do the Q-berts have an explanation as to why the good guys (i.e. the people who have already arrested Hillary Clinton etc) are simultaneously maintaining complete public secrecy about everything and leaving public clues to inform everyone about what's going on?

The same weak plot appears in other mediocre fiction: it is top-secret but also there are freely-available signs intentionally put all over the place!

PostPosted: Fri September 04, 2020 9:54 pm 
Broken Tamborine

Joe calling a spade a shovel... whilst adding some salt

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/04/biden-qanon-bizarre-embarrassing-409090

PostPosted: Sat September 05, 2020 9:11 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

PostPosted: Sun September 06, 2020 12:58 am 
Mind Your Tanners

simple schoolboy wrote:

This is beginning to feel like the plot of Team America Part 2

PostPosted: Wed September 09, 2020 4:22 am 
Misplaced My Sponge

elliseamos wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:

This is beginning to feel like the plot of Team America Part 2

And, the former head of the CIA taskforce hunting Bin Laden is also into Q-Anon. *butterfly meme* is this horseshoe theory?

PostPosted: Fri September 11, 2020 1:49 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Related:
Quote:
Authorities in Oregon are pleading with the public to only trust and share information verified by official sources about the unprecedented wildfires sweeping the state. The pleas come as law enforcement agencies described 911 dispatchers being overrun with calls about a false online rumor that "Antifa" members had been arrested for setting the fires — a claim promoted by the anonymous account behind the QAnon conspiracy theories.

The incident highlights how online conspiracy theories, a sustained right-wing campaign to create increased fear of anti-fascist groups, and amplification of false claims by QAnon followers, have real consequences.

"Rumors spread just like wildfire," the Douglas County Sheriff's Office warned in a Facebook post Thursday, adding that staff had been "overrun with requests for information and inquiries on an UNTRUE rumor that 6 Antifa members have been arrested for setting fires" in the area.

That specific claim had been amplified by "Q" — the anonymous person or people behind QAnon — only 12 hours earlier.

Early Thursday morning, "Q" posted a link to a tweet from Paul Joseph Romero Jr., a former US Senate candidate who lost his Republican primary in May, that falsely claimed the Douglas County Sheriff's Office had six Antifa "arsonists" in custody.

CNN has reached out to Romero for comment.

The post by "Q" was published on 8Kun, a successor to the messaging board 8chan, where users often posted hateful content. In 2019, 8chan was linked to at least three atrocities, including a shooting in El Paso, Texas that left 23 people dead.

PostPosted: Fri September 11, 2020 4:20 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

McParadigm wrote:

Related:
Quote:
Authorities in Oregon are pleading with the public to only trust and share information verified by official sources about the unprecedented wildfires sweeping the state. The pleas come as law enforcement agencies described 911 dispatchers being overrun with calls about a false online rumor that "Antifa" members had been arrested for setting the fires — a claim promoted by the anonymous account behind the QAnon conspiracy theories.

The incident highlights how online conspiracy theories, a sustained right-wing campaign to create increased fear of anti-fascist groups, and amplification of false claims by QAnon followers, have real consequences.

"Rumors spread just like wildfire," the Douglas County Sheriff's Office warned in a Facebook post Thursday, adding that staff had been "overrun with requests for information and inquiries on an UNTRUE rumor that 6 Antifa members have been arrested for setting fires" in the area.

That specific claim had been amplified by "Q" — the anonymous person or people behind QAnon — only 12 hours earlier.

Early Thursday morning, "Q" posted a link to a tweet from Paul Joseph Romero Jr., a former US Senate candidate who lost his Republican primary in May, that falsely claimed the Douglas County Sheriff's Office had six Antifa "arsonists" in custody.

CNN has reached out to Romero for comment.

The post by "Q" was published on 8Kun, a successor to the messaging board 8chan, where users often posted hateful content. In 2019, 8chan was linked to at least three atrocities, including a shooting in El Paso, Texas that left 23 people dead.

Pretty sure its directed energy weapons starting the fires. Who gave antifa the keys to HAARP?

PostPosted: Fri September 11, 2020 5:30 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Well, it’s 10:30 in the morning.

Might as well start drinking.

PostPosted: Fri September 11, 2020 9:09 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

McParadigm wrote:
Well, it’s 10:30 in the morning.

Might as well start drinking.

Plan B really escalates quickly.

Yikes. Marcella's kids gotta make a Quick Escaaaape!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri September 11, 2020 10:45 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

Founding member of the mole children comittee, here we come!

PostPosted: Sat September 12, 2020 10:36 am 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

Last edited by BurtReynolds on Thu March 09, 2023 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat September 12, 2020 4:36 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

BurtReynolds wrote:
Is there still a Q, or has this thing just taken on a life of its own?

There is. And he still drops nonsense posts that get hungrily deciphered.

In fact, his online library just shut down.
Quote:
A popular website for posts about the conspiracy group QAnon abruptly shut down after a fact-checking group identified the developer as a New Jersey man.

Qmap.pub is among the largest websites promoting the QAnon conspiracy, with over 10 million visitors in July, according to web analytics firm SimilarWeb Ltd., and served as the primary archive of QAnon’s posts. The website aggregates posts by Q, the anonymous figure behind the QAnon theory, and the creator of the Qmap.pub website is known online only as “QAppAnon.”

PostPosted: Sun September 13, 2020 12:56 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Quote:
Kelly Ferro is a busy mom on her way to the post office: leather mini-backpack, brunet topknot, turquoise pedicure with a matching ombré manicure. A hairdresser from Kenosha, Wis., Ferro didn’t vote in 2016 but has since become a strong supporter of Donald Trump. “Why does the news hate the President so much?” she says. “I went down the rabbit hole. I started doing a lot of research.”

When I ask what she means by research, something shifts. Her voice has the same honey tone as before, and her face is as friendly as ever. But there’s an uncanny flash as she says, “This is where I don’t know what I can say, because what’s integrated into our system, it stems deep. And it has to do with really corrupt, evil, dark things that have been hidden from the public. Child sex trafficking is one of them.”

Ferro may not have even realized it, but she was parroting elements of the QAnon conspiracy theory, a pro-Trump viral delusion that began in 2017 and has spread widely over recent months, migrating from far-right corners of the Internet to infect ordinary voters in the suburbs. Its followers believe President Trump is a hero safeguarding the world from a “deep state” cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles, Democratic politicians and Hollywood celebrities who run a global sex-trafficking ring, harvesting the blood of children for life-sustaining chemicals.

None of this is even remotely true. But an alarming number of Americans have been exposed to these wild ideas. There are thousands of QAnon groups and pages on Facebook, with millions of members, according to an internal company document reviewed by NBC News. Dozens of QAnon-friendly candidates have run for Congress, and at least three have won GOP primaries. Trump has called its adherents “people that love our country.”

PostPosted: Sun September 13, 2020 4:10 am 
Future Drummer

What the hell is wrong with people? Seriously.

PostPosted: Sun September 13, 2020 6:43 am 
Mind Your Tanners

It's time!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate