The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: If you post whisky gifs in my QAnon thread so help me god I
PostPosted: Mon August 17, 2020 5:30 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

QAnon is a cult that celebrates President Trump and casts Democratic politicians and other elites as evil child abusers, but other than that it is distinct from the Republican Party.

Its followers number in the millions, making it a defining component of the current political landscape and a part of our story. Pockets of followers now exist in numerous countries around the world, but in the United States they are particularly influential and are on the cusp of sending their first member to Congress.

Beliefs are or have included:

1. Kim Jong-un is a puppet ruler installed by the US.
2. The DNC hired MS-13 to murder Seth Rich.
3. German Chancellor Angela Merkel is Adolf Hitler's secret granddaughter.
4. All mass shootings are false flag operations.
5. Robert Mueller was secretly investigating Democrats for child sex and other stuff.
6. The Rothschild family leads a satanic cult.
7. Drinking bleach cures the coronavirus.

One defining component of QAnon is the assertion that when their theories are proven incorrect, they were meant to be incorrect. They claim that disinformation is sometimes necessary to protect Q and the good works being done. Thus, QAnon can never actually be wrong...a self-sealing protection that makes it almost impossible to break through to believers.

This thread will be a bummer, folks.

Post subject: Re: If you post whisky gifs in my QAnon thread so help me go
PostPosted: Mon August 17, 2020 5:43 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

This particular tool was developed by a group of followers who believe that Q is a time traveler, which is where the “divine the future” part of this comes in.

I don’t know that diving into the various beliefs of QAnon subgroups is all that helpful, but I definitely don’t believe it’s helpful to only talk about them as a vague political group, because it divorces those behaviors and attitudes from the worldview distortions that feed them.

PostPosted: Mon August 17, 2020 5:51 pm 
The Master

I’ll be avoiding this thread to preserve my dwindling sanity

PostPosted: Mon August 17, 2020 7:10 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

"This thread will be a bummer, folks" would have been a great thread title.

PostPosted: Mon August 17, 2020 7:12 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

McParadigm wrote:
6. The Rothschild family leads a satanic cult.

Should we do another spin-off thread just about the Rothschilds?

Why the fuck do they show up in every goddamn kookaburra conspiracy theory?

PostPosted: Mon August 17, 2020 7:26 pm 
I Have A Third Nipple

It's difficult to put into words because it doesn't come from any rational thought pattern in my mind but rather emerges from deep within my lizard brain, but--besides being absolutely insane--"WWG1WGA" strikes me as the lamest slogan for any group of all time.

PostPosted: Mon August 17, 2020 7:37 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

Don't we already have a qanon thread?

PostPosted: Mon August 17, 2020 8:09 pm 
AnalLog

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Don't we already have a qanon thread?

That one was for disinformation. Aren't you paying attention?

PostPosted: Mon August 17, 2020 10:47 pm 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

Last edited by BurtReynolds on Thu March 09, 2023 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon August 17, 2020 11:05 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Everything about this sucks.
Quote:
Cyndie Abcug had a gun, a QAnon conspiracy theorist for a bodyguard, and a conviction that “deep state” cabal agents had abducted her 7-year-old son.

Abcug, 50, also had a plan, according to a police report: an armed assault on a Colorado foster home to “free” her son. Abcug’s 15-year-old daughter had tipped off sheriff’s deputies to the alleged scheme, fearful that people would be hurt in what Abcug purportedly called the “raid.”

Soon, there would be an arrest warrant with Abcug’s name on it. The motley assortment of conspiracy theorists surrounding Abcug convinced her it was time to flee her suburban Denver home and go on the run. And there was only one man they thought could help them: QAnon YouTube star Field McConnell. And so, in September 2019, Abcug embarked on a months-long, peripatetic journey of more than 5,500 miles through the heart of the American conspiracy-theorist underground.

McConnell and his allies in “E-Clause,” a fringe law group that deploys bizarre legal tactics reminiscent of far-right “sovereign citizen” groups, have focused on Abcug and other mothers who have lost custody of their children. In rambling YouTube videos, McConnell and his associates turn these mothers and their children into cause célèbre victims of the supposed deep state—while collecting donations and views along the way.

Fans of McConnell and his associates have been charged with a series of bizarre crimes. In March, a Kentucky mother who subscribes to E-Clause’s strange legal theories about child custody laws allegedly abducted her twin daughters. An Illinois woman obsessed with theories about tortured “mole children” promoted by McConnell associate Timothy Charles Holmseth allegedly traveled to New York City with a car full of illegal knives, reportedly talking about a plan to kill former Vice President Joe Biden.

And in June, a Massachusetts man allegedly led police on a high-speed chase with his five children in a minivan, all the while begging QAnon for help and talking about a Holmseth video about Hillary Clinton eating babies.

Abcug’s long run from the law suggests something even more dangerous about QAnon. According to police and court records, as well as published YouTube interviews with people around McConnell and Abcug, QAnon has inspired the creation of an entire network devoted to abetting fugitive QAnon believers and hiding them from law enforcement.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-inc ... om-the-law

PostPosted: Mon August 17, 2020 11:27 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

McParadigm wrote:

This thread will be a bummer, folks.

Mmmm... pizzagate

Spoiler: show

Jeffry Epstein certainly did. Right off his chair in jail, despite using a sheet to try and save himself.

PostPosted: Mon August 17, 2020 11:55 pm 
Poster of the Year

McParadigm wrote:
Everything about this sucks.
Quote:
Cyndie Abcug had a gun, a QAnon conspiracy theorist for a bodyguard, and a conviction that “deep state” cabal agents had abducted her 7-year-old son.

Abcug, 50, also had a plan, according to a police report: an armed assault on a Colorado foster home to “free” her son. Abcug’s 15-year-old daughter had tipped off sheriff’s deputies to the alleged scheme, fearful that people would be hurt in what Abcug purportedly called the “raid.”

Soon, there would be an arrest warrant with Abcug’s name on it. The motley assortment of conspiracy theorists surrounding Abcug convinced her it was time to flee her suburban Denver home and go on the run. And there was only one man they thought could help them: QAnon YouTube star Field McConnell. And so, in September 2019, Abcug embarked on a months-long, peripatetic journey of more than 5,500 miles through the heart of the American conspiracy-theorist underground.

McConnell and his allies in “E-Clause,” a fringe law group that deploys bizarre legal tactics reminiscent of far-right “sovereign citizen” groups, have focused on Abcug and other mothers who have lost custody of their children. In rambling YouTube videos, McConnell and his associates turn these mothers and their children into cause célèbre victims of the supposed deep state—while collecting donations and views along the way.

Fans of McConnell and his associates have been charged with a series of bizarre crimes. In March, a Kentucky mother who subscribes to E-Clause’s strange legal theories about child custody laws allegedly abducted her twin daughters. An Illinois woman obsessed with theories about tortured “mole children” promoted by McConnell associate Timothy Charles Holmseth allegedly traveled to New York City with a car full of illegal knives, reportedly talking about a plan to kill former Vice President Joe Biden.

And in June, a Massachusetts man allegedly led police on a high-speed chase with his five children in a minivan, all the while begging QAnon for help and talking about a Holmseth video about Hillary Clinton eating babies.

Abcug’s long run from the law suggests something even more dangerous about QAnon. According to police and court records, as well as published YouTube interviews with people around McConnell and Abcug, QAnon has inspired the creation of an entire network devoted to abetting fugitive QAnon believers and hiding them from law enforcement.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-inc ... om-the-law

Before I even got to the third paragraph I was thinking "this sounds like sovereign citizen lunacy".

PostPosted: Tue August 18, 2020 5:20 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

damn you Hootie!

Also: lol at the rot iron gate behind him

PostPosted: Sat August 22, 2020 3:56 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

This is London calling

PostPosted: Sat August 22, 2020 4:25 pm 
I Have A Third Nipple

Just spit balling here, but wouldn't the cannibal pedophiles want kids to be out of the house and away from parental supervision instead of stuck inside with their parents who are working from home?

PostPosted: Sat August 22, 2020 8:31 pm 
Future Drummer

rot iron

PostPosted: Sun August 23, 2020 3:12 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Barf

PostPosted: Tue August 25, 2020 11:15 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Quote:
Hours before she was set to speak at the Republican National Convention on Tuesday night, Mary Ann Mendoza took to Twitter and urged her followers to investigate a supposed Jewish plot to enslave the world.

“Do yourself a favor and read this thread,” Mendoza, who is a member of the Trump campaign’s advisory board, tweeted to her more than 40,000 followers early Tuesday morning.

Mendoza, an “angel mom,” is scheduled to speak Tuesday about her son’s 2014 death at the hands of a drunk driver who was in the country illegally. Her tweet on Tuesday linked to a lengthy thread from a QAnon conspiracy theorist that laid out a fevered, anti-Semitic view of the world. In its telling, the Rothschilds—a famous Jewish banking family from Germany—created a plot to terrorize non-Jewish “goyim,” with purported details of their scheme that included plans to “make the goyim destroy each other” and “rob the goyim of their landed properties.”

Drawing on more than a century’s worth of anti-Semitic hoaxes and smears, the thread claimed that malevolent Jewish forces in the banking industry are out to enslave non-Jews and promote world wars. Riddled with QAnon references, the thread from Twitter user @WarNuse claimed that the Titanic had been sunk to protect the Federal Reserve, and that every president between John F. Kennedy and Donald Trump was a “slave president” in the thrall of a global cabal.

PostPosted: Wed August 26, 2020 2:52 am 
Future Drummer

McParadigm wrote:
Quote:
Hours before she was set to speak at the Republican National Convention on Tuesday night, Mary Ann Mendoza took to Twitter and urged her followers to investigate a supposed Jewish plot to enslave the world.

“Do yourself a favor and read this thread,” Mendoza, who is a member of the Trump campaign’s advisory board, tweeted to her more than 40,000 followers early Tuesday morning.

Mendoza, an “angel mom,” is scheduled to speak Tuesday about her son’s 2014 death at the hands of a drunk driver who was in the country illegally. Her tweet on Tuesday linked to a lengthy thread from a QAnon conspiracy theorist that laid out a fevered, anti-Semitic view of the world. In its telling, the Rothschilds—a famous Jewish banking family from Germany—created a plot to terrorize non-Jewish “goyim,” with purported details of their scheme that included plans to “make the goyim destroy each other” and “rob the goyim of their landed properties.”

Drawing on more than a century’s worth of anti-Semitic hoaxes and smears, the thread claimed that malevolent Jewish forces in the banking industry are out to enslave non-Jews and promote world wars. Riddled with QAnon references, the thread from Twitter user @WarNuse claimed that the Titanic had been sunk to protect the Federal Reserve, and that every president between John F. Kennedy and Donald Trump was a “slave president” in the thrall of a global cabal.

I really have to stop reading the Internet.

PostPosted: Thu August 27, 2020 4:09 am 
Mind Your Tanners

Oh fuck it!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate