The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6914 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167 ... 346  Next
 Post subject: Re: America..why won't you just ban the fucking gun?
PostPosted: Thu July 02, 2020 12:25 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

PHATJ wrote:
Quote:
GREEN COVE SPRINGS, Fla. — A Florida sheriff says he will deputize every gun owner in his county to put down any violent protests his deputies can’t handle alone.

Clay County Sheriff Darryl Daniels gave no indication in a three-minute video released Wednesday that any demonstrations are planned in his suburban Jacksonville county. Daniels also said he would protect any peaceful protests, but added that if anyone starts “tearing up Clay County, that is not going to be acceptable.”

“If we can’t handle you, I’ll exercise the power and authority as the sheriff and I’ll make special deputies of every lawful gun owner in the county and I’ll deputize them to this one purpose: to stand in the gap between lawlessness and civility,” said Daniels, sporting a white cowboy hat as he stood in front of 18 deputies.

Daniels, who is African American, said in the video that his department has a “great relationship” with its residents, but “if you come to Clay County and think for one second we’ll bend our backs for you, you’re sadly mistaken.”

“The second you step out from up under the protection of the Constitution, we’ll be waiting on you and give you everything you want: all the publicity, all the pain, all the glamour and glory for all that five minutes will give you.”

sounds like a normal guy

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/news/local/investigation-of-clay-county-sheriff-nears-conclusion/77-c80918a2-fdba-4ab5-b887-dc7d63abec40

Quote:
CLAY COUNTY, Fla. — A yearlong investigation of Clay County Sheriff Darryl Daniels may be drawing to a close.

First Coast News has learned from multiple law enforcement sources that the Florida Department of Law Enforcement has completed its initial report into misconduct allegations against Clay's top cop. The report is now in the possession of the 4th District State Attorney’s Office, which must review and make recommendations, an FDLE spokesperson confirmed.

The investigation was sparked in May 2019 after Daniels called 911 on his lover of six years, whom he accused of stalking, and asked his own officers to place her under arrest. Cierra Smith was arrested and detained for 6 hours but not jailed after an assistant state attorney found there was no probable cause to book her.

It later emerged that Daniels began his affair with Smith when he was her direct supervisor at the Duval County Jail.

Because prosecutors must still review the report and decide if charges are warranted, FDLE could not comment on the content of the investigation, saying it is still active.

Daniels is a first-term sheriff up for re-election and facing six challengers including Atlantic Beach Police Chief Michelle Cook, former Clay County Sheriff’s Office Emergency Management Director Ben Carroll, former FDLE agent Mike Taylor, as well as former Clay County Commissioner and retired Sheriff’s Office Sgt. Harold Rutledge.

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Thu July 02, 2020 12:33 am 
Mind Your Tanners

PHATJ wrote:
black led leftist extremist led
protests violent riots.

And I don’t give a fuck what you think is a “gotcha” moment. Those gun numbers are real, however you want to poopoo them. And the atrocious, violent, and threatening behavior of the radical left isn’t going unnoticed. It really doesn’t matter what your comeback may be to any of this. I couldn’t care less about whatever nonsensical garbage you peddle.

So just to clarify, it doesn't remotely trouble you that the response to "black lives matter" protests is a historic number of gun sales. That doesn't even echo around in your jumbled skull as potentially bad?

PostPosted: Thu July 02, 2020 12:59 am 
Looks Like a Cat

Maybe it was the looting and the calls to abolish the police

PostPosted: Thu July 02, 2020 1:10 am 
10Club Complaint Department

Bi_3 wrote:

Ding ding, we have a winner.

PostPosted: Thu July 02, 2020 1:13 am 
Gone

Mickey wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
black led leftist extremist led
protests violent riots.

And I don’t give a fuck what you think is a “gotcha” moment. Those gun numbers are real, however you want to poopoo them. And the atrocious, violent, and threatening behavior of the radical left isn’t going unnoticed. It really doesn’t matter what your comeback may be to any of this. I couldn’t care less about whatever nonsensical garbage you peddle.

So just to clarify, it doesn't remotely trouble you that the response to "black lives matter" protests is a historic number of gun sales. That doesn't even echo around in your jumbled skull as potentially bad?

I think doomers like me are buying up a huge share of those guns. Societal collapse and the fear of what comes after is probably number one. Protection against roving hordes of scary black people is two.

PostPosted: Thu July 02, 2020 1:17 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

yeah i mean if enough freaks voted to disband my local police force i would probably buy a gun

probably get a couple dobermans too

that is america

the right to bear arms

life on the prairie returns

and to prevent the king of england; or some rabid english lit major in a hula skirt; or some common rapist / thief - from breaking in to my house and taxing / lecturing / raping / stealing from me, respectively

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Thu July 02, 2020 1:29 am 
Mind Your Tanners

96583UP wrote:
common rapist / thief

But how will you know their intentions if they have a covid mask on?!!

PostPosted: Thu July 02, 2020 1:31 am 
Gone

I'd be woke enough just to let the rape happen then try my best to cuddle afterwards. Maybe attend a protest together the next day after making the rapist avocado toast in the morning.

PostPosted: Thu July 02, 2020 1:35 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

elliseamos wrote:
96583UP wrote:
common rapist / thief

i religiously lock my doors

if they get in, it's no accident - and that only means one of two things: they are coming for the picasso, or they are c*mming for-a myassho'

PostPosted: Thu July 02, 2020 1:40 am 
Mind Your Tanners

This was the joke, friends:

Spoiler: show

PostPosted: Thu July 02, 2020 3:46 am 
Mind Your Tanners

PHATJ wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:

See, a smart person would probably recognize that it's an overdetermined phenomena, one that can't be traced to a single event/anxiety--which also means that white racism cannot be eliminated as a causal factor driving gun sales in the wake of the resurgent BLM movement. And so, a smart person might avoid gloating about how recent left-wing, black-led anti-racism protests are driving gun sales when there's a quite obvious and very ugly elephant in the room.

But, again, a smart person.

PostPosted: Thu July 02, 2020 4:46 am 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

Mickey wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:

See, a smart person would probably recognize that it's an overdetermined phenomena, one that can't be traced to a single event/anxiety--which also means that white racism cannot be eliminated as a causal factor driving gun sales in the wake of the resurgent BLM movement. And so, a smart person might avoid gloating about how recent left-wing, black-led anti-racism protests are driving gun sales when there's a quite obvious and very ugly elephant in the room.

But, again, a smart person.

Which do you think is more likely?

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Sun July 05, 2020 1:35 am 
Mind Your Tanners

8-year-old killed, 3 injured in shooting at Alabama mall

PostPosted: Sun July 05, 2020 1:45 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

I thought only americans did this!?!

Quote:
Boy, 14, charged with 1st-degree murder of woman, 'shocking' string of shootings and assaults: police

Winnipeg shootings, stabbing happened in 24-hour period between early Canada Day, following morning

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/winnipeg-police-teen-arrested-shootings-1.5636459

PostPosted: Thu July 09, 2020 3:13 am 
Misplaced My Sponge

PostPosted: Thu July 09, 2020 3:27 am 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

simple schoolboy wrote:

so many guns are going to be lost in boating accidents...

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Thu July 09, 2020 3:45 am 
Misplaced My Sponge

BurtReynolds wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:

Hmmm. Maybe they can turn this into a reparations play if they are all transferrable but ADOS don't have to pay for the tax stamp.

PostPosted: Thu July 09, 2020 4:00 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

simple schoolboy wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:

Hmmm. Maybe they can turn this into a reparations play if they are all transferrable but ADOS don't have to pay for the tax stamp.

leave the gun, take the cannoli

PostPosted: Thu July 09, 2020 4:19 am 
Gone

I'm all for taxing the shit out of guns

PostPosted: Thu July 09, 2020 1:30 pm 
Future Drummer

96583UP wrote:
elliseamos wrote:
96583UP wrote:
common rapist / thief

i religiously lock my doors

if they get in, it's no accident - and that only means one of two things: they are coming for the picasso, or they are c*mming for-a myassho'

LOL

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6914 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167 ... 346  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate