The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1657 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 83  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 2020 NFL Season
PostPosted: Sun April 12, 2020 2:18 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 21856
Monkey_Driven wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Image

cool

lame

Image


Gradient jerseys are awful. The numbers are too big. Chrome facemasks are dumb.


is it just me or did Tampa drop the shitty numbers and Atlanta picked up the shitty numbers

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 NFL Season
PostPosted: Sun April 12, 2020 2:19 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 21856
i wonder if they will give teams more time for their NFL draft selections this year

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 NFL Season
PostPosted: Sun April 12, 2020 2:19 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 21856
and if certain team will hack other teams' zoom feeds

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 NFL Season
PostPosted: Fri April 17, 2020 5:24 am 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 17394
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
Fuck it. I’m rooting for the Pats to win the next Super Bowl.

End the Brady GOAT talk.

_________________
If you’re reading this, you are an RMer in the year 2021 and you have some life decisions to make.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 NFL Season
PostPosted: Fri April 17, 2020 1:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 17118
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
I've always thought Brady was a way overrated system QB.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 NFL Season
PostPosted: Fri April 17, 2020 2:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 25186
Location: Mizzou
tree_ wrote:
I've always thought Brady was a way overrated system QB.


Dolphins fan...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 NFL Season
PostPosted: Fri April 17, 2020 2:48 pm 
Online
User avatar
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 66136
tree_ wrote:
I've always thought Brady was a way overrated system QB.

"system QB's" win one, maybe two if they are lucky. Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson, Eli Manning, Joe Flacco. Sorry, but a system QB isn't winning 6 super bowls and getting to 9.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 NFL Season
PostPosted: Fri April 17, 2020 3:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 21856
did Brady go to tampa simply for the marketing synergies between TB (tampa bay) and TB12 (cult hollywood diet)?

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 NFL Season
PostPosted: Fri April 17, 2020 3:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 21856
is the mayor going to rename the city TB12?

is that the end game here???

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 NFL Season
PostPosted: Fri April 17, 2020 3:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 17118
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
tree_ wrote:
I've always thought Brady was a way overrated system QB.

"system QB's" win one, maybe two if they are lucky. Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson, Eli Manning, Joe Flacco. Sorry, but a system QB isn't winning 6 super bowls and getting to 9.
Yeah but not every system is as good as NE's was. Look at the QBs who filled in for Brady and how well they did. Pretty sure that's the best we're going to see from Garapolo or however it's spelled. I guarantee you whoever the NE QB is next year will play at least as well as Brady did the last few years.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 NFL Season
PostPosted: Fri April 17, 2020 3:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Polluted
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:27 am
Posts: 9384
Location: PM me, I have everything.
lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 NFL Season
PostPosted: Fri April 17, 2020 3:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 17118
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
Monkey_Driven wrote:
tree_ wrote:
I've always thought Brady was a way overrated system QB.


Dolphins fan...
Nah I give respect where it's due. Belichick was the true GOAT.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 NFL Season
PostPosted: Fri April 17, 2020 7:47 pm 
Online
User avatar
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 66136
tree_ wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
tree_ wrote:
I've always thought Brady was a way overrated system QB.

"system QB's" win one, maybe two if they are lucky. Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson, Eli Manning, Joe Flacco. Sorry, but a system QB isn't winning 6 super bowls and getting to 9.
Yeah but not every system is as good as NE's was. Look at the QBs who filled in for Brady and how well they did. Pretty sure that's the best we're going to see from Garapolo or however it's spelled. I guarantee you whoever the NE QB is next year will play at least as well as Brady did the last few years.

You mean the Garapolo that got to the Super Bowl without Belichick?

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 NFL Season
PostPosted: Fri April 17, 2020 8:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 17118
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
tree_ wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
tree_ wrote:
I've always thought Brady was a way overrated system QB.

"system QB's" win one, maybe two if they are lucky. Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson, Eli Manning, Joe Flacco. Sorry, but a system QB isn't winning 6 super bowls and getting to 9.
Yeah but not every system is as good as NE's was. Look at the QBs who filled in for Brady and how well they did. Pretty sure that's the best we're going to see from Garapolo or however it's spelled. I guarantee you whoever the NE QB is next year will play at least as well as Brady did the last few years.

You mean the Garapolo that got to the Super Bowl without Belichick?
Oh you're one of those people who think the QB is solely responsible for how well a team does. Listen, some QBs carry bad teams on their backs, others ride the coattails of great teams, and then there is everything in between. Garapolo is not a great QB and neither is Brady.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 NFL Season
PostPosted: Fri April 17, 2020 8:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:52 pm
Posts: 6765
Whatever team gets Isaiah Simmons will be a better team for it. Once this guy gets the ins n' outs of the NFL will be a terror on the field. One of those Sean Taylor types where he's always around the ball making a play. Line him up as an LB, SS, CB, or even DE and the guy will produce.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 NFL Season
PostPosted: Fri April 17, 2020 8:56 pm 
Online
User avatar
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 66136
tree_ wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
tree_ wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
tree_ wrote:
I've always thought Brady was a way overrated system QB.

"system QB's" win one, maybe two if they are lucky. Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson, Eli Manning, Joe Flacco. Sorry, but a system QB isn't winning 6 super bowls and getting to 9.
Yeah but not every system is as good as NE's was. Look at the QBs who filled in for Brady and how well they did. Pretty sure that's the best we're going to see from Garapolo or however it's spelled. I guarantee you whoever the NE QB is next year will play at least as well as Brady did the last few years.

You mean the Garapolo that got to the Super Bowl without Belichick?
Oh you're one of those people who think the QB is solely responsible for how well a team does. Listen, some QBs carry bad teams on their backs, others ride the coattails of great teams, and then there is everything in between. Garapolo is not a great QB and neither is Brady.

No I'm saying garapolo, who you pointed out as also having a good year with belichick, made it to the super bowl without him. Maybe belichick is good at finding great talent at QB?

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 NFL Season
PostPosted: Fri April 17, 2020 8:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 17118
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
tree_ wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
tree_ wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
tree_ wrote:
I've always thought Brady was a way overrated system QB.

"system QB's" win one, maybe two if they are lucky. Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson, Eli Manning, Joe Flacco. Sorry, but a system QB isn't winning 6 super bowls and getting to 9.
Yeah but not every system is as good as NE's was. Look at the QBs who filled in for Brady and how well they did. Pretty sure that's the best we're going to see from Garapolo or however it's spelled. I guarantee you whoever the NE QB is next year will play at least as well as Brady did the last few years.

You mean the Garapolo that got to the Super Bowl without Belichick?
Oh you're one of those people who think the QB is solely responsible for how well a team does. Listen, some QBs carry bad teams on their backs, others ride the coattails of great teams, and then there is everything in between. Garapolo is not a great QB and neither is Brady.

No I'm saying garapolo, who you pointed out as also having a good year with belichick, made it to the super bowl without him. Maybe belichick is good at finding great talent at QB?
That was also a really great 49ers team last year that didn't have to rely on the QB for its success. Winston could've probably done better than Garapolo in that SB, though, and at least as good as him all year. All QBs who play for Belichick play better than they would on lesser teams.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 NFL Season
PostPosted: Fri April 17, 2020 9:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Polluted
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:27 am
Posts: 9384
Location: PM me, I have everything.
tree_ wrote:
...is not a great QB and neither is Brady.

lol Jesus Christ. From here on out, your football opinions are a waste of keystrokes.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 NFL Season
PostPosted: Sat April 18, 2020 3:56 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 17118
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
https://spec.hamilton.edu/tom-brady-the ... 727195b210


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 NFL Season
PostPosted: Sat April 18, 2020 3:16 pm 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 3:34 pm
Posts: 3082
tree_ wrote:
https://spec.hamilton.edu/tom-brady-the-most-overrated-football-player-ever-dc727195b210

that was one of the worst articles i've ever read. the guy barely even talks about football outside of results. brady's pocket presence alone screams GOAT. the way he shifts away from pressure while keeping his eyes down the field are uncanny. you can make an argument he's not the best qb ever, but he's without a doubt a top 5 qb of all time. no he's not the most skilled qb, but there's more to being a great qb than being athletic.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1657 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 83  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Mickey and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat April 10, 2021 3:21 pm