The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1657 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 83  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2020 NFL Season
PostPosted: Sun April 12, 2020 2:18 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Monkey_Driven wrote:
tree_ wrote:

cool

lame

Gradient jerseys are awful. The numbers are too big. Chrome facemasks are dumb.

is it just me or did Tampa drop the shitty numbers and Atlanta picked up the shitty numbers

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Sun April 12, 2020 2:19 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

i wonder if they will give teams more time for their NFL draft selections this year

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Sun April 12, 2020 2:19 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

and if certain team will hack other teams' zoom feeds

PostPosted: Fri April 17, 2020 5:24 am 
mXn

Fuck it. I’m rooting for the Pats to win the next Super Bowl.

End the Brady GOAT talk.

PostPosted: Fri April 17, 2020 1:44 pm 
Posting (live)
 WWW  Profile

I've always thought Brady was a way overrated system QB.

PostPosted: Fri April 17, 2020 2:43 pm 
The Master

tree_ wrote:

Dolphins fan...

PostPosted: Fri April 17, 2020 2:48 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

tree_ wrote:

"system QB's" win one, maybe two if they are lucky. Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson, Eli Manning, Joe Flacco. Sorry, but a system QB isn't winning 6 super bowls and getting to 9.

PostPosted: Fri April 17, 2020 3:07 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

did Brady go to tampa simply for the marketing synergies between TB (tampa bay) and TB12 (cult hollywood diet)?

PostPosted: Fri April 17, 2020 3:07 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

is the mayor going to rename the city TB12?

is that the end game here???

PostPosted: Fri April 17, 2020 3:45 pm 
Posting (live)
 WWW  Profile

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
tree_ wrote:

"system QB's" win one, maybe two if they are lucky. Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson, Eli Manning, Joe Flacco. Sorry, but a system QB isn't winning 6 super bowls and getting to 9.
Yeah but not every system is as good as NE's was. Look at the QBs who filled in for Brady and how well they did. Pretty sure that's the best we're going to see from Garapolo or however it's spelled. I guarantee you whoever the NE QB is next year will play at least as well as Brady did the last few years.

PostPosted: Fri April 17, 2020 3:45 pm 
Polluted

lol

PostPosted: Fri April 17, 2020 3:53 pm 
Posting (live)
 WWW  Profile

Monkey_Driven wrote:
tree_ wrote:

Dolphins fan...
Nah I give respect where it's due. Belichick was the true GOAT.

PostPosted: Fri April 17, 2020 7:47 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

tree_ wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
tree_ wrote:

Yeah but not every system is as good as NE's was. Look at the QBs who filled in for Brady and how well they did. Pretty sure that's the best we're going to see from Garapolo or however it's spelled. I guarantee you whoever the NE QB is next year will play at least as well as Brady did the last few years.

You mean the Garapolo that got to the Super Bowl without Belichick?

PostPosted: Fri April 17, 2020 8:19 pm 
Posting (live)
 WWW  Profile

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
tree_ wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
tree_ wrote:

Oh you're one of those people who think the QB is solely responsible for how well a team does. Listen, some QBs carry bad teams on their backs, others ride the coattails of great teams, and then there is everything in between. Garapolo is not a great QB and neither is Brady.

PostPosted: Fri April 17, 2020 8:29 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

Whatever team gets Isaiah Simmons will be a better team for it. Once this guy gets the ins n' outs of the NFL will be a terror on the field. One of those Sean Taylor types where he's always around the ball making a play. Line him up as an LB, SS, CB, or even DE and the guy will produce.

PostPosted: Fri April 17, 2020 8:56 pm 

tree_ wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
tree_ wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
tree_ wrote:

Oh you're one of those people who think the QB is solely responsible for how well a team does. Listen, some QBs carry bad teams on their backs, others ride the coattails of great teams, and then there is everything in between. Garapolo is not a great QB and neither is Brady.

No I'm saying garapolo, who you pointed out as also having a good year with belichick, made it to the super bowl without him. Maybe belichick is good at finding great talent at QB?

PostPosted: Fri April 17, 2020 8:58 pm 
Posting (live)
 WWW  Profile

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
tree_ wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
tree_ wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
tree_ wrote:

No I'm saying garapolo, who you pointed out as also having a good year with belichick, made it to the super bowl without him. Maybe belichick is good at finding great talent at QB?
That was also a really great 49ers team last year that didn't have to rely on the QB for its success. Winston could've probably done better than Garapolo in that SB, though, and at least as good as him all year. All QBs who play for Belichick play better than they would on lesser teams.

PostPosted: Fri April 17, 2020 9:10 pm 
Polluted

tree_ wrote:
...is not a great QB and neither is Brady.

lol Jesus Christ. From here on out, your football opinions are a waste of keystrokes.

PostPosted: Sat April 18, 2020 3:56 am 
Posting (live)
 WWW  Profile

https://spec.hamilton.edu/tom-brady-the ... 727195b210

PostPosted: Sat April 18, 2020 3:16 pm 
Rank This Poster

tree_ wrote:
https://spec.hamilton.edu/tom-brady-the-most-overrated-football-player-ever-dc727195b210

that was one of the worst articles i've ever read. the guy barely even talks about football outside of results. brady's pocket presence alone screams GOAT. the way he shifts away from pressure while keeping his eyes down the field are uncanny. you can make an argument he's not the best qb ever, but he's without a doubt a top 5 qb of all time. no he's not the most skilled qb, but there's more to being a great qb than being athletic.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1657 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 83  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports