The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Tiger King (Netflix)
PostPosted: Mon April 13, 2020 2:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I Have A Third Nipple
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 18226
Location: Cumberland, RI
My two burning questions from this show are pretty small ones, but:

1. Why did the campaign manager hang around so much after Joe's run for governor ended? I assume it had something to do with being traumatized after Travis' suicide, but it just struck me as odd that he hung around.

2. Is Joe a minister? If yes, then why didn't they mention it? If no, then holy shit did he cosplay as a minister to his husband's funeral?

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiger King (Netflix)
PostPosted: Mon April 13, 2020 2:36 pm 
Offline
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Wed March 02, 2016 3:34 am
Posts: 275
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Simple Torture wrote:
My two burning questions from this show are pretty small ones, but:

1. Why did the campaign manager hang around so much after Joe's run for governor ended? I assume it had something to do with being traumatized after Travis' suicide, but it just struck me as odd that he hung around.

2. Is Joe a minister? If yes, then why didn't they mention it? If no, then holy shit did he cosplay as a minister to his husband's funeral?


1. I was under the impression that he just became an employee of the zoo at that point, thus always being in the office that Travis shot himself. Don't quote me on that, though...

2. I think Joe is whatever he wants to be. Not sure about an actual answer, but I get the impression that dude just does whatever TF he wants.

_________________
"I don't see things quite the same as I used to...."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiger King (Netflix)
PostPosted: Mon April 13, 2020 4:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Major Dude
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 24105
Location: Where everybody knows your name
DissidentRival4 wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
2. Is Joe a minister? If yes, then why didn't they mention it? If no, then holy shit did he cosplay as a minister to his husband's funeral?



2. I think Joe is whatever he wants to be. Not sure about an actual answer, but I get the impression that dude just does whatever TF he wants.


This is the correct answer. Remember when he donned the EMS outfit when Saff had his hand torn off?

_________________
Let me tell you, Homer Simpson is cock of nothing!
- C. Montgomery Burns


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiger King (Netflix)
PostPosted: Mon April 13, 2020 5:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I Have A Third Nipple
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 18226
Location: Cumberland, RI
wease wrote:
DissidentRival4 wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
2. Is Joe a minister? If yes, then why didn't they mention it? If no, then holy shit did he cosplay as a minister to his husband's funeral?



2. I think Joe is whatever he wants to be. Not sure about an actual answer, but I get the impression that dude just does whatever TF he wants.


This is the correct answer. Remember when he donned the EMS outfit when Saff had his hand torn off?

I totally forgot about that. That was so bizarre.

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiger King (Netflix)
PostPosted: Mon April 13, 2020 5:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 14899
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
wease wrote:
DissidentRival4 wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
2. Is Joe a minister? If yes, then why didn't they mention it? If no, then holy shit did he cosplay as a minister to his husband's funeral?



2. I think Joe is whatever he wants to be. Not sure about an actual answer, but I get the impression that dude just does whatever TF he wants.


This is the correct answer. Remember when he donned the EMS outfit when Saff had his hand torn off?

His? :cop:

_________________
PM me for tips on writing a great signature.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiger King (Netflix)
PostPosted: Mon April 13, 2020 5:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Calibrating
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 84152
Location: Anarchist Jurisdiction
Yes, Bammer. His.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiger King (Netflix)
PostPosted: Mon April 13, 2020 7:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 64328
Yeah watch the new episode, bammer

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiger King (Netflix)
PostPosted: Mon April 13, 2020 8:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 14899
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
Boy howdy, if this show didn’t already have everything now there’s a sex change in E8?

Amazing.

_________________
PM me for tips on writing a great signature.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiger King (Netflix)
PostPosted: Mon April 13, 2020 11:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Major Dude
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 24105
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Bammer wrote:
Boy howdy, if this show didn’t already have everything now there’s a sex change in E8?

Amazing.

No sex change. They mistakenly identified him as female throughout the documentary.

_________________
Let me tell you, Homer Simpson is cock of nothing!
- C. Montgomery Burns


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiger King (Netflix)
PostPosted: Thu April 16, 2020 2:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 14899
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
Check out this @robertmoor_ on twitter.

Turns out Carole and Joe each had more husbands than we knew about, one of the alligators in the fire had belonged to Michael Jackson at Neverland Ranch, multiple enemies of Joe’s houses burned down mysteriously, etc.

Oh and Joe has herpes.

_________________
PM me for tips on writing a great signature.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiger King (Netflix)
PostPosted: Thu April 16, 2020 4:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 22698
I enjoyed that new ep specially because Joel McHale is fucking wonderful.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiger King (Netflix)
PostPosted: Thu April 16, 2020 6:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Major Dude
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 24105
Location: Where everybody knows your name
VinylGuy wrote:
I enjoyed that new ep specially because Joel McHale is fucking wonderful.

Yeah, he did a good job.

_________________
Let me tell you, Homer Simpson is cock of nothing!
- C. Montgomery Burns


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiger King (Netflix)
PostPosted: Thu April 16, 2020 6:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Calibrating
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 84152
Location: Anarchist Jurisdiction
wease wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
I enjoyed that new ep specially because Joel McHale is fucking wonderful.

Yeah, he did a good job.

He doesn't just make fun of everyone?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiger King (Netflix)
PostPosted: Thu April 16, 2020 6:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 14, 2020 5:06 pm
Posts: 911
Location: northwest midwest
Jeff Lowe said in an AMA that he has a thumb drive with footage of Joe and one of his husbands having intimate relations with a tiger.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiger King (Netflix)
PostPosted: Thu April 16, 2020 7:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 14899
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
ghost wrote:
Jeff Lowe said in an AMA that he has a thumb drive with footage of Joe and one of his husbands having intimate relations with a tiger.

I like my tigers like I like my (wo)men: Blind and on tranqs.

_________________
PM me for tips on writing a great signature.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiger King (Netflix)
PostPosted: Thu April 16, 2020 8:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 12:41 pm
Posts: 6318
i dunno, i feel like that 8th episode was just a waste

i dont think anything new or surprising was added

granted during the 7 episodes i wasnt surprised by some of the revelations. once he set the bar he set the bar

_________________
doug rr wrote:
i was busy grilling meat...i'll try to keep up..i could use some help from you cunts when its busy though


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiger King (Netflix)
PostPosted: Thu April 16, 2020 8:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 12:41 pm
Posts: 6318
i dunno, i feel like that 8th episode was just a waste

i dont think anything new or surprising was added

granted during the 7 episodes i wasnt surprised by some of the revelations. once he set the bar he set the bar

_________________
doug rr wrote:
i was busy grilling meat...i'll try to keep up..i could use some help from you cunts when its busy though


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiger King (Netflix)
PostPosted: Thu April 16, 2020 8:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 14899
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
i dunno, i feel like that 8th episode was just a waste

i dont think anything new or surprising was added

granted during the 7 episodes i wasnt surprised by some of the revelations. once he set the bar he set the bar

_________________
PM me for tips on writing a great signature.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiger King (Netflix)
PostPosted: Thu April 16, 2020 8:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Major Dude
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 24105
Location: Where everybody knows your name
durdencommatyler wrote:
wease wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
I enjoyed that new ep specially because Joel McHale is fucking wonderful.

Yeah, he did a good job.

He doesn't just make fun of everyone?

Not really. He may make fun of a situation that person was in but not really the person. Except Joe. They all made fun of him.

_________________
Let me tell you, Homer Simpson is cock of nothing!
- C. Montgomery Burns


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiger King (Netflix)
PostPosted: Thu April 16, 2020 8:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Calibrating
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 84152
Location: Anarchist Jurisdiction
wease wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
wease wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
I enjoyed that new ep specially because Joel McHale is fucking wonderful.

Yeah, he did a good job.

He doesn't just make fun of everyone?

Not really. He may make fun of a situation that person was in but not really the person. Except Joe. They all made fun of him.

I'll check it out.

I've been reluctant. I'm not a huge fan of McHale's style of humor. And I just assumed the whole thing was going to be unnecessarily mean.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu October 01, 2020 1:40 pm