The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Trading

Post subject: 2014 Ten Club Member stickers + poster
PostPosted: Fri August 23, 2019 1:47 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Cleaning house. Does anyone want these? Happy to send you way if you just throw in a couple bucks for shipping.

Post subject: Re: 2014 Ten Club Member stickers + poster
PostPosted: Sun September 15, 2019 1:49 pm 
Major Dude

Surely to god B wants them.

PostPosted: Mon September 16, 2019 7:47 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

"Surely to god"?

PostPosted: Wed September 18, 2019 5:31 am 
mXn

bodysnatcher wrote:
Cleaning house. Does anyone want these? Happy to send you way if you just throw in a couple bucks for shipping.

Warning: Snatch knows well and good that these will fit in a manilla envelope and ship for $0.78 and he’s trying to prey on your 2014-era Pearl Jam fandom to score a couple of dollars. What a dick.

PostPosted: Wed September 18, 2019 6:21 am 
for those who
are not...shall be

Bammer wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:

Warning: Snatch knows well and good that these will fit in a manilla envelope and ship for $0.78 and he’s trying to prey on your 2014-era Pearl Jam fandom to score a couple of dollars. What a dick.

Yeah but he also has to buy (or own and give up) the envelope, write some dorkhole's address on the F-er AND lick it, and then drive those God forsaken ten club fan club of the ten club stickers to the post office and mail those shits out. Plus he had to take the time to take the picture and write the post.

Personally, if i was cleaning house, I imagine something that was 1/89th of a centermeter thick and was cartoons of bears doing Rams and other autrlcities FROM THE TEN CLUB, well , happy garbage day 7 years ago, cleaning house or not.

That's what I always say.

PostPosted: Thu September 19, 2019 12:13 am 
Major Dude

B wrote:
"Surely to god"?

Are you saying you DON'T want them?

PostPosted: Thu September 19, 2019 3:14 am 
mXn

knee tunes wrote:
Bammer wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:

Yeah but he also has to buy (or own and give up) the envelope, write some dorkhole's address on the F-er AND lick it, and then drive those God forsaken ten club fan club of the ten club stickers to the post office and mail those shits out. Plus he had to take the time to take the picture and write the post.

Personally, if i was cleaning house, I imagine something that was 1/89th of a centermeter thick and was cartoons of bears doing Rams and other autrlcities FROM THE TEN CLUB, well , happy garbage day 7 years ago, cleaning house or not.

*them shits

PostPosted: Thu September 19, 2019 4:03 am 
for those who
are not...shall be

Bammer wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Bammer wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:

*them shits

*dem

PostPosted: Thu September 19, 2019 5:27 am 
mXn

knee tunes wrote:
Bammer wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Bammer wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:

*them shits

*dem

*shitz

PostPosted: Thu September 19, 2019 3:16 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

wease wrote:
B wrote:
"Surely to god"?

Are you saying you DON'T want them?