The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 568 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 29  Next
 Post subject: Re: What crazy shit/conspiracy do you believe?
PostPosted: Mon July 22, 2019 6:32 pm 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

or maybe Tom Cruise had him killed

https://www.sbs.com.au/movies/article/2 ... tom-cruise

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Mon July 22, 2019 8:34 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... es-861239/

PostPosted: Wed July 24, 2019 1:34 am 
Looks Like a Cat

Flight 587 was mistakenly shot down by anti-aircraft batteries installed after 9/11

PostPosted: Wed July 24, 2019 1:40 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

Pentagon May Have Released Weaponized Ticks That Helped Spread of Lyme Disease

PostPosted: Thu July 25, 2019 11:01 am 
Looks Like a Cat

Jeff Epstein was recruited by the deep state and allowed to continue his predation of young girls in order to blackmail politicians and financial bigwigs

PostPosted: Thu July 25, 2019 6:31 pm 
The Master

You guys... :shake:

PostPosted: Thu July 25, 2019 6:47 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

Seeing a lot of stuff saying that the Clinton's are trying to have Epstein killed and that they've had several people killed in the past month. Because that makes more sense than this guy trying to get out of the prison he's in and on house arrest.

PostPosted: Thu July 25, 2019 8:53 pm 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

Bi_3 wrote:
Jeff Epstein was recruited by the deep state and allowed to continue his predation of young girls in order to blackmail politicians and financial bigwigs

present your case.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Thu July 25, 2019 10:11 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

bune wrote:
Seeing a lot of stuff saying that the Clinton's are trying to have Epstein killed and that they've had several people killed in the past month. Because that makes more sense than this guy trying to get out of the prison he's in and on house arrest.

When you say "seeing a lot of stuff", where do you mean? I feel like I visit a lot of different news outlets, and I'm not seeing a lot of stuff.

PostPosted: Thu July 25, 2019 10:15 pm 
Poster of the Year

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
bune wrote:

When you say "seeing a lot of stuff", where do you mean? I feel like I visit a lot of different news outlets, and I'm not seeing a lot of stuff.

WHY ISN'T THE NEWS REPORTING ON UNSUBSTANTIATED RUMORS? WHY IS THE MSM SILENT ON THIS?!

PostPosted: Thu July 25, 2019 10:18 pm 

In their defense, they probably only killed a tiny handful of the people they are accused of killing.

PostPosted: Thu July 25, 2019 10:24 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
bune wrote:

Look, a lot of people have asked me about this. People are very concerned, and I share the concern, because it's concerning to a lot of people.

Also: https://twitter.com/hashtag/ClintonBody ... htag_click bots on twitter.

PostPosted: Thu July 25, 2019 10:30 pm 

Why do idiots think it's hard to pile up a bunch of rocks in the desert? It doesn't take alien technology to make a pyramid. Anything is possible if you have enough slaves.

PostPosted: Thu July 25, 2019 10:49 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

Bi_3 wrote:

Lmao never change homie

PostPosted: Fri July 26, 2019 1:51 am 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

BurtReynolds wrote:
Why do idiots think it's hard to pile up a bunch of rocks in the desert? It doesn't take alien technology to make a pyramid. Anything is possible if you have enough slaves.

But pyramids in all corners of the world, Burt. How did they all know to build pyramids?

PostPosted: Tue August 06, 2019 4:22 pm 

You guys believe in the Wedge of Aiud?

PostPosted: Tue August 06, 2019 4:25 pm 
The Master

Had to look this up, but no. The debunking reads fairly sound to me. BUT I had never heard the term "out of place artifacts" before, so now I've got a whole slew of new conspiracy theories to check out.

PostPosted: Tue August 06, 2019 4:46 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
You guys believe in the Wedge of Aiud?

Is that a new kind of cheese?

Also: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out-of-place_artifact

Reading this is fun.
Quote:
Sivatherium of Kish: An ornamental war chariot piece discovered in the Sumerian ruins of Kish, which is now in central Iraq, in 1928. The figurine, dated to the Early Dynastic I period (2800–2750 BCE), depicts a quadrupedal mammal with branched horns, a nose ring, and a rope tied to the ring. Because of the shape of the horns, Edwin Colbert identified it as a depiction of a late-surviving, possibly domesticated Sivatherium, a vaguely moose-like relative of the giraffe that lived in North Africa and India during the Pleistocene but was believed to have become extinct early in the Holocene extinction event. Henry Field and Berthold Laufer instead argued that it represented a captive Persian fallow deer and that the antlers had broken over the years. The missing antlers were found in the Field Museum's storeroom in 1977.[19]

PostPosted: Tue August 06, 2019 5:12 pm 

tragabigzanda wrote:
Had to look this up, but no. The debunking reads fairly sound to me. BUT I had never heard the term "out of place artifacts" before, so now I've got a whole slew of new conspiracy theories to check out.

BUT IT LOOKS LIKE A FLYING CRAFT'S LANDING GEAR/FEET

PostPosted: Tue August 06, 2019 5:17 pm 
The Master

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
BUT IT LOOKS LIKE A FLYING CRAFT'S LANDING GEAR/FEET

Quote:
Yet, there's a much more rational (albeit boring) explanation. The wedge is simply a tooth from a modern day excavator bucket, the kind used by workers digging foundations for construction projects.[6]

The results of metallurgical tests made on the wedge are consistent with modern 2000 series duraluminWikipedia's W.svg which oxidizes fairly rapidly, accounting for the aged appearance of the wedge, and which can be hardenedWikipedia's W.svg to a degree similar to mild steel.

Aluminum will not strike sparks as steel might, which makes the alloy desirable for service in environments with combustible gases or vapors, such as the coal mines that flourished for a while in Romania.[3]

With a decline in coal mining, the excavators may be reasonably supposed to have been turned to other uses. It's extremely likely that one of these excavators lost a tooth while digging the hole in Aiud; someone unfamiliar with the machine found it in the sand near the mastodon bones, and assumed it to be an anachronism.[3]

See many examples of excavator teeth, here, a number of which closely resemble the so-called "out-of-place" artifact.[3]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 568 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 29  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate