The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 812, 813, 814, 815, 816, 817, 818 ... 1307  Next
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Fri April 12, 2019 12:56 am 
Poster of the Year

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
they don't even rhyme

How the hell do you say "Greg?"?

the right way

PostPosted: Fri April 12, 2019 1:07 am 
Future Drummer

Cray-g

PostPosted: Fri April 12, 2019 1:21 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

PostPosted: Fri April 12, 2019 1:28 am 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

bart wrote:
Cray-g

That is offensive

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Fri April 12, 2019 1:57 am 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

McParadigm wrote:

Ok... that is... I mean... all of the shit we've dealt with and witnessed over the last... but this is... I mean... WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

PostPosted: Fri April 12, 2019 9:04 pm 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

Lighting one's self on fire has to be my favorite form of protest.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Fri April 12, 2019 10:27 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

PostPosted: Fri April 12, 2019 10:33 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

aw huh

PostPosted: Fri April 12, 2019 10:38 pm 
what on earth am I talking about

durdencommatyler wrote:
aw huh

Yus I understaassyind

PostPosted: Fri April 12, 2019 11:31 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

bune wrote:

I almost shared this too. The whole thread is worth reading.

PostPosted: Sat April 13, 2019 12:09 am 
Major Dude

McParadigm wrote:
bune wrote:

I almost shared this too. The whole thread is worth reading.

He’s not wrong.

PostPosted: Sat April 13, 2019 11:46 am 
Looks Like a Cat

Please flood sanctuary cities. Let these people feel the consequences of their actions for once.

PostPosted: Sat April 13, 2019 2:47 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Bi_3 wrote:
Please flood sanctuary cities. Let these people feel the consequences of their actions for once.

I love everything about this idea.

1. ICE is upset about it, because of the massive operational costs involved in transporting immigrants all over the country.

2. It says everything you need to know about these people’s worldview, that they think sanctuary cities would subsequently be mired in rapists and killers and totally sad about it.....not, in fact deeply relieved that they have a chance to provide some compassion to people who would otherwise be in the hands of those who see them as less than human and who have no real oversight.

3. The idea polls even lower than family separations with non-affiliated voters in every. single. state.

4. Cities have open borders. Go ahead and send em to the sanctuary cities, but then, like, enjoy the new immigrant neighbors you’ll definitely be getting shortly, you incredibly dumb fucks.

5. Republicans get to go into 2020 with the slogan “immigrants are an existential invasion that we must stop but also we let a bunch of them in as a joke because we thought it would own the libs and now they’re in your white trash neighborhood sorry about that”

PostPosted: Sat April 13, 2019 5:19 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

McParadigm wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:

1. ICE is upset about it, because of the massive operational costs involved in transporting immigrants all over the country.

2. It says everything you need to know about these people’s worldview, that they think sanctuary cities would subsequently be mired in rapists and killers and totally sad about it.....not, in fact deeply relieved that they have a chance to provide some compassion to people who would otherwise be in the hands of those who see them as less than human and who have no real oversight.

3. The idea polls even lower than family separations with non-affiliated voters in every. single. state.

4. Cities have open borders. Go ahead and send em to the sanctuary cities, but then, like, enjoy the new immigrant neighbors you’ll definitely be getting shortly, you incredibly dumb fucks.

5. Republicans get to go into 2020 with the slogan “immigrants are an existential invasion that we must stop but also we let a bunch of them in as a joke because we thought it would own the libs and now they’re in your white trash neighborhood sorry about that”

This is quite a wordy way to say “not in my backyard”

PostPosted: Sat April 13, 2019 6:13 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

That's a weird way to interpret what he said, Bi_3.

PostPosted: Sat April 13, 2019 8:34 pm 
AnalLog

Bi_3 wrote:
McParadigm wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:

Don't sanctuary cities have many illegal immigrants already? They chose to be sanctuary cities out of compassion for those already in their presence, not out of some ignorance or theoretical situation. I've found that my friends who have the biggest problem with immigrants are the ones who are most removed from them. I'm proud to live in a sanctuary city and I believe my city (Boulder) would be happy to have more asylum seekers reside here while they wait to find out their fate.

PostPosted: Sun April 14, 2019 4:10 am 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Bi3 is kind of a lunatic, though.

PostPosted: Sun April 14, 2019 5:25 am 
Gone

Does dumping these people off in San Francisco or somewhere keep them from leaving somehow? Seems to me they'd just relocate to wherever made the most sense for them. It's not worth the logistical nightmare even if you ignore how disgusting it is on a moral level.

PostPosted: Sun April 14, 2019 2:10 pm 
The Master

Hatfield wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
McParadigm wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:

Don't sanctuary cities have many illegal immigrants already? They chose to be sanctuary cities out of compassion for those already in their presence, not out of some ignorance or theoretical situation. I've found that my friends who have the biggest problem with immigrants are the ones who are most removed from them. I'm proud to live in a sanctuary city and I believe my city (Boulder) would be happy to have more asylum seekers reside here while they wait to find out their fate.

Pizzeria locale

PostPosted: Sun April 14, 2019 2:31 pm 
Rank This Poster

verb_to_trust wrote:
Does dumping these people off in San Francisco or somewhere keep them from leaving somehow? Seems to me they'd just relocate to wherever made the most sense for them. It's not worth the logistical nightmare even if you ignore how disgusting it is on a moral level.

It makes no sense; it's exactly the kind of thing you'd see from some guy on Twitter who lives to own the libs. Which is probably where he saw it. Ironically, I think that the obsession with owning the libs actually gets in the way of him actually being able to enact a far-right immigration strategy like it seems he would want to.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 812, 813, 814, 815, 816, 817, 818 ... 1307  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate