The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: What does Lenny Dykstra mean to you?
PostPosted: Sat February 09, 2019 4:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 9297
Location: here
not that I care

_________________
96583UP wrote:
note: this poll is regarding tenders and not nuggets


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What does Lenny Dykstra mean to you?
PostPosted: Sat February 09, 2019 4:13 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 36384
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
sounds homophobic

_________________
“The world is going insane!” they shout at an unhearing screen.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What does Lenny Dykstra mean to you?
PostPosted: Sat February 09, 2019 4:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 60801
i don't throw around the term hero very often, but...

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What does Lenny Dykstra mean to you?
PostPosted: Sat February 09, 2019 4:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 9297
Location: here
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i don't throw around the term hero very often, but...

Your avatar is Lenny Dykstra in disguise

Isn't it?

_________________
96583UP wrote:
note: this poll is regarding tenders and not nuggets


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What does Lenny Dykstra mean to you?
PostPosted: Sat February 09, 2019 4:50 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 60801
knee tunes wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i don't throw around the term hero very often, but...

Your avatar is Lenny Dykstra in disguise

Isn't it?

sshhh

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What does Lenny Dykstra mean to you?
PostPosted: Sat February 09, 2019 5:25 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 9297
Location: here
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i don't throw around the term hero very often, but...

Your avatar is Lenny Dykstra in disguise

Isn't it?

sshhh


DOH

_________________
96583UP wrote:
note: this poll is regarding tenders and not nuggets


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What does Lenny Dykstra mean to you?
PostPosted: Sat February 09, 2019 12:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:44 pm
Posts: 8554
Location: Franklin, MA
“What are you reading for!? It’s bad for your eyes!” is an all time quote.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue April 23, 2019 2:28 am