The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 ... 191  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Supreme Court
PostPosted: Thu October 11, 2018 2:44 am 
The Master

PostPosted: Thu October 11, 2018 2:52 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

B wrote:
I'm kind of bored with people bitching that Kavanaugh was presumed guilty. The Democrats requested that the FBI investigate the claims. That's specifically NOT a presumption of guilt.

I presumed he's guilty in order to fit a narrative that people were presuming him guilty so that the GOP could accuse people of presuming him guilty as a cover up for the fact that he is guilty af

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 1:01 am 
Major Dude

So, according to Fresh Air tonight, the fraternity BK ( and W, I discovered) belonged to at Yale, had/ has the motto “no means yes, yes means anal.”

PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 1:42 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

That's a motto about doing charity work for God and eating a diet full of probiotics.

PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 7:01 pm 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

big fan of this new GOP, at least until they bog us down in another war or something.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 7:03 pm 
The Master

genuine political engagement by children of any political affiliation is a wonderful thing, and should be celebrated. i hope that guy dies soon.

PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 7:05 pm 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

tragabigzanda wrote:
genuine political engagement by children of any political affiliation is a wonderful thing, and should be celebrated. i hope that guy dies soon.

we've talked about this before and how dumb that is. And anyway, he is absolutely right. The kids couldnt care less about this. They are just being used as tools by their hysterical idiot mothers. I hope he lives for a hundred more years.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 7:35 pm 
Future Drummer

BurtReynolds wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:

we've talked about this before and how dumb that is. And anyway, he is absolutely right. The kids couldnt care less about this. They are just being used as tools by their hysterical idiot mothers. I hope he lives for a hundred more years.

i like you, burt

PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 7:40 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

BurtReynolds wrote:
big fan of this new GOP, at least until they bog us down in another war or something.

That was great.

PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 8:02 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

BurtReynolds wrote:

Man, this is awful. Those poor kids.

PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 8:10 pm 
Gone

Those people are fucking idiots and should be asked to leave the building

PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 8:23 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

verb_to_trust wrote:
Those people are fucking idiots and should be asked to leave the building

The senators? Hell yeah

PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 9:55 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

BurtReynolds wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:

Agreed. Poor parenting. He was absolutely right in what he said.

PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 10:10 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

let’s celebrate with another tax cut

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 11:09 pm 
The Master

Anders wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:

While I totally agree that those kids are being used by their parents, the Senator's casual dismissal of their presence, their feelings, and the potential lessons their parents were trying to teach them about civic engagement are vile.

PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 11:14 pm 
The Master

The ideal response would have been something along the lines of "I respect your right to demonstrate, but I happen to disagree with your parents' view because..." That would have been a respectful, educational moment.

PostPosted: Sat October 13, 2018 12:03 am 
Looks Like a Cat

tragabigzanda wrote:
Anders wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:

While I totally agree that those kids are being used by their parents, the Senator's casual dismissal of their presence, their feelings, and the potential lessons their parents were trying to teach them about civic engagement are vile.

That was someone using their kids to go viral by trolling, not civic engagement

PostPosted: Sat October 13, 2018 12:10 am 
Looks Like a Cat

I agree that not responding at all would've been preferable, or at least providing the kids some kind of sympathetic response (e.g. "I'm so sorry for the abusive and narcissistic parents you've been saddled with.")

PostPosted: Sat October 13, 2018 12:31 am 
Future Drummer

Poor kids.

PostPosted: Sat October 13, 2018 12:36 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

he was holding back the urge to stuff his c*ck in their mouths so bad

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 ... 191  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate