The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 

How are you rolling?
I'm standin' up just straight and normal. 30%  30%  [ 3 ]
I'm leanin'. 70%  70%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 10
Author Message
 Post subject: you really will do some dumb shit when you are drunk.
PostPosted: Sat July 22, 2017 8:10 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 24525
Image

_________________
doug rr wrote:
(don't) deal with shit later


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: you really will do some dumb shit when you are drunk.
PostPosted: Sun September 16, 2018 4:20 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 9518
Location: here
I like grape


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: you really will do some dumb shit when you are drunk.
PostPosted: Sun September 16, 2018 4:23 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 42830
Location: Garbage Dump
Lean looks like it tastes good

_________________
Bammer wrote:
God dammit fuck you all you losers who keep going to see these stupid fucking superhero movies.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: you really will do some dumb shit when you are drunk.
PostPosted: Sun September 16, 2018 4:31 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Sun March 12, 2017 3:06 pm
Posts: 1302
Mmm, pickled insides.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: you really will do some dumb shit when you are drunk.
PostPosted: Sun September 16, 2018 6:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 24525
I wanna try some damn lean. Need someone to make it for me though.

_________________
doug rr wrote:
(don't) deal with shit later


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: you really will do some dumb shit when you are drunk.
PostPosted: Sun September 16, 2018 6:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 13480
Location: Space City
I'm probably your most direct source for lean but I would never.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: you really will do some dumb shit when you are drunk.
PostPosted: Sun September 16, 2018 6:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 42830
Location: Garbage Dump
Dev wrote:
I wanna try some damn lean. Need someone to make it for me though.

Do you? Seems pretty easy to make

_________________
Bammer wrote:
God dammit fuck you all you losers who keep going to see these stupid fucking superhero movies.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: you really will do some dumb shit when you are drunk.
PostPosted: Sun September 16, 2018 8:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 24525
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Dev wrote:
I wanna try some damn lean. Need someone to make it for me though.

Do you? Seems pretty easy to make

I dont trust myself to filter the codeine.

_________________
doug rr wrote:
(don't) deal with shit later


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: you really will do some dumb shit when you are drunk.
PostPosted: Sun September 16, 2018 8:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 53713
Location: Sector 7-G
Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: you really will do some dumb shit when you are drunk.
PostPosted: Sun September 16, 2018 8:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 17536
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Sizzurp

_________________
”Maybe greed is all cocks at the end." - Jaime Lannister


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: you really will do some dumb shit when you are drunk.
PostPosted: Sun September 16, 2018 8:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 17536
Location: Where everybody knows your name
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Lean looks like it tastes good

The cough syrup, by definition, means that it would most definitely NOT taste good.

_________________
”Maybe greed is all cocks at the end." - Jaime Lannister


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: you really will do some dumb shit when you are drunk.
PostPosted: Mon September 17, 2018 2:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 13480
Location: Space City
wease wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Lean looks like it tastes good

The cough syrup, by definition, means that it would most definitely NOT taste good.

That’s what the Jolly Rancher is for.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: you really will do some dumb shit when you are drunk.
PostPosted: Mon September 17, 2018 2:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 35381
Location: Buenos Aires
It's just codeine and a lot of sugar. I'd try it, but my teeth hurt just thinking about it


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: you really will do some dumb shit when you are drunk.
PostPosted: Mon September 17, 2018 2:18 am 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 25, 2018 3:10 am
Posts: 332
Location: East Coast
I used to do a lot of cocaine when I was drunk.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: you really will do some dumb shit when you are drunk.
PostPosted: Mon September 17, 2018 3:18 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 16095
Location: Dat Azz
I say no to blow

_________________
theplatypus wrote:
tree_ is like an alien, forever perplexed by normal human behavior


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: you really will do some dumb shit when you are drunk.
PostPosted: Mon September 17, 2018 3:47 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:23 am
Posts: 2981
Location: The In Between
StonyGold wrote:
I used to do a lot of cocaine when I was drunk.


I wouldn’t even know how to find cocaine. That’s probably for the best.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: you really will do some dumb shit when you are drunk.
PostPosted: Mon September 17, 2018 3:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 16095
Location: Dat Azz
daft twat wrote:
StonyGold wrote:
I used to do a lot of cocaine when I was drunk.


I wouldn’t even know how to find cocaine. That’s probably for the best.

:thumbsup:

_________________
theplatypus wrote:
tree_ is like an alien, forever perplexed by normal human behavior


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: you really will do some dumb shit when you are drunk.
PostPosted: Mon September 17, 2018 4:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 2142
Location: Most likely at the office...
PHATJ wrote:
daft twat wrote:
StonyGold wrote:
I used to do a lot of cocaine when I was drunk.


I wouldn’t even know how to find cocaine. That’s probably for the best.

:thumbsup:

I hear this.

_________________
Free boops today.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: you really will do some dumb shit when you are drunk.
PostPosted: Mon September 17, 2018 5:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 9518
Location: here
:z:




l


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed June 19, 2019 9:14 am