The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 843, 844, 845, 846, 847, 848, 849 ... 867  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri July 06, 2018 11:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51864
tree_ wrote:
People don't like me enough to PM me

same

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Tue July 10, 2018 4:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51496
I just learned that the dome of the Pantheon is, to this day, still the largest unsupported concrete dome in the world. And it was built in 125 A.D. That's amazing

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed July 11, 2018 12:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 13475
Location: Where everybody knows your name
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
I just learned that the dome of the Pantheon is, to this day, still the largest unsupported concrete dome in the world. And it was built in 125 A.D. That's amazing

:shock:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed July 11, 2018 5:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66416
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
I just learned that the dome of the Pantheon is, to this day, still the largest unsupported concrete dome in the world. And it was built in 125 A.D. That's amazing

Fucking Romans.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed July 11, 2018 6:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17780
Location: Seattle, WA
durdencommatyler wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
I just learned that the dome of the Pantheon is, to this day, still the largest unsupported concrete dome in the world. And it was built in 125 A.D. That's amazing

Fucking Romans.


it was pretty much their downfall


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 11:52 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21901
Location: the beach
after trying numerous prescription drugs for high blood pressure for the last umpteen years we think we finally found the right combo..only 3 per day and i'm close to normal BP...its only been a week but still...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 12:19 am 
Offline
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:10 pm
Posts: 540
Glad to hear it, doug


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 1:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51864
doug rr wrote:
after trying numerous prescription drugs for high blood pressure for the last umpteen years we think we finally found the right combo..only 3 per day and i'm close to normal BP...its only been a week but still...

mail me your putter

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 1:28 am 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21901
Location: the beach
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
after trying numerous prescription drugs for high blood pressure for the last umpteen years we think we finally found the right combo..only 3 per day and i'm close to normal BP...its only been a week but still...

mail me your putter


which one?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 1:30 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51864
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
after trying numerous prescription drugs for high blood pressure for the last umpteen years we think we finally found the right combo..only 3 per day and i'm close to normal BP...its only been a week but still...

mail me your putter


which one?

oh god

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 1:30 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51864
the odyssey

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 1:31 am 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21901
Location: the beach
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
the odyssey

i'll think about it..it just collects dust in the back room


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 1:32 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51864
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
the odyssey

i'll think about it..it just collects dust in the back room

i use a wilson :oops:

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 1:33 am 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21901
Location: the beach
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
the odyssey

i'll think about it..it just collects dust in the back room

i use a wilson :oops:


an 8802?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 1:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51864
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
the odyssey

i'll think about it..it just collects dust in the back room

i use a wilson :oops:


an 8802?

no clue...it's not bad tho

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 4:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37454
I hang out with my best friend all the time when my wife is busy with other stuff, and we both dress very fashionably, and I’m pretty sure a lot of people assume we’re a gay couple.

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 4:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue February 12, 2013 5:03 pm
Posts: 3148
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
I hang out with my best friend all the time when my wife is busy with other stuff, and we both dress very fashionably, and I’m pretty sure a lot of people assume we’re a gay couple.

describe your style, handy dandy


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 4:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51496
Floral chic

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 5:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 2034
Location: Most likely at the office...
I still haven't gotten over those shoes you posted a year or so ago LV.

_________________
Free boops today.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 5:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue February 12, 2013 5:03 pm
Posts: 3148
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Floral chic

hmm reading between those lines all i can make out is "conspicuously affected"


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 843, 844, 845, 846, 847, 848, 849 ... 867  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat October 20, 2018 2:40 am