The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5849 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285 ... 293  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Tue June 19, 2018 7:53 pm 
Offline
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:10 pm
Posts: 640
It's the Caspian Sea, and it's always been the Caspian Sea


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 4:59 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 18525
Location: Seattle, WA
I love when you go to the latest unread post in a thread, and there are about 5 more pages of unread posts and you just say “fuck it” and skip to the last page


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 5:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 67626
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
bodysnatcher wrote:
I love when you go to the latest unread post in a thread, and there are about 5 more pages of unread posts and you just say “fuck it” and skip to the last page

I don't understand this.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 5:24 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 16473
Location: Lft Craquepeau
durdencommatyler wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
I love when you go to the latest unread post in a thread, and there are about 5 more pages of unread posts and you just say “fuck it” and skip to the last page

I don't understand this.

I'm guessing he means via the mobile view. Hitting the thread takes you to the next unread post in that thread. But if the thread has been really active and there are a shitload more pages of posts, you may simply skip to the last page of the thread. Better than reading through 5 pages of who-the-fuck-knows-what.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 5:27 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 67626
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
I love when you go to the latest unread post in a thread, and there are about 5 more pages of unread posts and you just say “fuck it” and skip to the last page

I don't understand this.

I'm guessing he means via the mobile view. Hitting the thread takes you to the next unread post in that thread. But if the thread has been really active and there are a shitload more pages of posts, you may simply skip to the last page of the thread. Better than reading through 5 pages of who-the-fuck-knows-what.

I just mean that I always read every post.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 5:29 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20602
durdencommatyler wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
I love when you go to the latest unread post in a thread, and there are about 5 more pages of unread posts and you just say “fuck it” and skip to the last page

I don't understand this.

I'm guessing he means via the mobile view. Hitting the thread takes you to the next unread post in that thread. But if the thread has been really active and there are a shitload more pages of posts, you may simply skip to the last page of the thread. Better than reading through 5 pages of who-the-fuck-knows-what.

I just mean that I always read every post.

You should probably skip some of them.

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 5:30 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 67626
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Kaius wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
I love when you go to the latest unread post in a thread, and there are about 5 more pages of unread posts and you just say “fuck it” and skip to the last page

I don't understand this.

I'm guessing he means via the mobile view. Hitting the thread takes you to the next unread post in that thread. But if the thread has been really active and there are a shitload more pages of posts, you may simply skip to the last page of the thread. Better than reading through 5 pages of who-the-fuck-knows-what.

I just mean that I always read every post.

You should probably skip some of them.

No joke.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 5:31 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20602
durdencommatyler wrote:
Kaius wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
I love when you go to the latest unread post in a thread, and there are about 5 more pages of unread posts and you just say “fuck it” and skip to the last page

I don't understand this.

I'm guessing he means via the mobile view. Hitting the thread takes you to the next unread post in that thread. But if the thread has been really active and there are a shitload more pages of posts, you may simply skip to the last page of the thread. Better than reading through 5 pages of who-the-fuck-knows-what.

I just mean that I always read every post.

You should probably skip some of them.

No joke.

If you don’t stop, I’m going to hunt you down and gut you.

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 5:31 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 67626
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Kaius wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Kaius wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
I love when you go to the latest unread post in a thread, and there are about 5 more pages of unread posts and you just say “fuck it” and skip to the last page

I don't understand this.

I'm guessing he means via the mobile view. Hitting the thread takes you to the next unread post in that thread. But if the thread has been really active and there are a shitload more pages of posts, you may simply skip to the last page of the thread. Better than reading through 5 pages of who-the-fuck-knows-what.

I just mean that I always read every post.

You should probably skip some of them.

No joke.

If you don’t stop, I’m going to hunt you down and gut you.

Mods?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 5:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 16473
Location: Lft Craquepeau
durdencommatyler wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
I love when you go to the latest unread post in a thread, and there are about 5 more pages of unread posts and you just say “fuck it” and skip to the last page

I don't understand this.

I'm guessing he means via the mobile view. Hitting the thread takes you to the next unread post in that thread. But if the thread has been really active and there are a shitload more pages of posts, you may simply skip to the last page of the thread. Better than reading through 5 pages of who-the-fuck-knows-what.

I just mean that I always read every post.

Image

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 5:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 67626
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
You have a real gif.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 5:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 16473
Location: Lft Craquepeau
durdencommatyler wrote:
You have a real gif.

Spoiler: show
Image

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 11:00 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 67626
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
What a beautiful morning!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 7:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36623
Location: Mountains
https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2018/6/ ... cast-video

Everything about that. EVERYTHING.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 7:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 18525
Location: Seattle, WA
durdencommatyler wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
I love when you go to the latest unread post in a thread, and there are about 5 more pages of unread posts and you just say “fuck it” and skip to the last page

I don't understand this.

I'm guessing he means via the mobile view. Hitting the thread takes you to the next unread post in that thread. But if the thread has been really active and there are a shitload more pages of posts, you may simply skip to the last page of the thread. Better than reading through 5 pages of who-the-fuck-knows-what.

I just mean that I always read every post.


that's insane


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 7:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 18525
Location: Seattle, WA
Strat wrote:
https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2018/6/20/17483724/mississippi-state-fan-omaha-news-broadcast-video

Everything about that. EVERYTHING.


:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

FUCK YES, my alma mater's fans represent!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 7:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 8372
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
JuanHamm wrote:
It's the Caspian Sea, and it's always been the Caspian Sea
Caspiar :peace:
http://mirror.uncyc.org/wiki/Caspiar

_________________
radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 8:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 54036
tree’s dad

_________________
run2death wrote:
Len, I would seriously come and see you if you were a bit closer than Yuma.

6 hours roundtrip is a little much for freaking Yuma.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 8:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 54036
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tree’s dad

jk that guy is the worst

_________________
run2death wrote:
Len, I would seriously come and see you if you were a bit closer than Yuma.

6 hours roundtrip is a little much for freaking Yuma.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Thu June 21, 2018 6:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 52109
Location: Sector 7-G
trag's struggle


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5849 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285 ... 293  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed December 19, 2018 4:21 am