The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Does Your Daddy Do The Dishes?
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 ICQ  Profile

Joined: Mon February 19, 2018 2:53 am
Posts: 1961
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Balki wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
My wife and I have done our laundry separately for the 8 years we have lived together.


We do too. Married 5 years and lived together for 8ish


Twins! We are celebrating our 6 year anniversary next month.


We just celebrated our 5th on 5/11
I bet we even inserted our penises into their vaginas around the same time too!

_________________
Quote:
Bump for Diane Muffjat


Quote:
Interested in cultivating a relationship with me in my secret lair? Just ask!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Does Your Daddy Do The Dishes?
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 13498
Location: Mizzou
Balki wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Balki wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
My wife and I have done our laundry separately for the 8 years we have lived together.


We do too. Married 5 years and lived together for 8ish


Twins! We are celebrating our 6 year anniversary next month.


We just celebrated our 5th on 5/11
I bet we even inserted our penises into their vaginas around the same time too!


;)


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Does Your Daddy Do The Dishes?
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 ICQ  Profile

Joined: Mon February 19, 2018 2:53 am
Posts: 1961
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Balki wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Balki wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
My wife and I have done our laundry separately for the 8 years we have lived together.


We do too. Married 5 years and lived together for 8ish


Twins! We are celebrating our 6 year anniversary next month.


We just celebrated our 5th on 5/11
I bet we even inserted our penises into their vaginas around the same time too!


;)


*struts*

_________________
Quote:
Bump for Diane Muffjat


Quote:
Interested in cultivating a relationship with me in my secret lair? Just ask!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Does Your Daddy Do The Dishes?
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 34801
Location: this field intentionally left blank
Separate laundry? Why? That seems weird.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Does Your Daddy Do The Dishes?
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 13498
Location: Mizzou
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Separate laundry? Why? That seems weird.


I don't want to mess up her clothes and she would let my clothes get wrinkly.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Does Your Daddy Do The Dishes?
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 12108
Location: Mining for Tanners
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Separate laundry? Why? That seems weird.

It will be easier to divvy up in the event of their divorce.

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Does Your Daddy Do The Dishes?
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 ICQ  Profile

Joined: Mon February 19, 2018 2:53 am
Posts: 1961
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Separate laundry? Why? That seems weird.


Ease of doing business. I most likely would wash/dry something she didn't want machine washed/dried.
She would most likely do the same.

_________________
Quote:
Bump for Diane Muffjat


Quote:
Interested in cultivating a relationship with me in my secret lair? Just ask!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Does Your Daddy Do The Dishes?
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 8903
Location: Space City
I've posted this before, but I love hand washing my dishes. Something calming about that warm water after a good meal. If I hand wash in the morning, I can also get some great podcast time in.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Does Your Daddy Do The Dishes?
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:46 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 20578
Location: the beach
i do all the laundry..my wife uses a machine safe bag that she puts stuff in that she doesn't want in the dryer


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Does Your Daddy Do The Dishes?
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 ICQ  Profile

Joined: Mon February 19, 2018 2:53 am
Posts: 1961
I like to do outside work. Back then, when I was doughy, I didn't take my shirt off to show off my big boy tints because i got embarrassed. But now that I'm firming up like a big boy, I like to take it off because my big boy tints are becoming big boy rocks instead.

_________________
Quote:
Bump for Diane Muffjat


Quote:
Interested in cultivating a relationship with me in my secret lair? Just ask!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Does Your Daddy Do The Dishes?
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 8903
Location: Space City
Tomorrow night I don't go in to work until 7. I might do some chores.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Does Your Daddy Do The Dishes?
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 13498
Location: Mizzou
I like doing the dishes too. Get to creep on the neighbors.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Sgt. Crackpot and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue June 19, 2018 8:33 am