The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 503, 504, 505, 506, 507, 508, 509 ... 1307  Next
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Sat March 17, 2018 11:59 pm 
TIER 1 Essential Critical Infrastructure Worker

I'm surprised Trump hasn't more flack for calling for the creation of a space army.
I guess there is only so much flack to go around.

PostPosted: Sat March 17, 2018 11:59 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

wease wrote:
Surely that isn't real.

America, "Fuck Yeah"

PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 1:26 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

what the mcFuck?!?

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 1:32 am 
Mind Your Tanners

96583UP wrote:
what the mcFuck?!?

That's the video we need at the GD party.

PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 1:34 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

elliseamos wrote:
96583UP wrote:
what the mcFuck?!?

That's the video we need at the GD party.

I ordered the Code Green

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 2:47 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

So they saw the questions, and both he and his lawyer immediately went after the probe.
Quote:
Special counsel Robert Mueller has presented President Trump's legal team with a list of questions as investigators seek an interview with the president.

The New York Times reported Saturday that the questions were a sort of starting point for Mueller, whose team is working to negotiate an interview with Trump as part of the investigation into Russia's role in the 2016 election.

It was after his legal team received the questions that Trump launched into a series of tweets, in which he denied that his campaign coordinated with Moscow during the 2016 election and lambasted Mueller's investigation as unnecessary.

In one Saturday night tweet, Trump asserted that Mueller's investigation should never have been opened in the first place, because there was "no collusion" and "no crime."

PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 3:26 am 
Mind Your Tanners

McParadigm wrote:
So they saw the questions, and both he and his lawyer immediately went after the probe.
Quote:
Special counsel Robert Mueller has presented President Trump's legal team with a list of questions as investigators seek an interview with the president.

The New York Times reported Saturday that the questions were a sort of starting point for Mueller, whose team is working to negotiate an interview with Trump as part of the investigation into Russia's role in the 2016 election.

It was after his legal team received the questions that Trump launched into a series of tweets, in which he denied that his campaign coordinated with Moscow during the 2016 election and lambasted Mueller's investigation as unnecessary.

In one Saturday night tweet, Trump asserted that Mueller's investigation should never have been opened in the first place, because there was "no collusion" and "no crime."

But I thought DJ couldn't read?

PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 3:33 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

elliseamos wrote:
McParadigm wrote:
Quote:

But I thought DJ couldn't read?

David Dennison handles all that.

PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 12:48 pm 
what on earth am I talking about

I haven’t seen you guys mention this but it’s all over the news here.

PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 3:04 pm 
I Have A Third Nipple

McParadigm wrote:
Quote:

I really think this is the week Mueller gets shitcanned. Fox is going to start heavily reporting tomorrow saying the special counsel team being Democratically biased (Fox and Friends wilp open with that tomorrow, Trump will Tweet about it 5 minutes later), it will fester for a few days, then Trump will send out some carefully worded tweets Thursday, and then Rosenstein will remove Mueller Friday.

My wife thinks Rosenstein has to go first, but I don't think so. I think if it's going to happen this week we'll feel the winds blowing by Wednesday (stronger than they are now, that is).

PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 3:25 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

We’re definitely getting to a point where Trump will have to chose between extraordinary measures and certain doom. Hard to imagine he’ll opt to sit and wait.

Trey Gowdy was on Fox this morning telling Dowd that if his client is innocent, he should act like he is, and also saying that people should have confidence in Mueller’s investigation, not the House.

PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 3:50 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

The list of Republicans giving warning statements to Trump about going after Mueller is now:

Conaway
Gowdy
Graham
Rubio (but who cares)

PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 3:52 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Amazing times.

PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 8:00 pm 
The Master

If he fires Mueller....

Does his presidency actually come crashing down? Will republicans actually step up? Does the investigation move forward? Who would Trump replace Mueller with?

PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 8:03 pm 
what on earth am I talking about

If he fires him it’s automatically admitting guilt is it not? It will be seen that way at least.

Why fire him if it isn’t getting too hot and the noose tightening.

PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 8:05 pm 
The Master

dimejinky99 wrote:
If he fires him it’s automatically admitting guilt is it not? It will be seen that way at least.

No innocent man would do such a thing. I can't wrap my head around it.

But do the republicans have any sense of morality anymore? He'll be gone after the midterms though I have to imagine.

PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 8:28 pm 
Gone

Strat wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:

But do the republicans have any sense of morality anymore? He'll be gone after the midterms though I have to imagine.

Mueller or Trump?

PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 8:29 pm 
The Master

verb_to_trust wrote:
Strat wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:

Mueller or Trump?

Trump (after mid terms) if he fires Mueller.

PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 8:49 pm 
I Have A Third Nipple

Strat wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Strat wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:

Mueller or Trump?

Trump (after mid terms) if he fires Mueller.

You'd still need, at a minimum, something like 17-18 GOP Senators to vote for impeachment. That's a huge ask. I still think that impeachment is an absolute pipe dream unless Mueller's investigation reveals direct, conscious illegal decisions that Trump made during the campaign or after the election. I don't think charging Trump as the head of an organization that committed crimes even though he committed crimes (I can't think of the term for this right now) is going to be convincing enough to flip that many Senators.

PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 8:56 pm 
Poster of the Year

ST gets it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 503, 504, 505, 506, 507, 508, 509 ... 1307  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate