The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Tuesday Night House Party®
PostPosted: Wed November 22, 2017 2:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 11338
Image

Spoiler: show
Image

_________________
Best RM Poster of the Year 2018


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday Night House Party®
PostPosted: Tue March 06, 2018 4:38 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 9202
Location: here
Image

_________________
96583UP wrote:
note: this poll is regarding tenders and not nuggets


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday Night House Party®
PostPosted: Tue March 06, 2018 4:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 34396
Location: Buenos Aires
Oh


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday Night House Party®
PostPosted: Tue March 06, 2018 4:40 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 23352
knee tunes wrote:
Image

what happened to you

_________________
doug rr wrote:
(don't) deal with shit later


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday Night House Party®
PostPosted: Tue March 06, 2018 4:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 9202
Location: here
Dev wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Image

what happened to you


I fell

_________________
96583UP wrote:
note: this poll is regarding tenders and not nuggets


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday Night House Party®
PostPosted: Tue March 06, 2018 4:44 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 23352
knee tunes wrote:
Dev wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Image

what happened to you


I fell

you bonked your noggin?

_________________
doug rr wrote:
(don't) deal with shit later


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday Night House Party®
PostPosted: Tue March 06, 2018 4:45 am 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu April 21, 2016 12:19 am
Posts: 4055
Is that a Tucan on the one guy’s Speedo?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday Night House Party®
PostPosted: Tue March 06, 2018 4:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 9202
Location: here
Dev wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Dev wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Image

what happened to you


I fell

you bonked your noggin?

I bubbled my rubble

_________________
96583UP wrote:
note: this poll is regarding tenders and not nuggets


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday Night House Party®
PostPosted: Tue March 06, 2018 5:23 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 23352
knee tunes wrote:
Dev wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Dev wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Image

what happened to you


I fell

you bonked your noggin?

I bubbled my rubble

maybe there is a way to fix it? I know psychology.

_________________
doug rr wrote:
(don't) deal with shit later


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday Night House Party®
PostPosted: Tue March 06, 2018 5:25 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 9202
Location: here
Dev wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Dev wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Dev wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Image

what happened to you


I fell

you bonked your noggin?

I bubbled my rubble

maybe there is a way to fix it? I know psychology.

Ok, go

_________________
96583UP wrote:
note: this poll is regarding tenders and not nuggets


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday Night House Party®
PostPosted: Fri April 13, 2018 1:40 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 11338
feelin like a Tuesday Night House Party up in this bitch

_________________
Best RM Poster of the Year 2018


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday Night House Party®
PostPosted: Fri April 13, 2018 1:40 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 58160
96583UP wrote:
feelin like a Tuesday Night House Party up in this bitch

today is wednesday...

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday Night House Party®
PostPosted: Fri April 13, 2018 1:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 11338
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
feelin like a Tuesday Night House Party up in this bitch

today is wednesday...


days of the week, they ain't so simPO

_________________
Best RM Poster of the Year 2018


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri February 22, 2019 8:34 am