The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1920 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 96  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Sun February 04, 2018 5:59 am 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

this court is out of order!

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Sun February 04, 2018 1:01 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

verb_to_trust wrote:
Orpheus wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
That father lunging at Nassar during sentencing is heartbreaking. I can't imagine all of the thoughts going through his head. And I don't have kids

I don't respect what that guy did in the court room. Maybe there is actually a small sliver of the anger that is misplaced on Nasser? I'd definitely be taking a hard look in the mirror if I were a parent in that situation. Not let my daughter get finger banged in a hotel room with a pervy looking guy just because he has 'Dr.' in front of his name maybe?

What the fuck is this awful post

I refuse to celebrate a guy acting like a mouth breather in a court of law. He was either overcome by madness in the moment or was grandstanding. Either way, its unacceptable. The entire circus show the judge allowed this case to become probably just gives Nasser ammo to work with if he appeals. But hey, everyone got their hashtag on so whatevs. I hope Tom Izzo can sleep at night.

Do you even parent, bro? There is a huge amount of fear that goes into any moment your child is alone with another adult you don't know, in this case where dozens of people knew what he was doing and didnt stop him because sports not only justifies every instance of that fear but shits on the very idea that these young people were worthy of protecting... basically saying to the parents of these girls 'you child is not worthy of human dignity and thus repeatedly molesting her is not a big deal'. Honestly, I'm not sure how this guy hasn't been killed yet because if it were my kid:

Last edited by Bi_3 on Sun February 04, 2018 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun February 04, 2018 2:01 pm 
Major Dude

Bi_3 wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Orpheus wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
That father lunging at Nassar during sentencing is heartbreaking. I can't imagine all of the thoughts going through his head. And I don't have kids

I don't respect what that guy did in the court room. Maybe there is actually a small sliver of the anger that is misplaced on Nasser? I'd definitely be taking a hard look in the mirror if I were a parent in that situation. Not let my daughter get finger banged in a hotel room with a pervy looking guy just because he has 'Dr.' in front of his name maybe?

What the fuck is this awful post

I refuse to celebrate a guy acting like a mouth breather in a court of law. He was either overcome by madness in the moment or was grandstanding. Either way, its unacceptable. The entire circus show the judge allowed this case to become probably just gives Nasser ammo to work with if he appeals. But hey, everyone got their hashtag on so whatevs. I hope Tom Izzo can sleep at night.

Do you even parent, bro? There is a huge amount of fear that goes into any moment your child is alone with another adult you don't know, in this case where dozens of people knew what he was doing and didnt stop him because sports not only justifies every instance of that fear but shits on the very idea that these young people were worthy of protecting... basically saying to the parents of these girls 'you child is not worthy of human dignity and thus repeatedly molesting her is big deal'. Honestly, I'm not sure how this guy hasn't been killed yet because if it were my kid:

Right on.

PostPosted: Mon February 05, 2018 4:42 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

verb_to_trust wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

Jesus Christ. You say that like he was standing there with popcorn in one hand and dick in the other.

PostPosted: Mon February 05, 2018 5:01 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

Guys, JT rubbed up against a bunch of girls on his way up the stairs, and didn't ask for consent from ONE of them! :shake:

PostPosted: Fri February 09, 2018 1:08 am 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

Yikes

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/n ... an-1083173

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Fri February 09, 2018 1:11 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

it's really an awful industry

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Sat March 03, 2018 11:55 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/bill-cosbys-fate-turn-pivotal-court-decision-expected/story?id=53450806

Quote:
"If he allows 19 other witnesses to say they were sexually assaulted using the same modus operandi as Andrea Constand, it’s going to be like shooting fish in a barrel for the prosecution, and if he excludes [the additional witnesses], it’s going to be hard to get a conviction," Fairlie said.

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Sat March 03, 2018 11:56 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

separately, can't believe this thread began in November of 2014

all we are is dust in the wind

PostPosted: Sun March 04, 2018 1:02 am 
Looks Like a Cat

[quote="96583UP”]all we are is dust in the wind[/quote]

PostPosted: Fri March 30, 2018 1:58 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Even Ren and Stimpy

PostPosted: Fri March 30, 2018 2:27 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

that cartoon was insane

PostPosted: Fri March 30, 2018 2:51 am 
Major Dude

Glazed ham

PostPosted: Fri March 30, 2018 2:57 am 
Poster of the Year

I love Ren and Stimpy so much. But somehow, this isn't surprising.

PostPosted: Fri March 30, 2018 4:10 am 
NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK

If this is his lawyer's formal statement now, I can only imagine how much more there is to say, and what this report provides a light into.

Quote:
The 1990s were a time of mental and emotional fragility for Mr. Kricfalusi, especially after losing Ren and Stimpy, his most prized creation. For a brief time, 25 years ago, he had a 16-year-old girlfriend. Over the years John struggled with what were eventually diagnosed mental illnesses in 2008. To that point, for nearly three decades he had relied primarily on alcohol to self-medicate. Since that time he has worked feverishly on his mental health issues, and has been successful in stabilizing his life over the last decade. This achievement has allowed John the opportunity to grow and mature in ways he’d never had a chance at before.

PostPosted: Fri March 30, 2018 10:11 am 
Looks Like a Cat

theplatypus wrote:
If this is his lawyer's formal statement now, I can only imagine how much more there is to say, and what this report provides a light into.

Quote:
The 1990s were a time of mental and emotional fragility for Mr. Kricfalusi, especially after losing Ren and Stimpy, his most prized creation. For a brief time, 25 years ago, he had a 16-year-old girlfriend. Over the years John struggled with what were eventually diagnosed mental illnesses in 2008. To that point, for nearly three decades he had relied primarily on alcohol to self-medicate. Since that time he has worked feverishly on his mental health issues, and has been successful in stabilizing his life over the last decade. This achievement has allowed John the opportunity to grow and mature in ways he’d never had a chance at before.

What is a good way to say "I banged a groupie 25 years ago"?

PostPosted: Fri March 30, 2018 2:20 pm 
Poster of the Year

Bi_3 wrote:
theplatypus wrote:

Quote:

What is a good way to say "I banged a groupie child 25 years ago"?

PostPosted: Fri March 30, 2018 4:23 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

cutuphalfdead wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
theplatypus wrote:

Quote:

16 isn't a child in the way you are implying, it's above the age of consent (that does not in any way, at all, ever, make predatory behavior towards them OK).

PostPosted: Fri March 30, 2018 6:11 pm 
Poster of the Year

Bi_3 wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
theplatypus wrote:

Quote:

16 isn't a child in the way you are implying, it's above the age of consent (that does not in any way, at all, ever, make predatory behavior towards them OK).

A 16 year old is a child.

PostPosted: Fri March 30, 2018 6:36 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

cutuphalfdead wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
theplatypus wrote:

Quote:

A 16 year old is a child.

No shit. But the phrasing of what you said carries a different connotation in common parlance, which was clearly what I was reacting to.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1920 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 96  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate