The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1936 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 97  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Which bootleg are you listening to?
PostPosted: Thu December 21, 2017 11:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Mon July 08, 2013 11:12 pm
Posts: 2638
The "FUCK!" in Go on this show is one of Eddie's best two second clips ever


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Which bootleg are you listening to?
PostPosted: Fri December 22, 2017 12:25 am 
Offline
User avatar
A Return To Form
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 3:21 am
Posts: 112
Location: Kitchener Ontario Canada
Charlottesville 2013 - Go. I haven't listened to many shows recently so I just chose this one at random.

_________________
8/22/98, 9/11/05, 8/19/09/, 9/15/11,7/16/13
Still waiting for Yellow Ledbetter to open a show.....


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Which bootleg are you listening to?
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 2:04 am 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Mon October 26, 2015 9:30 pm
Posts: 474
So what are some recommendations for Best of 2016 Tour? Is there a mix floating around?

Shoot.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Which bootleg are you listening to?
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 2:18 am 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Mon October 26, 2015 9:30 pm
Posts: 474
The Telluride setlist looks pretty intriguing.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Which bootleg are you listening to?
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 8:00 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu January 31, 2013 7:03 am
Posts: 5292
Location: by the ocean
i remember lexington being very good.

_________________
Dev wrote:
those who are fulfilled by life are either simpletons or lack conscientiousness.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Which bootleg are you listening to?
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 5:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:52 pm
Posts: 6017
mikejasond wrote:
Seriously this is a frickin revelation. What was I praising? Pearl Jam is crap. THIS band on this 93 recording is SO GOOD.

It not only redefines Pearl Jam but redefines live music.

They actually were one of the best live bands of all time wtf.


Thanks Matt Cameron!!!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Which bootleg are you listening to?
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 5:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 14941
Teeeeeekay wrote:
The Telluride setlist looks pretty intriguing.


great one.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Which bootleg are you listening to?
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 8:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Fri August 09, 2013 4:38 am
Posts: 2169
darth_vedder wrote:
mikejasond wrote:
Seriously this is a frickin revelation. What was I praising? Pearl Jam is crap. THIS band on this 93 recording is SO GOOD.

It not only redefines Pearl Jam but redefines live music.

They actually were one of the best live bands of all time wtf.


Thanks Matt Cameron!!!


:roll:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Which bootleg are you listening to?
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 10:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Mon October 26, 2015 9:30 pm
Posts: 474
It is frowned upon to trade official hd flac shows correct?

Just making sure.























:arrow:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Which bootleg are you listening to?
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 11:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:52 pm
Posts: 6017
Leatherhead wrote:
darth_vedder wrote:
mikejasond wrote:
Seriously this is a frickin revelation. What was I praising? Pearl Jam is crap. THIS band on this 93 recording is SO GOOD.

It not only redefines Pearl Jam but redefines live music.

They actually were one of the best live bands of all time wtf.


Thanks Matt Cameron!!!


:roll:

I was being sarcastic


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Which bootleg are you listening to?
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 8:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 9:37 am
Posts: 2118
Teeeeeekay wrote:
It is frowned upon to trade official hd flac shows correct?

Just making sure.


I personally don't give a shit.

These shows were free to trade for 15 years and then suddenly they're not? Bullshit.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Which bootleg are you listening to?
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 8:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51543
Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:
Teeeeeekay wrote:
It is frowned upon to trade official hd flac shows correct?

Just making sure.


I personally don't give a shit.

These shows were free to trade for 15 years and then suddenly they're not? Bullshit.

Yeah if they enforce this, this is one of the biggest fu to fans I can think of.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Which bootleg are you listening to?
PostPosted: Sat January 13, 2018 9:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
Yeah Yeah Yeah
 Profile

Joined: Sun January 05, 2014 8:12 pm
Posts: 86
Location: San Francisco, CA
Teeeeeekay wrote:
So what are some recommendations for Best of 2016 Tour? Is there a mix floating around?

Shoot.


Philly II is pretty damn good. Hampton too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Which bootleg are you listening to?
PostPosted: Sat January 13, 2018 3:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Mon October 26, 2015 9:30 pm
Posts: 474
Ok, so whatever, anyone who collects the HD FLACS hit me up with a PM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Which bootleg are you listening to?
PostPosted: Tue January 16, 2018 5:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Mon July 08, 2013 11:12 pm
Posts: 2638
tyweed wrote:
Teeeeeekay wrote:
So what are some recommendations for Best of 2016 Tour? Is there a mix floating around?

Shoot.


Philly II is pretty damn good. Hampton too.


Im listening to Philly II now. This guy has awesome youtube videos.



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Which bootleg are you listening to?
PostPosted: Tue January 16, 2018 5:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Mon July 08, 2013 11:12 pm
Posts: 2638
It bothers me that Eddie couldn't just say 'daddy' instead of 'father' just this once


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Which bootleg are you listening to?
PostPosted: Wed January 17, 2018 3:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu January 31, 2013 7:03 am
Posts: 5292
Location: by the ocean
'father' is much better.

_________________
Dev wrote:
those who are fulfilled by life are either simpletons or lack conscientiousness.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Which bootleg are you listening to?
PostPosted: Wed January 17, 2018 3:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Mon July 08, 2013 11:12 pm
Posts: 2638
'daddy' is iconic

To be honest, neither lyric is good

But father stands out worse because it makes the listener go 'wtf' whereas if he says daddy we just accept it because we've heard it 5 million times


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Which bootleg are you listening to?
PostPosted: Wed January 17, 2018 4:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36054
Location: Mountains
mikejasond wrote:
'daddy' is iconic

To be honest, neither lyric is good

But father stands out worse because it makes the listener go 'wtf' whereas if he says daddy we just accept it because we've heard it 5 million times

What a weird thing to be about.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Which bootleg are you listening to?
PostPosted: Wed January 17, 2018 5:30 pm 
Offline
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:06 pm
Posts: 6101
all versions of this song are inferior until Ed uses the phrase "pater familias"


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1936 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 97  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue October 23, 2018 9:12 pm