The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8244 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 395, 396, 397, 398, 399, 400, 401 ... 413  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 11:10 pm 
Online
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 15473
Location: Lft Craquepeau
bodysnatcher wrote:
Ruddo, do you use Gold Bond?

Do you KNOW WHAT GOLD BOND IS???

Gold Bond was banned in Australia because it causes decreased IQs in the majority of the voting population.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 11:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 49370
Location: Sector 7-G
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
Ruddo, do you use Gold Bond?

Do you KNOW WHAT GOLD BOND IS???

Gold Bond was banned in Australia because it causes decreased IQs in the majority of the voting population.

Please you guys only vote because you're compelled by law to do so.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 11:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 15465
Location: Seattle, WA
i'd rather be dumber with nice, refreshing nuts


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 12:08 am 
Online
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 15473
Location: Lft Craquepeau
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
Ruddo, do you use Gold Bond?

Do you KNOW WHAT GOLD BOND IS???

Gold Bond was banned in Australia because it causes decreased IQs in the majority of the voting population.

Please you guys only vote because you're compelled by law to do so.

:lol: I'd rather be forced to vote than get shot.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 12:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 48392
Yes I know what gold Bond powder is

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:04 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 15465
Location: Seattle, WA
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Yes I know what gold Bond powder is


not australian = confirmed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:10 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 46531
Image

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 20135
Ruddo is a good guy. Srsly tho.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:37 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 20135
I suspect Ruddo is a person you could count on.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 20135
if you were in the army that is exactly the type of dude you'd want to go to war with.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 46531
we all love him so

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 49370
Location: Sector 7-G
you guys should be thanking me every day for bringing ruddo out of pj chat


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:47 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 46531
cutuphalfdead wrote:
you guys should be thanking me every day for bringing ruddo out of pj chat

hey chud..stfu

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 49370
Location: Sector 7-G
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
you guys should be thanking me every day for bringing ruddo out of pj chat

hey chud..stfu

you don't mean that


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 46531
cutuphalfdead wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
you guys should be thanking me every day for bringing ruddo out of pj chat

hey chud..stfu

you don't mean that

oh but i do

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 49370
Location: Sector 7-G
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
you guys should be thanking me every day for bringing ruddo out of pj chat

hey chud..stfu

you don't mean that

oh but i do

i don't think so lenny


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:53 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 46531
cutuphalfdead wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
you guys should be thanking me every day for bringing ruddo out of pj chat

hey chud..stfu

you don't mean that

oh but i do

i don't think so lenny

cram it up your cramhole

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 49370
Location: Sector 7-G
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
you guys should be thanking me every day for bringing ruddo out of pj chat

hey chud..stfu

you don't mean that

oh but i do

i don't think so lenny

cram it up your cramhole

you wish


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 46531
cutuphalfdead wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
you guys should be thanking me every day for bringing ruddo out of pj chat

hey chud..stfu

you don't mean that

oh but i do

i don't think so lenny

cram it up your cramhole

you wish

i'm eating cheeze its what are you doing

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 2:07 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 49370
Location: Sector 7-G
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
you guys should be thanking me every day for bringing ruddo out of pj chat

hey chud..stfu

you don't mean that

oh but i do

i don't think so lenny

cram it up your cramhole

you wish

i'm eating cheeze its what are you doing

getting stoned


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8244 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 395, 396, 397, 398, 399, 400, 401 ... 413  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 12:57 pm