The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Are your creative juices flowing?
They are flowing all over the place. 40%  40%  [ 2 ]
I'm bone dry and my bone is dry too. 60%  60%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 5
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Brainstorm Thread Ideas
PostPosted: Wed January 03, 2018 11:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 13685
Location: mtlqcca
also blu-rays

_________________
If we don't open our eyes to reality soon, they'll get fucked right out of our heads


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Brainstorm Thread Ideas
PostPosted: Wed January 03, 2018 11:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37419
Spoiler: show
Image

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Brainstorm Thread Ideas
PostPosted: Wed January 03, 2018 11:56 pm 
Online
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51417
Argo probably still uses DVDs tho

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Brainstorm Thread Ideas
PostPosted: Wed January 03, 2018 11:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37419
Anyone who still buys DVDs deserves to be shot in the head

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Brainstorm Thread Ideas
PostPosted: Wed January 03, 2018 11:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I swallowed my words to keep from lying
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 9978
Location: Space City
I’ve always thought a thread about oysters would work in the food and dining forum.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Brainstorm Thread Ideas
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 12:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 18236
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Anyone who still buys DVDs deserves to be shot in the head

dpup post


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Brainstorm Thread Ideas
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 12:29 am 
Offline
User avatar
I swallowed my words to keep from lying
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:19 pm
Posts: 9976
Location: Northeastern Pennsylvania
Too soon.

_________________
emanon wrote:
I think I either need to drink less to become more alert, or more so as not to care.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Brainstorm Thread Ideas
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 12:40 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 34270
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
Lol

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Brainstorm Thread Ideas
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 2:23 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:23 am
Posts: 2624
Location: The In Between
I think something just for boys. Specifically boys in the morning. Something that could stick the landing of a perfect trilogy. No idea what to call it.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Brainstorm Thread Ideas
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 2:27 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 13635
Location: Dat Azz
daft twat wrote:
I think something just for boys. Specifically boys in the morning. Something that could stick the landing of a perfect trilogy. No idea what to call it.

Good Morning Wood

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Last edited by PHATJ on Thu January 04, 2018 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Brainstorm Thread Ideas
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 2:28 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51544
Location: Sector 7-G
ghost man XVII, i guess


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Brainstorm Thread Ideas
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 2:29 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51774
i accidentally opened one of those ghost man threads

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Brainstorm Thread Ideas
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 2:31 am 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21839
Location: the beach
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i accidentally opened one of those ghost man threads


did you get a job? lets go golfing


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Brainstorm Thread Ideas
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 2:32 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51774
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i accidentally opened one of those ghost man threads


did you get a job? lets go golfing

had an interview today that went well...have a follow up with a different place in the morning

i almost went this past weekend but it didn't work out...went to topgolf instead

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Brainstorm Thread Ideas
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 2:34 am 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21839
Location: the beach
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i accidentally opened one of those ghost man threads


did you get a job? lets go golfing

had an interview today that went well...have a follow up with a different place in the morning

i almost went this past weekend but it didn't work out...went to topgolf instead


your story checks out


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Brainstorm Thread Ideas
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 2:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51774
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i accidentally opened one of those ghost man threads


did you get a job? lets go golfing

had an interview today that went well...have a follow up with a different place in the morning

i almost went this past weekend but it didn't work out...went to topgolf instead


your story checks out

how do u know this

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Brainstorm Thread Ideas
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 2:49 am 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21839
Location: the beach
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i accidentally opened one of those ghost man threads


did you get a job? lets go golfing

had an interview today that went well...have a follow up with a different place in the morning

i almost went this past weekend but it didn't work out...went to topgolf instead


your story checks out

how do u know this


a career rm'r text me about it earlier today


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Brainstorm Thread Ideas
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 2:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51774
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i accidentally opened one of those ghost man threads


did you get a job? lets go golfing

had an interview today that went well...have a follow up with a different place in the morning

i almost went this past weekend but it didn't work out...went to topgolf instead


your story checks out

how do u know this


a career rm'r text me about it earlier today

weird

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Brainstorm Thread Ideas
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 2:53 am 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21839
Location: the beach
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i accidentally opened one of those ghost man threads


did you get a job? lets go golfing

had an interview today that went well...have a follow up with a different place in the morning

i almost went this past weekend but it didn't work out...went to topgolf instead


your story checks out

how do u know this


a career rm'r text me about it earlier today

weird


right?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Brainstorm Thread Ideas
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 2:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51774
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i accidentally opened one of those ghost man threads


did you get a job? lets go golfing

had an interview today that went well...have a follow up with a different place in the morning

i almost went this past weekend but it didn't work out...went to topgolf instead


your story checks out

how do u know this


a career rm'r text me about it earlier today

weird


right?

what else did they say did they compliment my hair

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bune, tree_ and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed October 17, 2018 4:23 pm