The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 448, 449, 450, 451, 452, 453, 454 ... 1307  Next
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Thu December 28, 2017 8:42 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

i dont think he knows what a pun is

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Fri December 29, 2017 12:37 am 
Mind Your Tanners

This was amazing

PostPosted: Fri December 29, 2017 3:39 am 
I Have A Third Nipple

Rangi Guy wrote:
This was amazing

I think the President may be a dumb man.

PostPosted: Fri December 29, 2017 4:15 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Holy fucking shit
Quote:
“I have absolute right to do what I want to do with the Justice Department,” he said, echoing claims by his supporters that as president he has the power to open or end an investigation. “But for purposes of hopefully thinking I’m going to be treated fairly, I’ve stayed uninvolved with this particular matter.”

Quote:
“I don’t want to get into loyalty, but I will tell you that, I will say this: Holder protected President Obama. Totally protected him,” Mr. Trump said. He added: “When you look at the things that they did, and Holder protected the president. And I have great respect for that, I’ll be honest.”

PostPosted: Fri December 29, 2017 4:51 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

now that the tax cut has been passed, the ruling class can dispose of ass clown

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Sat December 30, 2017 3:12 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

McParadigm wrote:
Holy fucking shit
Quote:
“I have absolute right to do what I want to do with the Justice Department,” he said, echoing claims by his supporters that as president he has the power to open or end an investigation. “But for purposes of hopefully thinking I’m going to be treated fairly, I’ve stayed uninvolved with this particular matter.”

Quote:
“I don’t want to get into loyalty, but I will tell you that, I will say this: Holder protected President Obama. Totally protected him,” Mr. Trump said. He added: “When you look at the things that they did, and Holder protected the president. And I have great respect for that, I’ll be honest.”

Try this:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/dec/29/stop-catastrophising-expert-guide-psychologist

The author is highly experienced in exorcising the demons that are troubling you.

PostPosted: Sat December 30, 2017 3:57 pm 
post-structuralist

Bi_3 wrote:
McParadigm wrote:
Holy fucking shit
Quote:

Quote:

Try this:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/dec/29/stop-catastrophising-expert-guide-psychologist

The author is highly experienced in exorcising the demons that are troubling you.

I appreciated how the link to this article was on the same page
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... ng-fathers

Quote:
Convention dictated that he had to divest himself of private business concerns on taking office, to prevent a conflict of interest – but in the absence of a law explicitly forcing him to do so, he did no such thing. The same goes for appointing unqualified relatives to senior jobs, sacking the director of the FBI with no legitimate cause, or endorsing an accused child molester for the US Senate. No law told him he couldn’t, so he did.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed

PostPosted: Sat December 30, 2017 4:35 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

This is an interesting article that explains impeachment options against Trump pretty well:

http://www.nybooks.com/articles/2017/09/28/donald-trump-impeachable-offenses/

The author oversells it a bit, being a money-grubbing, un-presidential, bigoted asshole in not grounds for impeachment, nor is the argument about subverting the judiciary via twitter worth anything, but there is still a lot of good stuff there.

PostPosted: Sat December 30, 2017 8:02 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Well that whole "this investigation is based on a dubious dossier" attack plan sure hit a major roadblock today.

PostPosted: Sat December 30, 2017 8:09 pm 
Poster of the Year

McParadigm wrote:
Well that whole "this investigation is based on a dubious dossier" attack plan sure hit a major roadblock today.

What happened today?

PostPosted: Sat December 30, 2017 8:40 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

cutuphalfdead wrote:
McParadigm wrote:

What happened today?

The Times had a piece on Papadopulous' (or whatever) playing above his grade and Russia's apparent attempts to suborn him spawning the original FBI inquiry, not the pee pee tape as Donny has suggested. Once again, it's case closed on Trump!

PostPosted: Sat December 30, 2017 9:00 pm 
I Have A Third Nipple

Bi_3 wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
McParadigm wrote:

What happened today?

The Times had a piece on Papadopulous' (or whatever) playing above his grade and Russia's apparent attempts to suborn him spawning the original FBI inquiry, not the pee pee tape as Donny has suggested. Once again, it's case closed on Trump!

PostPosted: Sun December 31, 2017 5:09 am 
Poster of the Year

Good thread on today's news:

PostPosted: Mon January 01, 2018 2:24 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

being wished to have Health is central to the GOP healthcare platform for 2018 onward

PostPosted: Mon January 01, 2018 10:30 am 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Mon January 01, 2018 8:38 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

I fell for it.

PostPosted: Mon January 01, 2018 10:46 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

cutuphalfdead wrote:
Good thread on today's news:

I'm kind of tired of Twitter threads. Can't you just publish a fucking article on a blog somewhere instead? Save me from trying to navigate the comments until the end, at least.

PostPosted: Mon January 01, 2018 11:32 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

riding the tails of the hastily lobbyist written tax plan, GOP planning to just copy and past one long twitter comment thread into the congressional recordbooks for the proposal to eliminate medicaid

PostPosted: Tue January 02, 2018 1:04 pm 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

B wrote:
I fell for it.

It took me a minute.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Tue January 02, 2018 2:46 pm 
Rank This Poster

If you took an airplane this year, be sure to say thank you.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 448, 449, 450, 451, 452, 453, 454 ... 1307  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate