The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61737 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2721, 2722, 2723, 2724, 2725, 2726, 2727 ... 3087  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sat December 30, 2017 3:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
malice wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
good evening, mary

sup grl?

i'm male, mary

I've been trying to remember where my avatar is from but im clueless. I thought it might be a dinosaur jr album cover but i think i googled it once and nothing came up. help me out here

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sat December 30, 2017 3:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
also im probably stoned

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sat December 30, 2017 3:10 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52513
oh god

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sat December 30, 2017 3:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
how terribly unhelpful

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sat December 30, 2017 3:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 18399
malice wrote:
spike wrote:
malice wrote:
This is the longest day in my life

would've flown by if we'd had the chance to convince coppertom that his mom was in fact into giant dildos. alas, the good guys' short sightedness struck again.

just how many vicodin did you take today?

just one i think


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sat December 30, 2017 3:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
spike wrote:
malice wrote:
spike wrote:
malice wrote:
This is the longest day in my life

would've flown by if we'd had the chance to convince coppertom that his mom was in fact into giant dildos. alas, the good guys' short sightedness struck again.

just how many vicodin did you take today?

just one i think

take another, i think

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sat December 30, 2017 3:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52513
malice wrote:
how terribly unhelpful

hold me

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sat December 30, 2017 3:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 18399
malice wrote:
spike wrote:
malice wrote:
spike wrote:
malice wrote:
This is the longest day in my life

would've flown by if we'd had the chance to convince coppertom that his mom was in fact into giant dildos. alas, the good guys' short sightedness struck again.

just how many vicodin did you take today?

just one i think

take another, i think

why i actually feel okay


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sat December 30, 2017 3:18 am 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
spike wrote:
malice wrote:
spike wrote:
malice wrote:
spike wrote:
malice wrote:
This is the longest day in my life

would've flown by if we'd had the chance to convince coppertom that his mom was in fact into giant dildos. alas, the good guys' short sightedness struck again.

just how many vicodin did you take today?

just one i think

take another, i think

why i actually feel okay

ok then, mail them to me

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sat December 30, 2017 3:20 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52513
don't do it, spike

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sat December 30, 2017 3:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 18399
malice wrote:
spike wrote:
malice wrote:
spike wrote:
malice wrote:
spike wrote:
malice wrote:
This is the longest day in my life

would've flown by if we'd had the chance to convince coppertom that his mom was in fact into giant dildos. alas, the good guys' short sightedness struck again.

just how many vicodin did you take today?

just one i think

take another, i think

why i actually feel okay

ok then, mail them to me

all of them?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sat December 30, 2017 3:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
spike wrote:
malice wrote:
spike wrote:
malice wrote:
spike wrote:
malice wrote:
spike wrote:
malice wrote:
This is the longest day in my life

would've flown by if we'd had the chance to convince coppertom that his mom was in fact into giant dildos. alas, the good guys' short sightedness struck again.

just how many vicodin did you take today?

just one i think

take another, i think

why i actually feel okay

ok then, mail them to me

all of them?

Im not that greedy

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed January 03, 2018 9:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 2097
Location: Most likely at the office...
Just found out this lady we know, single mum of 3, all friends with our kids, gym instructor, fit as all hell, 47 years old, had some sort of accident on New Years and was put in a coma. They turned the life support off today and that's it, she's gone.

It's bizarre as I have no idea what actually happened. She's one of those people you just always run into around the place, and an habitual facebooker, so I'd pretty much always see her face if logged on.

I just drove past her house as its on my way home and can't stop thinking about the fact that she's not here anymore, and what's to come of her kids.

Fuck it.

Someone on facebook posted that "life was so precious". I chuckled in spite of myself.

_________________
Free boops today.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed January 03, 2018 9:47 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 06, 2013 2:47 am
Posts: 19032
Location: Hunter
Jesus, that’s awful. Hope all is okay for you V


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed January 03, 2018 3:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 22067
Higgs wrote:
Just found out this lady we know, single mum of 3, all friends with our kids, gym instructor, fit as all hell, 47 years old, had some sort of accident on New Years and was put in a coma. They turned the life support off today and that's it, she's gone.

It's bizarre as I have no idea what actually happened. She's one of those people you just always run into around the place, and an habitual facebooker, so I'd pretty much always see her face if logged on.

I just drove past her house as its on my way home and can't stop thinking about the fact that she's not here anymore, and what's to come of her kids.

Fuck it.

Someone on facebook posted that "life was so precious". I chuckled in spite of myself.

:(

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed January 03, 2018 4:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:17 pm
Posts: 3547
Location: right there
Dev wrote:
Higgs wrote:
Just found out this lady we know, single mum of 3, all friends with our kids, gym instructor, fit as all hell, 47 years old, had some sort of accident on New Years and was put in a coma. They turned the life support off today and that's it, she's gone.

It's bizarre as I have no idea what actually happened. She's one of those people you just always run into around the place, and an habitual facebooker, so I'd pretty much always see her face if logged on.

I just drove past her house as its on my way home and can't stop thinking about the fact that she's not here anymore, and what's to come of her kids.

Fuck it.

Someone on facebook posted that "life was so precious". I chuckled in spite of myself.

:(

_________________
It always has to get a little weird.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed January 03, 2018 6:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 33180
Location: Buenos Aires
I'm having breakfast right now at the same spot in Woodland Hills as the guy who played McLovin


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed January 03, 2018 6:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Polluted
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:27 am
Posts: 7402
Location: PM me, I have everything.
Tell him I said hi.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed January 03, 2018 7:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 33180
Location: Buenos Aires
I left him alone. He was having breakfast with his girlfriend


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed January 03, 2018 7:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 18399
theplatypus wrote:
I left him alone. He was having breakfast with his girlfriend

how ridiculously hot is she


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61737 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2721, 2722, 2723, 2724, 2725, 2726, 2727 ... 3087  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bart, Bing [Bot], BurtReynolds and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat November 17, 2018 11:46 pm