The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 891, 892, 893, 894, 895, 896, 897 ... 1013  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Tue December 05, 2017 7:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Polluted
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:27 am
Posts: 7479
Location: PM me, I have everything.
What's the invisible box challenge?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Tue December 05, 2017 7:57 pm 
Online
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 6590
Location: Washington State
did a search. It's "going viral" so fuck that, we're going to have to hear about it for weeks now.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Tue December 05, 2017 8:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 18491
Location: Seattle, WA
i just looked it up too.

this is the kind of stuff that makes me hope net neutrality gets killed and the internet goes away.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Tue December 05, 2017 8:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52392
Self wrote:
What's the invisible box challenge?

Image

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Tue December 05, 2017 8:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 53733
it's about my s*x life

_________________
run2death wrote:
Len, I would seriously come and see you if you were a bit closer than Yuma.

6 hours roundtrip is a little much for freaking Yuma.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Tue December 05, 2017 9:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 22157
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
it's about my s*x life

get on tinder you puss.

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 1:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52392
I have a luncheon today for a board I advise on. I was supposed to get a reminder email last week and never did. So I emailed the person in charge of scheduling it and asked if it was still moving forward. She said "yes, I must have not included you in the reminder email, I'm sorry, my mistake. Thank you for touching base with me. Great minds think alike".

Umm...

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 2:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 33460
Location: Buenos Aires
I think she's calling you a dumbass


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 5:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 67509
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Send her a dozen dead roses.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 5:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 16075
Location: Mizzou
durdencommatyler wrote:
Send her a dozen dead roses.


With expired candy.

_________________
Please vote in the Video Game Tournament!
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewforum.php?f=45


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 6:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 67509
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Send her a dozen dead roses.


With expired candy.

And threadbare teddy bear. Preferably with one missing eye and a slit in its neck with stuffing coming out.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 6:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 16075
Location: Mizzou
durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Send her a dozen dead roses.


With expired candy.

And threadbare teddy bear. Preferably with one missing eye and a slit in its neck with stuffing coming out.


A Teddy bear would be a bit much Joey.

_________________
Please vote in the Video Game Tournament!
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewforum.php?f=45


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 6:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 67509
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Send her a dozen dead roses.


With expired candy.

And threadbare teddy bear. Preferably with one missing eye and a slit in its neck with stuffing coming out.


A Teddy bear would be a bit much Joey.

:|

A rabbit? But, like, you know, a dead one.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 6:27 pm 
Online
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 6590
Location: Washington State
Well of course a dead one. A live one is too much responsibility to fob off on someone.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 6:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 67509
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Better yet, just give her a pet tadpole. She'll have no fucking idea what to do with that.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 11:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 18614
spike wrote:
when people take off work on their birthday

oh god everyone i work with does this it's so lame


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 3:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 67509
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
spike wrote:
spike wrote:
when people take off work on their birthday

oh god everyone i work with does this it's so lame

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Depends on what's going on.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 3:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36574
Location: Mountains
durdencommatyler wrote:
spike wrote:
spike wrote:
when people take off work on their birthday

oh god everyone i work with does this it's so lame

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Depends on what's going on.

I try to. So does my boss. So should most people.

Gotta ski and enjoy a beer and a brat on top of the mountain!

Though, nobody suffers when i take a day off.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 3:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 67509
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Strat wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
spike wrote:
spike wrote:
when people take off work on their birthday

oh god everyone i work with does this it's so lame

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Depends on what's going on.

I try to. So does my boss. So should most people.

Gotta ski and enjoy a beer and a brat on top of the mountain!

Though, nobody suffers when i take a day off.

I never fault anyone for doing it. If anything, I lean more toward thinking it's weird when people don't do it. For me, it really comes down to whatever else is going on that week and whether or not I need to request that day off.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 3:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36574
Location: Mountains
durdencommatyler wrote:
Strat wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
spike wrote:
spike wrote:
when people take off work on their birthday

oh god everyone i work with does this it's so lame

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Depends on what's going on.

I try to. So does my boss. So should most people.

Gotta ski and enjoy a beer and a brat on top of the mountain!

Though, nobody suffers when i take a day off.

I never fault anyone for doing it. If anything, I lean more toward thinking it's weird when people don't do it. For me, it really comes down to whatever else is going on that week and whether or not I need to request that day off.

My B day is on a sunday this year and on daylight savings. I am being robbed of an hour.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 891, 892, 893, 894, 895, 896, 897 ... 1013  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat December 15, 2018 5:14 am