The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 440, 441, 442, 443, 444, 445, 446 ... 557  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Tue December 05, 2017 4:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52510
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
I tried once. Did not go well. These days I just keep to drinking it.

try harder

You can't tell me what to do.

sure i can

Yeah, okay, that's fair. But you're not the boss of me, Len. You can't make me try harder.

don't you want to try harder when it comes to f*cking coffee, though?

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Tue December 05, 2017 4:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 67108
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
I tried once. Did not go well. These days I just keep to drinking it.

try harder

You can't tell me what to do.

sure i can

Yeah, okay, that's fair. But you're not the boss of me, Len. You can't make me try harder.

don't you want to try harder when it comes to f*cking coffee, though?

Absolutely not.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Tue December 05, 2017 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52510
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
I tried once. Did not go well. These days I just keep to drinking it.

try harder

You can't tell me what to do.

sure i can

Yeah, okay, that's fair. But you're not the boss of me, Len. You can't make me try harder.

don't you want to try harder when it comes to f*cking coffee, though?

Absolutely not.

sure you do

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Tue December 05, 2017 5:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 67108
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
I tried once. Did not go well. These days I just keep to drinking it.

try harder

You can't tell me what to do.

sure i can

Yeah, okay, that's fair. But you're not the boss of me, Len. You can't make me try harder.

don't you want to try harder when it comes to f*cking coffee, though?

Absolutely not.

sure you do

I promise you, I don't.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Tue December 05, 2017 5:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52510
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
I tried once. Did not go well. These days I just keep to drinking it.

try harder

You can't tell me what to do.

sure i can

Yeah, okay, that's fair. But you're not the boss of me, Len. You can't make me try harder.

don't you want to try harder when it comes to f*cking coffee, though?

Absolutely not.

sure you do

I promise you, I don't.

just stick it in for a second and report back

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Tue December 05, 2017 5:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 67108
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
I tried once. Did not go well. These days I just keep to drinking it.

try harder

You can't tell me what to do.

sure i can

Yeah, okay, that's fair. But you're not the boss of me, Len. You can't make me try harder.

don't you want to try harder when it comes to f*cking coffee, though?

Absolutely not.

sure you do

I promise you, I don't.

just stick it in for a second and report back

no


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Tue December 05, 2017 6:25 pm 
Online
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 8972
Location: here
Stop the twatage

_________________
96583UP wrote:
note: this poll is regarding tenders and not nuggets


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Tue December 05, 2017 6:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 67108
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
seltzer


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Tue December 05, 2017 8:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52510
water

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Tue December 05, 2017 9:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 67108
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
water


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 5:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 67108
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
coffee


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 5:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52510
water

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 6:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 67108
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
seltzer


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 5:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52510
dr. pepper

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 10:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52510
water

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 10:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 67108
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
water


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 11:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52510
apple cider

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 12:01 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 67108
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
water


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 2:31 am 
Online
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 16313
Location: Lft Craquepeau
Coffee

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 3:30 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36386
Location: Mountains
https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/26391/96642/

Pikes Peak Elephant Rock IPA


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 440, 441, 442, 443, 444, 445, 446 ... 557  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat November 17, 2018 2:45 am