The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 58  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Tue November 28, 2017 4:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 53574
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
I did some nice work in his sluts

grow up

puhlease

i just hate gutter humor

I don't blame you. I honestly regret that joke.

i'm jk gutter humor has its place

probably my fav type of jokes tbh

do you like the arthouse films of the jackass crew?

not sure what you are refering to but I like jackass in general.

bam is a real pu*sy amirite

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Tue November 28, 2017 4:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 22146
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
I did some nice work in his sluts

grow up

puhlease

i just hate gutter humor

I don't blame you. I honestly regret that joke.

i'm jk gutter humor has its place

probably my fav type of jokes tbh

do you like the arthouse films of the jackass crew?

not sure what you are refering to but I like jackass in general.

bam is a real pu*sy amirite

I hate Bam. What are these arthouse films you speak of?

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Tue November 28, 2017 4:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 53574
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
I did some nice work in his sluts

grow up

puhlease

i just hate gutter humor

I don't blame you. I honestly regret that joke.

i'm jk gutter humor has its place

probably my fav type of jokes tbh

do you like the arthouse films of the jackass crew?

not sure what you are refering to but I like jackass in general.

bam is a real pu*sy amirite

I hate Bam. What are these arthouse films you speak of?

the jackass films themselves...it was a joke

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Tue November 28, 2017 4:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 22146
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
I did some nice work in his sluts

grow up

puhlease

i just hate gutter humor

I don't blame you. I honestly regret that joke.

i'm jk gutter humor has its place

probably my fav type of jokes tbh

do you like the arthouse films of the jackass crew?

not sure what you are refering to but I like jackass in general.

bam is a real pu*sy amirite

I hate Bam. What are these arthouse films you speak of?

the jackass films themselves...it was a joke

oh hahahaha

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 10:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 67474
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
dimejinky99 wrote:
I will in my hole.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 10:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 53574
dime says the craziest sh*t, man

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 10:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 67474
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
God love him.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 10:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 53574
durdencommatyler wrote:
God love him.

oh i do

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 10:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 67474
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
God love him.

oh i do

:shock:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 11:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 67474
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
The Argonaut wrote:
this could be huge


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Mon December 04, 2017 4:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 9030
Location: here
doone wrote:
you do you bart.

_________________
96583UP wrote:
note: this poll is regarding tenders and not nuggets


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Mon December 18, 2017 5:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 53574
doone wrote:
I squirted myself

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Tue December 19, 2017 2:25 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 10236
Electromatic wrote:
This crew tonight has already blown two

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Wed December 20, 2017 12:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 10236
Dev wrote:
I'm glad you didn't let Reid suck you

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Wed December 20, 2017 12:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 53574
96583UP wrote:
Dev wrote:
I'm glad you didn't let Reid suck you

me too

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Thu December 21, 2017 2:32 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 10236
stip wrote:
it'll be interesting to see the legs this has

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Thu December 21, 2017 2:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 10236
washing machine wrote:
They’re still kind of sore

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Thu December 21, 2017 5:01 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 9030
Location: here
96583UP wrote:
Dev wrote:
I'm glad you didn't let Reid suck

_________________
96583UP wrote:
note: this poll is regarding tenders and not nuggets


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Fri December 22, 2017 9:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 16428
Location: Lft Craquepeau
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
last night i did a man

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Fri December 22, 2017 9:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 53574
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
last night i did a man

the man was you i did you

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 58  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], bodysnatcher, Simple Torture and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed December 12, 2018 6:59 pm