The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1845 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 93  Next
 Post subject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
PostPosted: Mon October 23, 2017 6:06 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
If they don't make a huge Defensive change this week, they might as well kiss the season goodbye. But the division is in shambles right now, so if they can right the defensive ship, they still have a solid chance. But they won't.

i remember that i was all nervous that mike smith was gonna get a HC job this past off season and i didnt want the coaching staff to get broken up...damn i was stupid lol, i wonder who would be DC right now if he had left.

PostPosted: Sun October 29, 2017 8:11 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

I can't even anymore. They were on TV here today and this is the game I get?

PostPosted: Mon October 30, 2017 8:37 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

OK, Jameis, sure you are

PostPosted: Mon October 30, 2017 9:23 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
I can't even anymore. They were on TV here today and this is the game I get?

yep, im with you bud, only the 2nd game i got to see this year and it was awful, im pretty sure the panthers suck but ill try to make myself feel better by saying the tampa D had a great game, but all these draft picks and free agency money spent on offense and 3 points is all we get, i miss the days of 7 to 3 wins because the defense was the scariest thing in the league, i can take losses if the star unit of the team looks good but they dont quite pull it out, but not when they only score 3 points.

i know bad games happen but im ready for the potential of Jameis to become reality

PostPosted: Sun November 05, 2017 7:30 pm 

What a fucking dumpster fire

PostPosted: Mon November 06, 2017 6:22 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

so is it time to start expecting another change at HC ? and if so what kinda coach might actually be able to make a difference?

PostPosted: Tue November 07, 2017 1:39 pm 
AnalLog

Just awful. Everything.

PostPosted: Tue November 07, 2017 2:54 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

PostPosted: Tue November 07, 2017 3:02 pm 

darth_vedder wrote:

I see your "win eating" and raise you:

PostPosted: Tue November 07, 2017 3:06 pm 
AnalLog

I just wanna wake up from this nightmare.

PostPosted: Tue November 07, 2017 3:11 pm 

jwfocker wrote:

It seems like Winston needs more guidance? Like he is reverting in his maturity on and off the field. Do you think he still has the skillset to be the franchise? Also, if it continues this way, which it will for at least 3 weeks with Fitz at QB and the schedule being Jets at home, at Miami, at Falcons, do you think Koetter should be out? The only winable one I see out of those three right now might be at Miami.

PostPosted: Tue November 07, 2017 3:35 pm 
AnalLog

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
jwfocker wrote:

It seems like Winston needs more guidance? Like he is reverting in his maturity on and off the field. Do you think he still has the skillset to be the franchise? Also, if it continues this way, which it will for at least 3 weeks with Fitz at QB and the schedule being Jets at home, at Miami, at Falcons, do you think Koetter should be out? The only winable one I see out of those three right now might be at Miami.

I'm not going to read too much into sideline bs and make a blanket statement like he needs more maturity. That just sounds like hot take central. I don't know what goes on in the locker room and what not. The optics look bad though, that's for sure. He definitely has the skillset to be a the franchise guy. Only 23 years old. He has zero running game. The leagues worst. And a offensive line that is playing like ass. Donovan Smith please put some effort out there. He was playing well before he banged up his shoulder, with noticeable improvements on completion percentage and interception rate.

It does look like Koetter is losing the team. All around effort is an issue now and that speaks to coaching. Koetter's days may be numbered.

PostPosted: Tue November 07, 2017 3:41 pm 

jwfocker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
jwfocker wrote:

I'm not going to read too much into sideline bs and make a blanket statement like he needs more maturity. That just sounds like hot take central. I don't know what goes on in the locker room and what not. The optics look bad though, that's for sure. He definitely has the skillset to be a the franchise guy. Only 23 years old. He has zero running game. The leagues worst. And a offensive line that is playing like ass. Donovan Smith please put some effort out there. He was playing well before he banged up his shoulder, with noticeable improvements on completion percentage and interception rate.

It does look like Koetter is losing the team. All around effort is an issue now and that speaks to coaching. Koetter's days may be numbered.

:thumbsup:

I just don't know what to think anymore. This season seemed to have so much promise, minus the kicking game.

PostPosted: Tue November 07, 2017 3:44 pm 
AnalLog

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
jwfocker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
jwfocker wrote:

I just don't know what to think anymore. This season seemed to have so much promise, minus the kicking game.

Me either. I'm just trying to grab hold of the small, torn pieces of hope that remain.

PostPosted: Tue November 07, 2017 3:46 pm 

jwfocker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
jwfocker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
jwfocker wrote:

Me either. I'm just trying to grab hold of the small, torn pieces of hope that remain.

At this point, even if they've given up on the season, I hope they just throw a shitload of passes to Evans to keep him happy with the touches.

PostPosted: Tue November 07, 2017 7:18 pm 
AnalLog

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
jwfocker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
jwfocker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
jwfocker wrote:

At this point, even if they've given up on the season, I hope they just throw a shitload of passes to Evans to keep him happy with the touches.

yeah, I mean why not? At this point there's nothing else.

PostPosted: Tue November 07, 2017 8:38 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

are there any non QBs to get excited about in the top of the draft this year?

PostPosted: Tue November 07, 2017 9:06 pm 
Rank This Poster

Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:

Saquon Barkley is pretty ridiculous...

PostPosted: Tue November 07, 2017 9:31 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

Electromatic wrote:
Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:

but could he run any better then doug behind this O line?

PostPosted: Wed November 08, 2017 2:37 am 
Rank This Poster

Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:
Electromatic wrote:
Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:

but could he run any better then doug behind this O line?

Penn State's OL is not special.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1845 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 93  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports