The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9435 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 467, 468, 469, 470, 471, 472  Next
 Post subject: Re: Election 2016
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 2:04 am 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

I only remember him arguing with Stip a lot when he posted in politics. It was unbearable.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Thu November 02, 2017 9:27 pm 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

Woah sounds like someone forgot to pay Donna Brazile her hush money payment...

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... 016-215774

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Thu November 02, 2017 9:35 pm 

"I had promised Bernie when I took the helm of the Democratic National Committee after the convention that I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process, as a cache of emails stolen by Russian hackers and posted online had suggested. I’d had my suspicions from the moment I walked in the door of the DNC a month or so earlier, based on the leaked emails. But who knew if some of them might have been forged? I needed to have solid proof, and so did Bernie.

So I followed the money. My predecessor, Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, had not been the most active chair in fundraising at a time when President Barack Obama’s neglect had left the party in significant debt. As Hillary’s campaign gained momentum, she resolved the party’s debt and put it on a starvation diet. It had become dependent on her campaign for survival, for which she expected to wield control of its operations.

Debbie was not a good manager. She hadn’t been very interested in controlling the party—she let Clinton’s headquarters in Brooklyn do as it desired so she didn’t have to inform the party officers how bad the situation was. How much control Brooklyn had and for how long was still something I had been trying to uncover for the last few weeks.

By September 7, the day I called Bernie, I had found my proof and it broke my heart."

PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 12:53 am 

In response, Hillary has come out as a gay woman.

PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 1:00 am 
Poster of the Year

loving the right wing spin that this proves everyone's corrupt and its the same thing as trussia so lets all just move on

PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 1:01 am 

cutuphalfdead wrote:
loving the right wing spin that this proves everyone's corrupt and its the same thing as trussia so lets all just move on

which is pretty much true.

PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 1:02 am 
Poster of the Year

you're right, the dnc colluded with a hostile power to commit espionage against the united states

PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 1:08 am 

cutuphalfdead wrote:
you're right, the dnc colluded with a hostile power to commit espionage against the united states

now who's spinning?

PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 1:23 am 
Looks Like a Cat

BurtReynolds wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:

now who's spinning?

Yeah, what is the source of that claim?

PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 1:24 am 
NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK

This is my worst post

Last edited by Jorge on Fri November 03, 2017 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 1:25 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Hillary always was / is a scumbag - and Americans of all shapes and colors detected that. but she was competent.

problem is voters then either didnt vote or ran down the hallway and voted for an incompetent scumbag

donna brazile - good for you! - but your timing could not have been worse. just STFU a little bit more until DJT is in leg irons.

this DNC shit is crazy though. fuck them.

can't wait for Jeff Bezos to create that cyber candidate that will fix all our shit for us and give us free shipping

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 1:31 am 

I'll take an incompetent scumbag over a competent one any day. The incompetent ones are so much easier to catch.

But Bezos's nearly complete drone army makes all of this irrelevant.

PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 1:45 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

but i didnt want Hillary caught, burt - i wanted my gender-biased presidential liberal fantasy to live on in the name of endless banking regulation meanwhile cost of healthcare and secondary education go wildly unchecked. i want to believe that someone gives a shit about global warming when they are making uranium deals with moscow. i want to see them hugging black children while their husband is sticking cigars in interns' vaginas in an oval office closet. i want to hear endless references to medicare and medicaid, while all the while i spiral toward an unsupportable cost of healthcare at retirement. i want to feel good about myself, while still not making ends meet. a competent scumbag can do that for me. for us. an incompetent one can't. he can't do that for us, burt. he just can't.

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 10:48 am 
Looks Like a Cat

I don't think this is as big deal as it's been made out to be (to sell books). If the DNC was bankrupt, and Hilldog had the money, why should Whatshername-Sucks not make that deal? Is anything in a political party not done via secret handshakes and backroom deals? It was the right move.

PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 2:47 pm 
AnalLog

What saddens me most about this election isn't that we got President Trump, but how close we came to having President Sanders had he not been up against the DNC machine he was up against.

PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 5:59 pm 
Poster of the Year

Honestly, I'm still not convinced Sanders beats HRC in a level primary. And I say this as someone who enthusiastically voted for Sanders and thinks he would have beat Trump in the general election.

PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 6:08 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

cutuphalfdead wrote:
Honestly, I'm still not convinced Sanders beats HRC in a level primary. And I say this as someone who enthusiastically voted for Sanders and thinks he would have beat Trump in the general election.

Sanders sucks policy wise, but you might be right here. (i think Harris will run away with this thing in 2020, but that's another thread).

PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 6:14 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

PostPosted: Wed August 01, 2018 3:25 pm 
Rank This Poster

I'm finally ready to admit that I should have voted for Bernie.

PostPosted: Wed August 01, 2018 3:28 pm 
The Master

run2death wrote:
I'm finally ready to admit that I should have voted for Bernie.

for whom did you actually vote?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9435 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 467, 468, 469, 470, 471, 472  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate