The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17565 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 741, 742, 743, 744, 745, 746, 747 ... 879  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed November 01, 2017 5:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 18388
Location: Seattle, WA
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Sometimes I read the threads about the various Star Wars cartoons you people like for some reason. I don't understand any of it and it all sounds real stupid. But I still read em

If you watched them it wouldn't sound stupid


i disagree


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed November 01, 2017 5:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 6537
Location: Washington State
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Sometimes I read the threads about the various Star Wars cartoons you people like for some reason. I don't understand any of it and it all sounds real stupid. But I still read em

If you watched them it wouldn't sound stupid

You're right, it would look and sound stupid.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed November 01, 2017 5:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 25148
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
Lot of hate on the board today. Did you guys ever hear that anecdote about the bizarre increase in people arguing while the 9/11 attacks were actually happening? Like everyone picked up on the raw negativity in the air on some primal, chemical level. Maybe that's happening now except it's all coming from the Oval Office?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed November 01, 2017 6:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 34834
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
Is Rey the love child of emperor Palpatine and obi wan Kenobi?

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed November 01, 2017 6:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 18388
Location: Seattle, WA
BurtReynolds wrote:
Is Rey the love child of emperor Palpatine and obi wan Kenobi?


english, please


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed November 01, 2017 6:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52314
bodysnatcher wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Sometimes I read the threads about the various Star Wars cartoons you people like for some reason. I don't understand any of it and it all sounds real stupid. But I still read em

If you watched them it wouldn't sound stupid


i disagree

:?

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed November 01, 2017 6:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 18388
Location: Seattle, WA
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Sometimes I read the threads about the various Star Wars cartoons you people like for some reason. I don't understand any of it and it all sounds real stupid. But I still read em

If you watched them it wouldn't sound stupid


i disagree

:?


:naughty:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed November 01, 2017 6:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 6537
Location: Washington State
tragabigzanda wrote:
Lot of hate on the board today. Did you guys ever hear that anecdote about the bizarre increase in people arguing while the 9/11 attacks were actually happening? Like everyone picked up on the raw negativity in the air on some primal, chemical level. Maybe that's happening now except it's all coming from the Oval Office?

I don't disagree with you on that, it made my Monday a bitch because of all of the news and trying to keep up with it.

That said, I meant to put a :P on my previous post.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Thu November 02, 2017 12:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 10192
i tend to blame the lunar cycle

it makes women crazy, which makes everyone crazy

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Thu November 02, 2017 2:19 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 16428
Location: Lft Craquepeau
96583UP wrote:
i tend to blame the lunar cycle

it makes women crazy, which makes everyone crazy

Same here. I almost always notice that in the week leading up to a full moon, my kids and even clients are affected.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 1:56 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 10192
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
96583UP wrote:
i tend to blame the lunar cycle

it makes women crazy, which makes everyone crazy

Same here. I almost always notice that in the week leading up to a full moon, my kids and even clients are affected.


if it's strong enough to move the ocean, it's definitely capable of making people crabby

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 4:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 16428
Location: Lft Craquepeau
96583UP wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
96583UP wrote:
i tend to blame the lunar cycle

it makes women crazy, which makes everyone crazy

Same here. I almost always notice that in the week leading up to a full moon, my kids and even clients are affected.


if it's strong enough to move the ocean, it's definitely capable of making people crabby

I'm totally understanding you. Now I'm worried that you're becoming sane or that I'm losing my mind.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Tue November 07, 2017 3:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 5034
Location: 5th floor, Bay 8, position 5851
I have not seen an episode of Stranger Things.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri November 10, 2017 1:30 am 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 22329
Location: the beach
we're going out for a nice dinner tonight with 2 people i really like that are also trump supporters in LA county..its the rarest of things around here


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri November 10, 2017 3:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52314
I went to concert last night that I shouldn't have enjoyed but actually enjoyed the hell out of

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri November 10, 2017 3:57 am 
Online
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 33381
Location: Buenos Aires
Out with it


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri November 10, 2017 8:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 16428
Location: Lft Craquepeau
theplatypus wrote:
Out with it

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri November 10, 2017 8:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:17 pm
Posts: 3564
Location: right there
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Out with it

_________________
It always has to get a little weird.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri November 10, 2017 11:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Sat July 16, 2016 2:04 pm
Posts: 482
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
I went to concert last night that I shouldn't have enjoyed but actually enjoyed the hell out of



Sammy Hagar?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri November 10, 2017 11:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 53413
it was imagine dragons

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17565 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 741, 742, 743, 744, 745, 746, 747 ... 879  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], scottmusic and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon December 10, 2018 2:25 pm