The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 746 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next
 Post subject: Re: Let's Play Two: Live from Wrigley Field
PostPosted: Mon October 16, 2017 1:26 pm 
A Return To Form

bodysnatcher wrote:
I knew someone who was a pretty hardcore concert poster collector (mainly PJ), and he bought a poster through 10c that arrived damaged. He emailed 10c about it and asked for a refund, or a replacement, either he was fine with. They had him mail it back. A couple of weeks later, he received a new poster tube in the mail from 10c, and inside was the poster he had ordered shredded into about 500 pieces.

He pieced it back together, and 10c had left written a pretty crude message on the back of it.

Classy group over there.

Here's the original shred (er, thread): http://www.blackredyellow.com/bryforums ... try3230854

Post subject: Re: General Pearl Jam Bitching
PostPosted: Mon October 16, 2017 6:23 pm 
Champion of RM

What a thread that was. Lots of old, familiar user names :)

PostPosted: Tue October 17, 2017 3:39 pm 
A Return To Form

CopperTom wrote:
What a thread that was. Lots of old, familiar user names :)

Indeed - some I've forgot, others are just elsewhere on the internet.

PostPosted: Mon October 23, 2017 12:59 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

https://pearljam.com/news/auction-alert-pearl-jam-autographed-2016-fender-flea-jazz-bass

Quote:
Pearl Jam's Vitalogy Foundation is auctioning a 'New 2016 Shell-Pink Fender Flea 1961 Jazz Electric Bass' donated by Jeff Ament to raise money for Special Olympics Montana (SOMT). The bass is autographed by all five members of Pearl Jam plus touring organist Boom Gaspar.

SOMT is a state-wide non-profit organization that provides year-round sports training, athletic competition, health and education-related programs, and community-building initiatives for nearly 2,500 Montana citizens with intellectual disabilities.

Details on the bass follow:

New 2016 "Road Worn" shell-pink Fender "Flea 1961 Jazz" electric bass
Made in Mexico (MIM)
Serial Number: MX16771507
Bass is autographed by all five members of Pearl Jam + Boom Gaspar in black sharpie
Comes with black Fender Deluxe gig bag
PLACE YOUR BID through Oct. 13th @ 8:30am PT. For any questions, go here .

do they also make Boom drink from a separate water fountain

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Mon October 23, 2017 11:46 am 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

Long-haired, freaky people need not apply.

PostPosted: Tue October 24, 2017 6:51 pm 
A Return To Form

One year/month/quarter/whatever I didn't get an edition of Deep. That was back when you know they actually sent them out and stuff. I emailed 10c. They politely responded that they would send out a copy to my address, but that it may take up to 6 months to arrive. It never arrived.

I'm not sure what is worse, that it would have taken 6 months to drop a shitty mini magazine in an envelope or that they never could pull that off.

PostPosted: Tue October 24, 2017 10:13 pm 
A Return To Form

Mr.x wrote:
One year/month/quarter/whatever I didn't get an edition of Deep. That was back when you know they actually sent them out and stuff. I emailed 10c. They politely responded that they would send out a copy to my address, but that it may take up to 6 months to arrive. It never arrived.

I'm not sure what is worse, that it would have taken 6 months to drop a shitty mini magazine in an envelope or that they never could pull that off.

You should call up Stone and give him a piece of your mind.

PostPosted: Tue October 24, 2017 10:19 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

MissYouAllDay wrote:
Mr.x wrote:

1-900-MIX-ALOT

PostPosted: Tue October 24, 2017 10:21 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

I know we all joke about Pearl Jam here and there. But this is actually bad. Worse than Lightning Bolt, nowhere near as bad as Human Clay though.

Seriously, I don't think there is anything else where I spend money on nothing, as I do with the Ten Club membership. Should use it on charity instead.

PostPosted: Tue October 24, 2017 10:22 pm 
The Master

Yeah, my membership expires this winter and I think it might finally be time for me to go digital.

PostPosted: Tue October 24, 2017 10:28 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

tragabigzanda wrote:
Yeah, my membership expires this winter and I think it might finally be time for me to go digital.

Way to strike at them where it hurts. ;)

PostPosted: Tue October 24, 2017 10:31 pm 
The Master

Anders wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:

Way to strike at them where it hurts. ;)

Sad but true. :cry:

PostPosted: Wed October 25, 2017 1:18 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

You figure they could just send out a pamphlet with some pictures of the band diddling their twats or something to keep the proles happy

just have ed scribble something on a napkin and then take a photo of it

Boom probably has some old Time magazines he could clip a few pages from

this really shouldnt' be that hard

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Wed October 25, 2017 1:24 am 
The Master

96583UP wrote:
You figure they could just send out a pamphlet with some pictures of the band diddling their twats or something to keep the proles happy

just have ed scribble something on a napkin and then take a photo of it

Boom probably has some old Time magazines he could clip a few pages from

this really shouldnt' be that hard

They all show up on their wives' instagrams accounts now.

PostPosted: Wed October 25, 2017 1:35 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

i wonder what rehearsal / soundcheck stuff there is recorded by them from the recent TOTD gatherings ... maybe they could provide something worth the wait ...

PostPosted: Wed October 25, 2017 1:44 am 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

96583UP wrote:
i wonder what rehearsal / soundcheck stuff there is recorded by them from the recent TOTD gatherings ... maybe they could provide something worth the wait ...

Or an official bootleg of SF1 of that TotD tour...

PostPosted: Wed October 25, 2017 2:31 am 
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Now's a great time to release the fabled EP they mentioned some time ago.

They're gonna need something to make up for the loss of these cancelled memberships.

PostPosted: Wed October 25, 2017 1:13 pm 
A Return To Form

MissYouAllDay wrote:
Mr.x wrote:

Yeah I don't care.

PostPosted: Wed October 25, 2017 1:15 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

MissYouAllDay wrote:
Mr.x wrote:

PostPosted: Wed October 25, 2017 2:16 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
Now's a great time to release the fabled EP they mentioned some time ago.

They're gonna need something to make up for the loss of these cancelled memberships.

You know what would be awesome and make peeps respect them again? Not allowing lotto winners out of the venue with their tickets. My understanding is that Bruce and NIN do this, so surely PJ could pull it off.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 746 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam