The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Other Bands




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5668 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117 ... 284  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Create A Concept Album
PostPosted: Fri September 22, 2017 9:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 4:06 pm
Posts: 610
Location: Finland
Since Leslie Van Houten has once again been granted parole...

With reference to Charles....

1. You Can't Bring Me Down- Suicidal Tendencies
2. Death Valley '69 - Sonic Youth
3. Bloodbath in Paradise-Ozzy
4. Candidate - David Bowie
5. Glad to See You Go-The Ramones
6. Beautiful People - Marilyn Manson
7. Revolution Blues- Neil Young
8. Helter Skelter - The Beatles
9. ATWA – System of a Down




kp


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Create A Concept Album
PostPosted: Fri September 22, 2017 11:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 2140
Location: Most likely at the office...
Since Leslie Van Houten has once again been granted parole...

With reference to Charles....

1. You Can't Bring Me Down- Suicidal Tendencies
2. Death Valley '69 - Sonic Youth
3. Bloodbath in Paradise-Ozzy
4. Candidate - David Bowie
5. Glad to See You Go-The Ramones
6. Beautiful People - Marilyn Manson
7. Revolution Blues- Neil Young
8. Helter Skelter - The Beatles
9. ATWA – System of a Down
10. Charlie Manson Blues - The Flaming Lips

_________________
Free boops today.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Create A Concept Album
PostPosted: Fri September 22, 2017 12:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 2140
Location: Most likely at the office...
Green Habit

01 Burn One Down - Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals

_________________
Free boops today.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Create A Concept Album
PostPosted: Fri September 22, 2017 1:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Thread Killer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 3:57 am
Posts: 3534
Varis Varis Varis..... Helter Skelter inspired Charles, not the other way around. I will let it slide this time :shake:


Green Habit

01 Burn One Down - Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals
02 Panama Red-New Riders of the Purple Sage


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Create A Concept Album
PostPosted: Sat September 23, 2017 12:40 am 
Offline
User avatar
Thread Killer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 3:57 am
Posts: 3534
alla tha sudden nobody smokes around here?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Create A Concept Album
PostPosted: Sat September 23, 2017 1:31 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 26, 2014 12:08 am
Posts: 5703
Location: the afterlife...
Green Habit

01 Burn One Down - Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals
02 Panama Red-New Riders of the Purple Sage
03 Legalize It - Peter Tosh

_________________
Dev wrote:
Thip is no the best poster ever like you say.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Create A Concept Album
PostPosted: Sat September 23, 2017 2:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 2140
Location: Most likely at the office...
Green Habit

01 Burn One Down - Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals
02 Panama Red-New Riders of the Purple Sage
03 Legalize It - Peter Tosh
04. Because I Got High - Afroman

_________________
Free boops today.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Create A Concept Album
PostPosted: Sat September 23, 2017 2:10 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 2140
Location: Most likely at the office...
dpupenya wrote:
alla tha sudden nobody smokes around here?

I reckon it's because of the sudden War on Drugs love around here.

_________________
Free boops today.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Create A Concept Album
PostPosted: Sat September 23, 2017 2:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 14108
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Green Habit

01 Burn One Down - Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals
02 Panama Red-New Riders of the Purple Sage
03 Legalize It - Peter Tosh
04. Because I Got High - Afroman
05. You Don't Know How It Feels - Tom Petty


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Create A Concept Album
PostPosted: Sat September 23, 2017 2:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Posts: 6816
Location: unnamed mental hospital
a) what the fuck is this thread
b) how is it 114 pages long
c) how have i never seen it

_________________
Strat wrote:
Alas, we are RM


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Create A Concept Album
PostPosted: Sat September 23, 2017 4:19 am 
Offline
User avatar
Thread Killer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 3:57 am
Posts: 3534
Green Habit

01 Burn One Down - Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals
02 Panama Red-New Riders of the Purple Sage
03 Legalize It - Peter Tosh
04. Because I Got High - Afroman
05. You Don't Know How It Feels - Tom Petty
06. Hits From tha Bong- Cypress Hill


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Create A Concept Album
PostPosted: Sat September 23, 2017 4:20 am 
Offline
User avatar
Thread Killer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 3:57 am
Posts: 3534
Higgs wrote:
dpupenya wrote:
alla tha sudden nobody smokes around here?

I reckon it's because of the sudden War on Drugs love around here.

That's so '80s


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Create A Concept Album
PostPosted: Sat September 23, 2017 4:37 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 52106
Location: Sector 7-G
Green Habit

01 Burn One Down - Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals
02 Panama Red-New Riders of the Purple Sage
03 Legalize It - Peter Tosh
04. Because I Got High - Afroman
05. You Don't Know How It Feels - Tom Petty
06. Hits From tha Bong- Cypress Hill
07. Shake Your Rump - Beastie Boys


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Create A Concept Album
PostPosted: Sat September 23, 2017 4:49 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:17 pm
Posts: 3569
Location: right there
Green Habit

01 Burn One Down - Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals
02 Panama Red-New Riders of the Purple Sage
03 Legalize It - Peter Tosh
04. Because I Got High - Afroman
05. You Don't Know How It Feels - Tom Petty
06. Hits From tha Bong- Cypress Hill
07. Shake Your Rump - Beastie Boys
08. Addicted - Amy Winehouse

_________________
It always has to get a little weird.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Create A Concept Album
PostPosted: Sat September 23, 2017 6:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 2140
Location: Most likely at the office...
Green Habit

01 Burn One Down - Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals
02 Panama Red-New Riders of the Purple Sage
03 Legalize It - Peter Tosh
04. Because I Got High - Afroman
05. You Don't Know How It Feels - Tom Petty
06. Hits From tha Bong- Cypress Hill
07. Shake Your Rump - Beastie Boys
08. Addicted - Amy Winehouse
09. Young, Wild and Free - Snoop Dogg

_________________
Free boops today.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Create A Concept Album
PostPosted: Sat September 23, 2017 2:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Thread Killer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 3:57 am
Posts: 3534
Green Habit

01 Burn One Down - Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals
02 Panama Red-New Riders of the Purple Sage
03 Legalize It - Peter Tosh
04. Because I Got High - Afroman
05. You Don't Know How It Feels - Tom Petty
06. Hits From tha Bong- Cypress Hill
07. Shake Your Rump - Beastie Boys
08. Addicted - Amy Winehouse
09. Young, Wild and Free - Snoop Dogg
10. Smoke Two Joints- Sublime


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Create A Concept Album
PostPosted: Sat September 23, 2017 2:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Thread Killer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 3:57 am
Posts: 3534
White Habit

01. Bales of Cocaine- The Reverend Horton Heat


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Create A Concept Album
PostPosted: Sat September 23, 2017 3:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 14108
Location: Where everybody knows your name
White Habit

01. Bales of Cocaine- The Reverend Horton Heat
02. Cocaine - Eric Clapton/ JJ Cale


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Create A Concept Album
PostPosted: Sat September 23, 2017 3:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Thread Killer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 3:57 am
Posts: 3534
White Habit

01. Bales of Cocaine- The Reverend Horton Heat
02. Cocaine - Eric Clapton/ JJ Cale
03. Snowblind- Black Sabbath


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Create A Concept Album
PostPosted: Sat September 23, 2017 4:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 4:06 pm
Posts: 610
Location: Finland
White Habit

01. Bales of Cocaine- The Reverend Horton Heat
02. Cocaine - Eric Clapton/ JJ Cale
03. Snowblind- Black Sabbath
04. This Cocaine Makes Me Feel Like I'm On This Song- System Of A Down


kp


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5668 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117 ... 284  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Other Bands


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: LetMeSleep and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue December 18, 2018 9:30 pm