The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Release




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: KurtLeon's QOTSA cover Band
PostPosted: Thu September 15, 2016 8:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 9:34 pm
Posts: 1560
So I have this Queens of the Stone Age cover band, ya know.

In The Fade


Burn The Witch:
https://www.facebook.com/thefunmachineq ... 997914179/

Medley:

_________________
bodysnatcher wrote:
Someone ban KurtLeon please


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: KurtLeon's QOTSA cover Band
PostPosted: Tue September 20, 2016 12:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 6984
Location: here
KurtLeon wrote:
So I have this Queens of the Stone Age cover band, ya know.

In The Fade


Burn The Witch:
https://www.facebook.com/thefunmachineq ... 997914179/

Medley:


which are you? I will listen to this later. neat!

_________________
the ox and lamb sound about half frickin' queer


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: KurtLeon's QOTSA cover Band
PostPosted: Mon September 26, 2016 6:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 9:34 pm
Posts: 1560
knee tunes wrote:
KurtLeon wrote:
So I have this Queens of the Stone Age cover band, ya know.

In The Fade


Burn The Witch:
https://www.facebook.com/thefunmachineq ... 997914179/

Medley:


which are you? I will listen to this later. neat!

I'm the singer, the worst of the band lol

_________________
bodysnatcher wrote:
Someone ban KurtLeon please


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: KurtLeon's QOTSA cover Band
PostPosted: Mon September 26, 2016 6:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 17931
Love the cover of sex is on fire

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: KurtLeon's QOTSA cover Band
PostPosted: Wed September 28, 2016 4:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 6984
Location: here
KurtLeon wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
KurtLeon wrote:
So I have this Queens of the Stone Age cover band, ya know.



which are you? I will listen to this later. neat!

I'm the singer, the worst of the band lol


you're out of tune lol

_________________
the ox and lamb sound about half frickin' queer


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: KurtLeon's QOTSA cover Band
PostPosted: Thu September 29, 2016 2:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:53 pm
Posts: 7791
Hey I covered this song a million years back. Like yours better Kurt. :thumbsup:



Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » Word on the Street » Release


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri December 15, 2017 12:22 pm