Switch to full style
Post your original writing, poetry, music, photos or other artistic creations here.
Post a reply

Re: Writing...

Thu June 22, 2017 6:56 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:Second full draft/edit of Book 2 is done!

:thumbsup:

Re: Writing...

Sat June 24, 2017 10:16 am

christ I suck at dialogue.

Re: Writing...

Sat June 24, 2017 7:51 pm

Lemme know if you want some help, Burt.

Re: Writing...

Wed March 14, 2018 8:33 pm

On the off chance someone is interested, I've put out a book of short fiction titled "Deep Sky Objects." You can find it here. http://www.jason-kane.com.

Re: Writing...

Wed March 28, 2018 2:51 am

This book has been one of the most trying experiences of my life. It was supposed to take a year, It's taken 1.5 years.

But its finished!

Re: Writing...

Wed March 28, 2018 3:27 am

wooooo congrats

Re: Writing...

Wed March 28, 2018 10:59 am

Hey Burt. What would be the shipping costs to get your other book and this new one to Australia?

Re: Writing...

Wed March 28, 2018 8:30 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:This book has been one of the most trying experiences of my life. It was supposed to take a year, It's taken 1.5 years.

But its finished!

Congrats, Burt.

Re: Writing...

Wed March 28, 2018 9:34 pm

thanks
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:Hey Burt. What would be the shipping costs to get your other book and this new one to Australia?

I think its 15$ for both.

Re: Writing...

Thu March 29, 2018 12:41 am

so proud of you

Re: Writing...

Thu March 29, 2018 1:00 am

shut up, lenny

Re: Writing...

Thu March 29, 2018 1:03 am

BurtReynolds wrote:shut up, lenny

i was being sincere :?

Re: Writing...

Thu March 29, 2018 1:07 am

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:shut up, lenny

i was being sincere :?

you know dev hasn't said shit to me? can you believe that? Even Argo said congrats.

Re: Writing...

Thu March 29, 2018 1:08 am

BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:shut up, lenny

i was being sincere :?

you know dev hasn't said shit to me? can you believe that? Even Argo said congrats.

dev has deserted us...i'm not sure where we go from here

Re: Writing...

Thu March 29, 2018 1:10 am

Image
Post a reply