Red Mosquito
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/

Mac's nude pix
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2593
Page 1 of 16

Author:  BurtReynolds [ Sat November 23, 2013 9:22 am ]
Post subject:  Mac's nude pix

just kidding!

Since Blogger decided to erase all my images, I decided it was a good time to start a new sketchblog, so I'm trying Tumblr. I'm gonna stick some old stufff on there first, then add some new sketches. I've gone through a few sketchbooks this year, so I can probably dig up some cool stuff.

http://macblorg.tumblr.com/

Image

Also I've started a silly new project in which I will attempt to do all ten Skeksis, and maybe a few other things from the Dark Crystal. I keep changing my mind with how I want to approach these, but we'll see how it goes. Beats practicing on regular humans. I'm not gonna start posting these until I get at least 3 or 4 under my belt, so you get to see em first!

SkekSil, The Chamberlain:
Image

Author:  BurtReynolds [ Sat November 23, 2013 9:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mac's nude pix

oh, before I sleep I could add this. I already posted the drawing of one of these, but here is a little experiment with flat color and line. but then I rendered them out anyway (one was terrible). Might try and redo it one day.

Toof Fairies!
Image

Author:  elliseamos [ Sat November 23, 2013 12:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mac's nude pix

That's the coolest tooth fairy since the rock!

Author:  bada [ Sat November 23, 2013 3:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mac's nude pix

Hold on stop the presses!!!!! You are saying you drew that fucking awesome Lord Chamberlain?!?!?!

Author:  Sgt. Crackpot [ Mon November 25, 2013 5:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mac's nude pix

Holy shit, Burt, your stuff is brilliant! I'm not sure why, but that toof fairy looks really familiar. Have you used that or a similar design anywhere else?

Author:  BurtReynolds [ Mon November 25, 2013 5:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mac's nude pix

thanks, i think i posted a drawing of it here once a long time ago. and the flat color one.

Working on my next two Skesis. Skek-Ayuk (the fat one) and Skek-Ok (the little one with the glasses). I might just sketch them all out first.
Image

Author:  Whitey McTeeth [ Mon November 25, 2013 5:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mac's nude pix

Wonderful stuff Burt...you have quite the talent. I'd love to see the last two fully developed.

Author:  Sarah. [ Mon November 25, 2013 7:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mac's nude pix

Skeksis :heartbeat:

These are awesome.

Author:  LetMeSleep [ Mon November 25, 2013 8:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mac's nude pix

Those are some seriously good pieces of art there.

Author:  KurtLeon [ Tue November 26, 2013 12:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mac's nude pix

Welp, back to pratice.
I hate you Burt.

Author:  Jorge [ Tue November 26, 2013 1:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mac's nude pix

Make a portrait of me.

Author:  McParadigm [ Tue November 26, 2013 3:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mac's nude pix

See, you say you're kidding about the nudes, but then this...

BurtReynolds wrote:
Image


...is exactly how I've always imagined your socket plug looking.

Spoiler: show
ALWAYS.

Author:  malice [ Tue November 26, 2013 4:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mac's nude pix

KurtLeon wrote:
Welp, back to pratice.
I hate you Burt.

srsly

Author:  BurtReynolds [ Tue November 26, 2013 6:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mac's nude pix

McParadigm wrote:
See, you say you're kidding about the nudes, but then this...

BurtReynolds wrote:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/54580394/sil%20color98.jpg


...is exactly how I've always imagined your socket plug looking.

Spoiler: show
ALWAYS.

Honestly, my body is starting to resemble one of these things. I don't know how much more desk life I can take. I am decaying.

theplatypus wrote:
Make a portrait of me.

What am I running here, a charity!?

KurtLeon wrote:
Welp, back to pratice.
I hate you Burt.

I dont know if your interested, but I've been watching these and its been incredibly useful. Its a little disorganized, but its not that expensive and there is some good info there.

http://www.newmastersacademy.org/


also this guy's vids are great. watch all of these!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74HR59yF ... Y9Fbw_d2ws

Author:  EJ [ Tue November 26, 2013 6:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mac's nude pix

wow, just looked at your tumblr page. really amazing stuff. :thumbsup:

Author:  KurtLeon [ Wed November 27, 2013 1:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mac's nude pix

BurtReynolds wrote:
KurtLeon wrote:
Welp, back to pratice.
I hate you Burt.

I dont know if your interested, but I've been watching these and its been incredibly useful. Its a little disorganized, but its not that expensive and there is some good info there.

http://www.newmastersacademy.org/


also this guy's vids are great. watch all of these!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74HR59yF ... Y9Fbw_d2ws

Hey, thanks a lot! Anything that help me improves its always welcome. Don't want to get all fanboy-ish, but I really hope that someday I get at your level.

By the way, you got a DevianArt?

Author:  Jorge [ Wed November 27, 2013 1:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mac's nude pix

BurtReynolds wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Make a portrait of me.

What am I running here, a charity!?

Yes.

Author:  knee tunes [ Fri November 29, 2013 7:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mac's nude pix

holy shit!

Author:  BurtReynolds [ Mon December 02, 2013 2:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mac's nude pix

skekOk, the hipster! not sure if that weird fiery light is working or not. fuck it.
Image

KurtLeon wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
KurtLeon wrote:
Welp, back to pratice.
I hate you Burt.

I dont know if your interested, but I've been watching these and its been incredibly useful. Its a little disorganized, but its not that expensive and there is some good info there.

http://www.newmastersacademy.org/


also this guy's vids are great. watch all of these!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74HR59yF ... Y9Fbw_d2ws

Hey, thanks a lot! Anything that help me improves its always welcome. Don't want to get all fanboy-ish, but I really hope that someday I get at your level.

By the way, you got a DevianArt?


I had one years ago, but I'm gonna start a new one soon. I hate their site navigation, and everything else really, but its so big I might as well be on there.

thanks, dudes!

Author:  Jorge [ Mon December 02, 2013 2:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mac's nude pix

theplatypus wrote:
Make a portrait of me.

BurtReynolds wrote:
Image


Thank you.

Page 1 of 16 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/