The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Release

Post subject: My sounds
PostPosted: Fri August 02, 2013 1:03 pm 
Broken Tamborine

Hi everyone. I have been a PJ fan since I was a kid, from the very, very beginning when they came out. I am 36 now and live in the north east. I have been to many shows, and I simply love the sound the 5 members of PJ make. I have been to about 19 shows I think. They are very, very special to me. I play guitar and I like to sing, but the music I make at home as a hobby sounds like electronic music (with no beat) Its made with a 98 Gibson SG, effects and a 16 track digital recording console. If you go to ITunes and search for Sibe album title is Pure O, also I have an album named Fukushima. I ask you not to buy my sounds, just preview the tracks and enjoy, the music was made with never thinking it would or could be released, it was just for creating anything in the moment. With things like Tunecore now you can release stuff for a small fee, pretty cool. I like the concept of being able to put private creations out there and into the minds of fellow human beings, and who better than PJ people! This "music" was made usually late at night after waiting on tables in NYC, feeling stressed, frazzled, happy, frustrated, drained and a bit out of it :) Cant wait for lightning bolt! Viva La PJ!!!

Post subject: Re: My sounds
PostPosted: Fri August 02, 2013 1:55 pm 
Broken Tamborine

Pure O was made around 2006-2009, Fukushima 2009-2013. Fukushima is good, Pure O was really me understanding and wrestling with the machines. Fukushima I like a lot. Soothing soundscapes are always nice. 25 songs on Pure O and 35 songs in Fukushima. Preview them, I hope you like my layered madness.

Board index » Word on the Street » Release