Switch to full style
Post your original writing, poetry, music, photos or other artistic creations here.
Post a reply

Re: Anyone can play guitar

Tue January 25, 2022 3:46 pm

Assuming the question from the opening post still hasn't been answered I'm going to suggest justinguitar.com.

Tue January 25, 2022 3:47 pm

Raziel wrote:Assuming the question from the opening post still hasn't been answered I'm going to suggest justinguitar.com.

Hey!

Tue January 25, 2022 3:52 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Raziel wrote:Assuming the question from the opening post still hasn't been answered I'm going to suggest justinguitar.com.

Hey!

Hullo!

Wed January 26, 2022 5:45 am

I set Garage Band to a simple drum beat tonight and had a lot of fun noodling as they call it.

Fri August 11, 2023 12:56 am

Actually, there are so many awesome resources out there now that can help you improve your skills. Since you already know the basic chords and can read sheet music, that's a solid foundation to build upon. So, let's get started! I suggest checking out some online tutorials and lessons. YouTube is like a treasure trove of step-by-step guides that cater to different learning styles.

Sun August 13, 2023 9:26 pm

:peace:

Mon August 14, 2023 12:34 am

TreyGiles wrote:So, let's get started!

Frig right off, Trey.

Fri August 18, 2023 8:53 am

Actually, there are so many awesome resources out there now that can help you improve your skills. Since you already know the basic chords and can read sheet music, that's a solid foundation to build upon. So, let's get started! I suggest checking out some online tutorials and lessons. YouTube is like a treasure trove of step-by-step guides that cater to different learning styles. Oh, and speaking of songs, if you want to learn how to play "Happy Birthday" on the guitar, it's actually pretty simple! Just search "[]how to play Happy Birthday on guitar[/url]" on YouTube or Google, and you'll find plenty of tutorials to guide you through it. Anyway, just wanted to update this thread with my thoughts.

Fri August 18, 2023 9:17 am

Fri August 18, 2023 9:29 am

Huh

Fri August 18, 2023 10:15 am

Anyone can play guitar

Fri August 18, 2023 1:12 pm

Anyone can sing in Indie Girl Voice

Fri August 18, 2023 2:54 pm

Does that qualify? She's not really pronouncing things all weird is she

Fri August 18, 2023 2:58 pm

Both of you are idiots, for different reasons. It's a dumbass jamboree in here.

Fri August 18, 2023 2:58 pm

Jorge wrote:Anyone can play guitar

i hope you're right.

Fri August 18, 2023 2:59 pm

omfg I forgot about dad picking up guitar. I am so ready.

Fri August 18, 2023 3:00 pm

Ello Sailor wrote:Both of you are idiots, for different reasons. It's a dumbass jamboree in here.

I am not an idiot!

Fri August 18, 2023 3:01 pm

I've been working on my floating thumb. 6 string fretless is a motherfucker, but you can do some rad shit with it.

I still can't tap for shit. Tapping is so fucking hard, bros.

Fri August 18, 2023 3:01 pm

Double trouble.
Last edited by Ello Sailor on Fri August 18, 2023 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri August 18, 2023 3:02 pm

Jorge wrote:
Ello Sailor wrote:Both of you are idiots, for different reasons. It's a dumbass jamboree in here.

I am not an idiot!

Lmfao. We both know that's plain false.
Post a reply