Switch to full style
Post your original writing, poetry, music, photos or other artistic creations here.
Post a reply

A self portrait I drew on MS Paint

Wed July 29, 2020 5:18 pm

Re: A self portrait I drew on MS Paint

Wed July 29, 2020 5:20 pm

I don't believe you drew this

Wed July 29, 2020 5:31 pm

I did not actually draw it.

I couldn't get the one I did draw to upload properly.

but trust me, that one was way better

Wed July 29, 2020 5:32 pm

How are you today?

Wed July 29, 2020 5:33 pm

Not too bad. Hot. But otherwise things are good. Had a great run. Ate some food and relaxed with the wife. Read for a while.

How are you doing?

Wed July 29, 2020 5:36 pm

Good also. I'm watching The great british bakeoff with my niece (I'm watching my sisters kids during the week at the moment)

I'm looking forward to getting home, going for a bike ride and listening to the new episode of u talkin talking heads to my talking head.

Wed July 29, 2020 5:39 pm

JuanHamm wrote:Good also. I'm watching The great british bakeoff with my niece (I'm watching my sisters kids during the week at the moment)

I'm looking forward to getting home, going for a bike ride and listening to the new episode of u talkin talking heads to my talking head.

Man, I need to get into that pod. It's just sitting there waiting for me and I just keep not listening to it. I'm finding it difficult to find Pod time much these days. Are you enjoying it so far?

Wed July 29, 2020 5:39 pm

Joey, your threads are on the extreme side of lame as f-u-c-k

Wed July 29, 2020 5:40 pm

:|

Wed July 29, 2020 5:42 pm

DON'T MAKE THAT FACE . I'm sorry

Wed July 29, 2020 5:42 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:Good also. I'm watching The great british bakeoff with my niece (I'm watching my sisters kids during the week at the moment)

Man, I need to get into that pod. It's just sitting there waiting for me and I just keep not listening to it. I'm finding it difficult to find Pod time much these days. Are you enjoying it so far?

I am loving it, but it's right up my alley. I only recently got into Talking Heads, so I'm really appreciating their insights on all of the deep cuts I've missed, plus I'm just a huge Scott Aukerman fan. He's absolutely hilarious and a fantastic host.

Wed July 29, 2020 5:43 pm

knee tunes wrote:Joey, your threads are on the extreme side of lame as f-u-c-k

knee tunes wrote:I guess you don't have to worry about people being an ass in your threads, you don't make any

knee tunes wrote:You have the most posts by a landslide yet have nothing to say or no new ideas

Wed July 29, 2020 5:43 pm

knee tunes wrote:DON'T MAKE THAT FACE . I'm sorry

I guess I just don't believe you?

Wed July 29, 2020 5:44 pm

JuanHamm wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:

I am loving it, but it's right up my alley. I only recently got into Talking Heads, so I'm really appreciating their insights on all of the deep cuts I've missed, plus I'm just a huge Scott Aukerman fan. He's absolutely hilarious and a fantastic host.

Aukerman doesn't do much for me. But he and Scott together have a fantastic chemistry that I really adore. I do really want to listen to this thing. I need to make the time.

Wed July 29, 2020 5:50 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:
knee tunes wrote:DON'T MAKE THAT FACE . I'm sorry

I guess I just don't believe you?

Just don't make a partially sad face. I take back all of it.

Wed July 29, 2020 5:53 pm

Joey, what are your top 3 passions in life?

Wed July 29, 2020 5:55 pm

JuanHamm wrote:Joey, what are your top 3 passions in life?

My Marriage
Writing
Theater

Wed July 29, 2020 5:56 pm

You don't write.
Post a reply