Switch to full style
Post your original writing, poetry, music, photos or other artistic creations here.
Post a reply

Re: MEDIUM: Write a story or a series

Fri August 11, 2017 3:06 pm

Dishonor on your cow, Ruddo.

Fri August 11, 2017 3:08 pm

It is a thread about poetry by RMers. My decision was correct and I stand by it.

Fri August 11, 2017 3:11 pm

:stickman:

Fri August 11, 2017 3:12 pm

Moving it kills it. Just watch. I don't mean to be a Chud about it, but ---oh forget it.

Fri August 11, 2017 3:16 pm

I win

Fri August 11, 2017 3:17 pm

You win by killing things. Awesome.

Fri August 11, 2017 3:58 pm

Sat August 12, 2017 11:14 pm

Unrequited Vertical Love

A poem about my current favorite construction project

Sun August 13, 2017 5:54 pm

I tried to read a story about some corgis that some girl on there wrote but it wanted me to download an app. Seems like a lot of work just to read some off brand creative writing. Not worth the possible virus.

Sun August 13, 2017 5:56 pm

Try VirusWipe for Android

Sun August 13, 2017 9:56 pm

Get a virus from downloading the Medium app? That's just crazy talk.

Mon August 14, 2017 12:48 am

Fuck. I really want to read that corgi story.

Mon August 14, 2017 2:18 am

Expressing glib interest, washing machine wrote:Fuck. I really want to read that corgi story.

Mon August 14, 2017 2:29 am

I think I'd download this app if you wrote a story about me wanting to read a story.

Mon August 14, 2017 3:49 am

washing machine wrote:I think I'd download this app if you wrote a story about me wanting to read a story.

I'll think about this prospect as I'm preparing to publish my new off-brand poem about a princess.

Mon August 14, 2017 4:09 am

pepperwhiteMFC wrote:
washing machine wrote:I think I'd download this app if you wrote a story about me wanting to read a story.

I'll think about this prospect as I'm preparing to publish my new off-brand poem about a princess.

What a horrible idea for a "poem." All the top clickbaits on Medium that I see so far involve corgis, orgasms, and instagram.

Mon August 14, 2017 5:15 am

washing machine wrote:
pepperwhiteMFC wrote:

What a horrible idea for a "poem." All the top clickbaits on Medium that I see so far involve corgis, orgasms, and instagram.

My idea for a poem was well received in my poetry group, so without having read it yourself you can't really know if it is horrible or not.

For an app avoider, you sure know a lot about Medium's top clickbait.

Mon August 14, 2017 5:23 am

pepperwhiteMFC wrote:
washing machine wrote:
pepperwhiteMFC wrote:

My idea for a poem was well received in my poetry group, so without having read it yourself you can't really know if it is horrible or not.

For an app avoider, you sure know a lot about Medium's top clickbait.

You're mixing up apps and urls. I do it too. Computers are confusing as hell.

Mon August 14, 2017 1:36 pm

There is literally no URL you can share to a Medium Series post that won't initiate the app.

If it pleases the crown, I'll copy my Series to Stories so you don't hurt yourself clicking things.
Post a reply