The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Nutrition, Supplements, Wellness, etc.
PostPosted: Tue June 27, 2017 6:59 pm 
NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK

run2black's just picking fights with everyone's significant others now

PostPosted: Tue June 27, 2017 7:21 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

R2B is alpha af. Making Strat look like a lil bitchh. Strat's acking like a lil bitch. Saying shit a bitch would say.

PostPosted: Tue June 27, 2017 7:22 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

yeah i have no idea who this guy is but fuck it i'm done

PostPosted: Tue June 27, 2017 7:25 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

I think guys like me and R2D prolly exhibit toxic masculinity. Does any of your girls have degrees in women's studies? Maybe y'all could introduce me.

PostPosted: Tue June 27, 2017 7:28 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

IMO the real problem is Tragbag. The dude is so fuckin' cursed with bad karma that any thread he makes/conversation is involved in turns into pure misery.

PostPosted: Tue June 27, 2017 7:34 pm 
Production Police

Dev wrote:
IMO the real problem is Tragbag. The dude is so fuckin' cursed with bad karma that any thread he makes/conversation is involved in turns into pure misery.

Mostly accurate, but my marijuana thread was a real game changer.

PostPosted: Tue June 27, 2017 7:34 pm 
Rank This Poster

I was really just debating the efficacy of vitamins and supplements. I didn't realize it was such a touchy subject.

Any way you look at, its kinda pseudo science that's hard to measure and evaluate. I think even peeps in the vitamin/eastern medicine field would agree with that.

The only real problem I have with them is when they are used to treat serious illness, which happens way more than it should.

PostPosted: Tue June 27, 2017 7:36 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

run2death wrote:
I was really just debating the efficacy of vitamins and supplements. I didn't realize it was such a touchy subject.

Any way you look at, its kinda pseudo science that's hard to measure and evaluate. I think even peeps in the vitamin/eastern medicine field would agree with that.

The only real problem I have with them is when they are used to treat serious illness, which happens way more than it should.

Dude, you did nothing wrong. Strat is threatened by you because you are a baller.

Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

Dev wrote:
I think guys like me exhibit toxic masculinity.

Lol

Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

Dev wrote:
run2death wrote:

Dude, you did nothing wrong. Strat is threatened by you because you are a baller.

strat has nothing to do with this conversation you dipshit. It was someone else calling out his stance on vitamins. Strat isn't even here, dumbass.

PostPosted: Tue June 27, 2017 7:37 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dev wrote:
run2death wrote:

strat has nothing to do with this conversation you dipshit. It was someone else calling out his stance on vitamins. Strat isn't even here, dumbass.

Dipshit and Dumbass!?!?!?!?!?

PostPosted: Tue June 27, 2017 7:38 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

goddam

PostPosted: Tue June 27, 2017 7:38 pm 

Dev wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dev wrote:
run2death wrote:

Don't troll people if you aren't going to even pay attention to wtf is going on dev. Fucking hell. Sick of this shit.

PostPosted: Tue June 27, 2017 7:39 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dev wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dev wrote:
run2death wrote:

Don't troll people if you aren't going to even pay attention to wtf is going on dev. Fucking hell. Sick of this shit.

You're the one not paying attention. You are blinded by your alliances.

PostPosted: Tue June 27, 2017 7:41 pm 

Dev wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dev wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dev wrote:
run2death wrote:

Ok, cool. Good talk pal.

PostPosted: Tue June 27, 2017 7:42 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dev wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dev wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dev wrote:
run2death wrote:

Ok, cool. Good talk pal.

I'm not trying to vanquish you. You don't have to do this.

PostPosted: Tue June 27, 2017 7:43 pm 

Dev wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dev wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dev wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dev wrote:
run2death wrote:

Ok, cool. Good talk pal.

:haha:

PostPosted: Tue June 27, 2017 7:43 pm 
NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK

bodysnatcher wrote:

Don't get all upset just because your wife's life is built on a LIE

PostPosted: Tue June 27, 2017 7:45 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dev wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dev wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dev wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dev wrote:
run2death wrote:

Ok, cool. Good talk pal.

:haha:

lol. this place needs to get back to the lols, breh. it's getting depressing.

PostPosted: Tue June 27, 2017 7:45 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

theplatypus wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:

Don't get all upset just because your wife's life is built on a LIE

lol

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining