The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 403 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 21  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: How many donuts have you had today?
PostPosted: Wed October 11, 2017 7:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 50418
Location: Sector 7-G
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
I had two pieces of coffee cake.

get out of this thread

make me


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How many donuts have you had today?
PostPosted: Wed October 11, 2017 7:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49591
cutuphalfdead wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
I had two pieces of coffee cake.

get out of this thread

make me

BE GONE

did that work?

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How many donuts have you had today?
PostPosted: Wed October 11, 2017 7:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 50418
Location: Sector 7-G
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
I had two pieces of coffee cake.

get out of this thread

make me

BE GONE

did that work?

nope


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How many donuts have you had today?
PostPosted: Wed October 11, 2017 7:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49591
cutuphalfdead wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
I had two pieces of coffee cake.

get out of this thread

make me

BE GONE

did that work?

nope

you're like lice

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How many donuts have you had today?
PostPosted: Mon October 16, 2017 8:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 13984
Location: Mizzou
Just had an old fashioned donut. A classic.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How many donuts have you had today?
PostPosted: Mon October 16, 2017 8:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 12643
Location: Mining for Tanners
Zero today, two yesterday.

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How many donuts have you had today?
PostPosted: Mon October 16, 2017 10:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 13984
Location: Mizzou
PHATJ wrote:
Zero today, two yesterday.


That's an average of one per day!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How many donuts have you had today?
PostPosted: Mon October 16, 2017 10:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 12643
Location: Mining for Tanners
Monkey_Driven wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
Zero today, two yesterday.


That's an average of one per day!


I like statistics

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How many donuts have you had today?
PostPosted: Wed October 18, 2017 6:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 8989
Location: Space City
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Just had an old fashioned donut. A classic.

Oh man. You did it right.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How many donuts have you had today?
PostPosted: Sun December 10, 2017 2:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 7639
5

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How many donuts have you had today?
PostPosted: Mon December 11, 2017 12:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 8989
Location: Space City
variety or same?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How many donuts have you had today?
PostPosted: Mon December 11, 2017 12:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 7639
variety box... white powdered ... brown powdered... plain cake ...

wish i had more

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How many donuts have you had today?
PostPosted: Mon December 11, 2017 1:00 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 8989
Location: Space City
I always wish I had more.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How many donuts have you had today?
PostPosted: Sat January 06, 2018 3:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 7639
3

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How many donuts have you had today?
PostPosted: Sat January 06, 2018 4:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 8989
Location: Space City
The other day I was drinking some whiskey by a bonfire and when I walked into the house, there was a box of donuts sitting on the counter. Have any of you ever had whiskey and a glazed donut by a fire?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How many donuts have you had today?
PostPosted: Sat January 06, 2018 4:07 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 7639
i have not, but would enjoy that

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How many donuts have you had today?
PostPosted: Sat January 06, 2018 4:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 12643
Location: Mining for Tanners
washing machine wrote:
The other day I was drinking some whiskey by a bonfire and when I walked into the house, there was a box of donuts sitting on the counter. Have any of you ever had whiskey and a glazed donut by a fire?

I’ve done this with fresh donuts made by the campfire. Also fantastic with a robust stout.

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How many donuts have you had today?
PostPosted: Sat January 06, 2018 4:19 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 8989
Location: Space City
PHATJ wrote:
washing machine wrote:
The other day I was drinking some whiskey by a bonfire and when I walked into the house, there was a box of donuts sitting on the counter. Have any of you ever had whiskey and a glazed donut by a fire?

I’ve done this with fresh donuts made by the campfire. Also fantastic with a robust stout.

Donut shop porter would be in my fridge on the regular if it existed.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How many donuts have you had today?
PostPosted: Sat January 06, 2018 4:20 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 12643
Location: Mining for Tanners
washing machine wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
washing machine wrote:
The other day I was drinking some whiskey by a bonfire and when I walked into the house, there was a box of donuts sitting on the counter. Have any of you ever had whiskey and a glazed donut by a fire?

I’ve done this with fresh donuts made by the campfire. Also fantastic with a robust stout.

Donut shop porter would be in my fridge on the regular if it existed.

:drool:

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How many donuts have you had today?
PostPosted: Tue January 23, 2018 6:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 8989
Location: Space City
From last night's Jameson brand ambassador event:

Image


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 403 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 21  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sun July 22, 2018 6:48 pm