The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Food confessions
PostPosted: Wed June 14, 2017 1:35 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51848
doug rr wrote:
maybe it has something to do with cocaine

ever done coke, rr?

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food confessions
PostPosted: Wed June 14, 2017 1:37 am 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21901
Location: the beach
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
maybe it has something to do with cocaine

ever done coke, rr?


never..that shit scares me..only pot a few times and advil pm's..you?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food confessions
PostPosted: Wed June 14, 2017 1:38 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51589
Location: Sector 7-G
cocaine is so much fun


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food confessions
PostPosted: Wed June 14, 2017 1:38 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51589
Location: Sector 7-G
until it's not


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food confessions
PostPosted: Wed June 14, 2017 2:13 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51848
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
maybe it has something to do with cocaine

ever done coke, rr?


never..that shit scares me..only pot a few times and advil pm's..you?

yeah done some coke in my day

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food confessions
PostPosted: Wed June 14, 2017 2:24 am 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21901
Location: the beach
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
maybe it has something to do with cocaine

ever done coke, rr?


never..that shit scares me..only pot a few times and advil pm's..you?

yeah done some coke in my day


when was the last time?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food confessions
PostPosted: Wed June 14, 2017 2:29 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51848
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
maybe it has something to do with cocaine

ever done coke, rr?


never..that shit scares me..only pot a few times and advil pm's..you?

yeah done some coke in my day


when was the last time?

august

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food confessions
PostPosted: Wed June 14, 2017 2:34 am 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21901
Location: the beach
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
maybe it has something to do with cocaine

ever done coke, rr?


never..that shit scares me..only pot a few times and advil pm's..you?

yeah done some coke in my day


when was the last time?

august


were you listening to free bird?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food confessions
PostPosted: Wed June 14, 2017 2:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51848
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
maybe it has something to do with cocaine

ever done coke, rr?


never..that shit scares me..only pot a few times and advil pm's..you?

yeah done some coke in my day


when was the last time?

august


were you listening to free bird?

i was free, bird

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food confessions
PostPosted: Mon June 19, 2017 3:32 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 18272
does costco rotisserie chicken give anyone else a mild case of the squirts?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food confessions
PostPosted: Mon June 19, 2017 3:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51489
spike wrote:
does costco rotisserie chicken give anyone else a mild case of the squirts?

I'll research this and get back to you

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food confessions
PostPosted: Tue June 20, 2017 2:26 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 18272
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
spike wrote:
does costco rotisserie chicken give anyone else a mild case of the squirts?

I'll research this and get back to you

i'm curious to see what you find out on your end


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food confessions
PostPosted: Fri June 01, 2018 3:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 ICQ  Profile

Joined: Mon February 19, 2018 2:53 am
Posts: 1961
Commercials of fast food look so fucking good, but I don't ever eat fast food, so I don't know if I'm missing out or not.

Things I really want:
Domino's Pizza
The most recent KFC and Taco Bell creations
Popeye's Hot Chicken
All Arby's sandwiches
And my god...Little Caeser's pizza looks SO FUCKING GOOD

_________________
Quote:
Bump for Diane Muffjat


Quote:
Interested in cultivating a relationship with me in my secret lair? Just ask!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food confessions
PostPosted: Fri June 01, 2018 3:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51489
Little Cesar's sucks

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food confessions
PostPosted: Fri June 01, 2018 3:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51848
Popeyes is ON POINT tho

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food confessions
PostPosted: Fri June 01, 2018 5:04 pm 
Online
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 13468
Location: Where everybody knows your name
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Little Cesar's sucks

It’s the WORST!!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food confessions
PostPosted: Fri June 01, 2018 5:04 pm 
Online
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 13468
Location: Where everybody knows your name
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Popeyes is ON POINT tho

I wish there was one near me. I’d love to try it.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food confessions
PostPosted: Fri June 01, 2018 5:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 ICQ  Profile

Joined: Mon February 19, 2018 2:53 am
Posts: 1961
wease wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Little Cesar's sucks

It’s the WORST!!


Really? It looks SO FUCKING GOOD

_________________
Quote:
Bump for Diane Muffjat


Quote:
Interested in cultivating a relationship with me in my secret lair? Just ask!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food confessions
PostPosted: Fri June 01, 2018 5:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51848
it’s pretty bad - you’re better off just getting a diorgino if trying to go cheap

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food confessions
PostPosted: Fri June 01, 2018 6:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 ICQ  Profile

Joined: Mon February 19, 2018 2:53 am
Posts: 1961
When I "go cheap" I make my own, which is incredible. So I guess I'll never have little ceasears

_________________
Quote:
Bump for Diane Muffjat


Quote:
Interested in cultivating a relationship with me in my secret lair? Just ask!


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri October 19, 2018 2:03 pm