The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining

Post subject: pork loin recipes
PostPosted: Sun February 07, 2016 8:03 pm 
The Master

bought a 4lb cut of boneless pork loin for pretty dang cheap and were interested in ur favorite pork loin recipes or marinades

thanks

Post subject: Re: pork loin recipes
PostPosted: Sun February 07, 2016 8:24 pm 
Thread Killer

Slit it down the center, fill with mushrooms, some garlic, any other desired herbs. Wrap in bacon. In baking dish, put some uncooked rice and a can of cream of mushroom soup. Place stuffed wrapped loin over mixture and bake.

PostPosted: Tue February 09, 2016 2:53 pm 
The Master

thank you mr. dpup

but i found a dry rub i think i'd like to do

PostPosted: Tue February 09, 2016 3:13 pm 
Production Police

Hey Len,

Slow cook that shit and throw it in a taco with a little slaw, jalapeno, and whatever else you might like.

PostPosted: Tue February 09, 2016 3:24 pm 
The Master

tragabigzanda wrote:
Hey Len,

Slow cook that shit and throw it in a taco with a little slaw, jalapeno, and whatever else you might like.

i thought about doing something like that, but i'm already doing tacos this week...i'm going to have to freeze part of it, so i may just cut in half and do that with the frozen portion later

PostPosted: Tue February 09, 2016 3:36 pm 
Production Police

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Hey Len,

i thought about doing something like that, but i'm already doing tacos this week...i'm going to have to freeze part of it, so i may just cut in half and do that with the frozen portion later

Are you cooking for a lady? In my experience, it's the best way to score a date, and if the food is good, maybe a makeout sesh. Seriously, I have had great success with women who are out of my league (my wife being the foremost example), and I owe most of that to my ability to cook a good meal and pick the right bottle of wine.

PostPosted: Tue February 09, 2016 3:39 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

tragabigzanda wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Hey Len,

Are you cooking for a lady? In my experience, it's the best way to score a date, and if the food is good, maybe a makeout sesh. Seriously, I have had great success with women who are out of my league (my wife being the foremost example), and I owe most of that to my ability to cook a good meal and pick the right bottle of wine.

you don't know lenny, do you?

PostPosted: Tue February 09, 2016 3:41 pm 
Production Police

doug rr wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Hey Len,

you don't know lenny, do you?

No, but we're getting matching tattoos in Nashville this spring. I gather he's a single man, from various posts I've seen. Thought I might help him get some tail.

PostPosted: Tue February 09, 2016 4:11 pm 
The Master

tragabigzanda wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Hey Len,

yeah i'm cooking for a real fox i'm hoping to woo her with my pork

PostPosted: Tue February 09, 2016 4:13 pm 
Production Police

tragabigzanda wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Hey Len,

Don't laugh, Len. A keeper will have a taste for succulent meats.

PostPosted: Tue February 09, 2016 4:14 pm 
The Master

tragabigzanda wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Hey Len,

if all i want to do is motorboat some fake t*tties, what should i prepare?

PostPosted: Tue February 09, 2016 4:15 pm 
Thread Killer

tragabigzanda wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Hey Len,

Lil smokies and cocktail peanuts

PostPosted: Tue February 09, 2016 4:16 pm 
Production Police

tragabigzanda wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Hey Len,

Taco Bell combo meal. Probably one of the variety boxes.

PostPosted: Tue February 09, 2016 4:17 pm 
Production Police

tragabigzanda wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Hey Len,

PostPosted: Tue February 09, 2016 4:18 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

My kid loves Takis

PostPosted: Sat March 11, 2017 7:05 pm 
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other

I'm stumped for a pork loin chops marinade today. I'm looking for something Caribbean style.

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining